Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is getting worriesome now

aliciadogz

This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

large.png

War on the Horizon
  •  
Abby Ohlheiser 524,063 Views Aug 21, 2013

Ayo-Kimathi-Hatewatch.jpgA Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-*** causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie," who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-*** site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos. 

You see, DHS employees, even those with office jobs like Kimathi's, have to get outside activities approved by their supervisors, according to the SPLC. Kimathi's former supervisor told the watchdog group, which tracks hate speech and groups in the U.S., that despite her former employee's banal description of his extracurricular activities, the actual content of the site left her "stunned." She continued: “To see the hate, to know that he is a federal employee, it bothered me." She added that had Kimathi's site been accurately described to the agency, there's no way the DHS would have signed off on it. Possibly to keep his bosses from looking up his work, Kimathi used only the site's acronym, WOH, in his permission request. In addition to his involvement in the purchase of ICE supplies, Kimathi also had a public profile for the agency, speaking at vendor events. As "Irritated Genie," Kimathi also has a public profile as a black supremacist advocate. 

The content of Kimathi's advocacy demands some clarification. In some (white, conservative) circles, the term "black supremacist"  is applied with a very wide brush. Black supremacy was the implication of Maine Governor Paul LePage's reported comments that President Obama "hates white people," for instance. Kimathi's site is not in this vein of this imagined threat — on the contrary, War on the Horizon calls Obama a "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller," and lists him among the movement's enemies (also on the list? Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice, among others) Instead, the DHS employee advocates for:

• The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."
  • A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker. As part of this, Kimathi, praises a series of laws in some African countries that criminalize LGBT behavior and people. Kimathi also advocates for the supremacy of black men above black women — he offers tips on his site, for instance, "to help every Black woman in the world understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy." 

Conservatives don't tend to be fans of the Southern Poverty Law Center: this is the same group that labeled The American Family Association and pretty much the entire anti-Islam movement as hate groups. But their report seems primed to stoke the fires of a set of American conservatives who already believe the DHS is hoarding ammunition (contrary to the evidence), either to build a secret army, or to prevent gun owners from accessing it.  

Update: ICE's Deputy Press Secretary Gillian Christensen responded in a statement to this story: 

ICE does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone.  Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate action is taken.

•  
  •  

<a href="http://theatlanticwire.disqus.com/?url=ref">View the discussion thread.</a>

Dream on; the Black Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, Black Guerrilla Family and other Marxist wanna be armies base on race have all imploded into caricatures of impotent malcontents.  Unable to be responsible in their own lives they pose no real threat to free people.

Besides... a country boy can survive... :salute:   

• Upvote 3

Dream on; the Black Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, Black Guerrilla Family and other Marxist wanna be armies base on race have all imploded into caricatures of impotent malcontents.  Unable to be responsible in their own lives they pose no real threat to free people. 

Much like the KKK......and backwoods militias.    :peace:   Well said, George. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Most people are completely turned off by the race husslers like sharpton and race baiters like obummer. Obummer wished he could incite riots in order to enact Martial Law. We would never let that happen. Its easy to outwit a liberal like obummer and his stoolies in DC.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

mydogz, Fear NOT!!!!

Keep your eyes on the Lord.

He alone can protect us from

the "crazies" of this world, and they

come in all colors! There are more 

black men in prisons, but there are 

more white men that are serial killers!

My favorite scripture is "No weapon

formed against you shall prosper"! 

NO WEAPON, that includes "crazy"

people, hate mongers, fear spreaders

and the like!

Be in peace, my friend ~

• Upvote 1

website_waronhorizon.jpg?ve=1

By Barnini Chakraborty

Published August 22, 2013
FoxNews.com

A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around *** slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Ayo Kimathi, who calls himself the “Irritated Genie,” told his supervisors that the website was set up to sell concert and lecture videos.

But the report showed the site's content strayed far beyond concert promotion, warning about a coming race war. His website, “War on the Horizon,” declares, “in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count,” the Alabama-based SPLC said in its report

One of Kimathi’s former supervisors at DHS told SPLC’s Hatewatch that, “Everybody is the office is afraid of him,” and that his co-workers are “afraid he will come in with a gun and someday go postal.”

The supervisor, who was not named, continued, “I am astounded he’s employed by the federal government, let alone Homeland Security.”

Kimathi, who works for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which is a division of DHS, reportedly got the go-ahead from the government to create and maintain his website. 

That’s because as a law enforcement agency employee, he is required to get permission in writing if he engages in outside activities which includes everything from working a second job to volunteering.

The SPLC says Kimathi obtained official permission but did it by misrepresenting the true nature of his site.

“He told management that it was an entertainment website selling videos of concerts and lectures,” the report said. “He called it simply WOH, never saying that WOH stood for War on the Horizon.”

ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said in a written statement that the agency “does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone.”

It is not known what disciplinary actions, if any, will be taken against Kimathi.

“Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate actions in taken," she said. 

Kimathi's site even includes President Obama, who is technically his boss, on its own enemies list. 

According to the WOH website, the organization was “created for the purpose of preparing black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race. Whites around the world are absolutely determined to exterminate Afrikan people in all corners of the earth."

The mission statement also claims to prepare blacks intellectually, spiritually, psychologically and physically for “a global clash that will mean the end of white rule on this planet or the end of the black race as we know it.”

Calls to WOH for comment by FoxNews.com were not immediately returned.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/22/dhs-employee-spends-spare-time-promoting-race-war-against-whites/#ixzz2clAvtv14

• Upvote 1

Don't worry mydogz. This guy will never make it as a war planner. Perhaps, he should have studied the 2010 Census data. about 65% white and 12% black in the U.S.. His little war would be lost and over in short order.

I have to wonder why he's not being locked up for making terrorist threats? I haven't heard if his home has even been invaded and searched by the FBI, like some people that only did a search on the internet for certain cookers.

I have to wonder why he's not being locked up for making terrorist threats? I haven't heard if his home has even been invaded and searched by the FBI, like some people that only did a search on the internet for certain cookers.

***///

EXCELLENT POINT !

Will the same hobummer administration idiots who gave the Boston Bombers a pass -

even after being alerted by Russian Intelligence -

also let this guy go scott free until he massacres US....?

This guy probably has beer & barbecue with hobummer & holder on Sundays. <_<

They are probably more proud of this guy than they are of their BrownShirtGangs!

How else could HE have gotten the job he has...?

Time for some revelation about who dropped the ball when THIS guy got a Clearance.

They drone on about SNOWDEN whilst THIS TERRORIST is embedded in our DHS...?!

Most people are completely turned off by the race husslers like sharpton and race baiters like obummer. Obummer wished he could incite riots in order to enact Martial Law. We would never let that happen. Its easy to outwit a liberal like obummer and his stoolies in DC.

I have only seen Obama acting the "good boy." He has been a very un-uppity black man - if he had been an angry black, they would have never put him in office. Dividing us to start riots?

All he ever speechifies about is getting along and mending fences. He has talked down the rich 1% elite - to me that's good.

If he were truly a black racist, he would be (not president) saying blacks should rise up, overthrow the whites, etc

Besides... a country boy can survive... :salute:   

Same can be said for the white haters - militias, etc. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

sHAME -- You are still listening to his words and NOT paying attention to what he is DOING.

Two distinctly different things. 

Stop being a Kool-Aid swallowing sheep and use your eyes !

Your stubbornness renders you a slave to his FORWARD agenda.

YOU are this satanic tool's favourite kind of spawn !

Wake up already, your weakness as an American man is appalling to witness here.

• Upvote 2

I have only seen Obama acting the "good boy." He has been a very un-uppity black man - if he had been an angry black, they would have never put him in office. Dividing us to start riots?

All he ever speechifies about is getting along and mending fences. He has talked down the rich 1% elite - to me that's good.

If he were truly a black racist, he would be (not president) saying blacks should rise up, overthrow the whites, etc

Same can be said for the white haters - militias, etc. 

Brother I have come to really like you. Your not a conservative like myself but 

I have found that for the most part your a very honest person. Until now.  You 

question how it is that O is dividing us as Americans? As a President if he were 

to do that then he would not be President, that's what you stated. And if he, or his 

handlers, were blatantly doing so you would be correct. He would be run out of town 

on a rail.  However, I do know that your intelligent enough to know that when O makes 

comments like, " Treyvon could have been my son", that is a divisive statement.

No O can't be blatant in his words, but he definitely does make divisive remarks. 

However small they may be. And that's not even beginning to touch his policies. 

There is a real tragedy here, and that is because of Mr. O's policies it seems much less

likely that America will ever elect another black man for a long time. Furthermore, I don't

believe that It's O who is the man behind the curtain here. There are unseen forces that

are attempting to destroy this country and, YES, it seems clear that they are attempting to

use race as the instigating factor. Has anyone here really thought about the ramifications of

such a thing? America has been for some time now being invaded by people of third world

nations. And were America to go down the road of a race war I believe that it would make the

civil war of the 1860's look like a Sunday school picnic. All the while allowing the government to 

enact whatever laws they seem fit to gain control of the situation. Which is exactly why TPTB

want such a war. Wake up America, whether you're black or white or Hispanic or whatever 

nationality you claim,   YOU ARE AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!! And if we don't all learn to love one another

or at the least attempt to get along with  each other then you can bet we will destroy ourselves.

And the only real winner or such a war will be THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. They know

this full well and they are attempting to use race as a means to enact the most severest draconian

laws since Hitler.

When I look at a man I don't see black, white, Hispanic, or even Arab I see a man. And my only

concern with that man is are you my friend. And of course the condition of his soul. But that's

another story. I can assure everyone here on DV and in this country that the one thing that

terrifies the government the most is if we ALL as AMERICANS UNITE and refuse to give them

what they want.

And I probably just got on the nsa watch list for speaking the truth. So with pleasure here's to

them

:butt-kicking:  :moon-from-car:  

• Upvote 4

***///

sHAME -- You are still listening to his words and NOT paying attention to what he is DOING.

Two distinctly different things. 

Stop being a Kool-Aid swallowing sheep and use your eyes !

Your stubbornness renders you a slave to his FORWARD agenda.

YOU are this satanic tool's favourite kind of spawn !

Wake up already, your weakness as an American man is appalling to witness here.

OlSarge, you got the boys all riled up and ready to ride into town. :cowboy:  :cowboy1:

Better one: They're all jammed inside the saloon drinking, shooting and carrin' on. :cowboy2: Who's those women dancing on the bar kickin' up ther heels and mockin' every man's manhood? Don't recognize em'.

Think I'll mosey across the dusty street and get a haircut. :wacko: I'll wait until thinks cool down before I get a drink.

Edited by Wayfarer

OlSarge, you got the boys all riled up and ready to ride into town. :cowboy:  :cowboy1:

Better one: They're all jammed inside the saloon drinking, shooting and carrin' on. :cowboy2: Who's those women dancing on the bar kickin' up ther heels and mockin' every man's manhood? Don't recognize em'.

Think I'll mosey across the dusty street and get a haircut. :wacko: I'll wait until thinks cool down before I get a drink.

***///

Real Patriot Men stand tall in defense of Their Republic. :salute:

Their valor courses through their veins and they KNOW they are men who can stare into

the face of The Republic's domestic enemies and defy their destructive intent !

You are real men who look straight in the eye of a false leader and know he is a liar.

Were he less of a coward and capable of looking into your eye he would see over 200 years of

Freedom and the conviction of your intent to end his reign of terror against Freedom & Justice.

He would, as he has already often proven, recoil in fear at your resolute determination to

remain a FREE AMERICAN MAN.

Suck it hobummer, you're out MANned.

• Upvote 2

***///

Real Patriot Men stand tall in defense of Their Republic. :salute:

Their valor courses through their veins and they KNOW they are men who can stare into

the face of The Republic's domestic enemies and defy their destructive intent !

You are real men who look straight in the eye of a false leader and know he is a liar.

Were he less of a coward and capable of looking into your eye he would see over 200 years of

Freedom and the conviction of your intent to end his reign of terror against Freedom & Justice.

He would, as he has already often proven, recoil in fear at your resolute determination to

remain a FREE AMERICAN MAN.

Suck it hobummer, you're out MANned.

O, it was one of you mockin' men's manhood? Should a' known.

Feels kinda strange hearin' a woman talkn' bout manhood.

Wupped 2 men at the same time once. Both bigger than me.

Saved a few lives in surgery.

Raised my children to be lawyers and professors.

Still married to that same woman after 45 years.

I think that qualifies me as a man.

As for the country's president, I keep hearing and reading things he done wrong. Nothing is ever proven.

I even watched a late-night Fox program; 5 people were competing to make up the most outrageous things to blame on him.

All I can say is, if he a traitor to his country then our Generals will be the first to know. Haven't heard a peep.

I hear politicians, though. Lots of 'em. Come to find out, they are apt to use the admittedly clever strategy of blaming him for what they had been doing themselves all along.

I'm not defending 'hobummer'. Nor am I affiliated with ANY political party. No man is perfect. And no party is perfect. However, what truly concerns me is how all this castigation and demonization has weakened (I believe permanently) the entire structure of governance in this country. Perhaps you want it that way. I don't. It leaves nothing to protect us; we would be subject to survival of the fittest.

Yes, I can look him in both eyes without hesitation. But, before doing so, I also know that he knows many state secrets like all presidents do; he can't divulge everything he knows.

Personally, I would never, ever, want to be in his or any president's shoes. How about you? Can you do a better job?

Edited by Wayfarer