Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Internet Scam Network Marketing/Internet Ponzi scheme

Dinar Buddy

Renfrow, Bill Fox, Internet Scam Network Marketing/Internet Ponzi scheme

THIS IS IQD GURU WORLD IS GETTING READY TO UNRAVEL...

Bill Fox, Holton Buggs, and Tony Renfrow are names to be AWARE of! These men have my money and soooo many others in THIER pockets.

The company was 14dailyplus.com, an opportunity by way of purchasing advertising in increments of $3,000 ( I invested $9,000) and being paid out on a 40% return for clicking websites. You could also make money by building your own downline.

I was told by these men through conference calls and email that if I followed their examples I would get the kind of results they were getting. I was involved with these individuals in another Network Marketing Company called Cyberwize. I considered both of them my mentors in building that business. I was told that Holton was making close to 100K/mo with Cyberwize so why would he risk his income if this was not legit. They sold me on this opportunity, and I lost almost all of my $9000.

I did exactly what I was told to no avail.

It has been over 6 mo. and I have yet to see a dime.

I understand that over 10 MILLION was brought into this company and the only people that made real money were Tony, Holton, and Bill

Please! If you see these names connected to anything, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN.

Everyone in their respective states needs to contact the AG's, Local DA's, FTC, TV Stations, Etc....Lets expose these individuals for who they are...SCAM ARTISTS!!!

They should all be in JAIL!!!

Kctransplant

Rancho Santa Margarita, California

U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/14-Daily-Plus-Holtong-Buggs-Tony-Renfrow-Bill-Fox-Internet-Scam/Folsom-California/14-Daily-Plus-Holtong-Buggs-Tony-Renfrow-Bill-Fox-Internet-Scam-Network-MarketingInte-274224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Check out what happened to AD SURF DAILY about 4-5 years ago.

Same old scam although they took over 60 million.  The owner (70 y.o. +) did get caught and is in jail.  If it seems too good tobe true... well... you know.  Kind of like the IQD (hope not!).

Sorry you got taken.  If the FBI gets involved... you may be able to recoop some of your cash a couple of years out.  Keep all paperwork.  Lucklily I got mine back from the above Ponzi by the govt (2 years post arrest of the owner).

Good Luck.

Check out what happened to AD SURF DAILY about 4-5 years ago.

Same old scam although they took over 60 million.  The owner (70 y.o. +) did get caught and is in jail.  If it seems too good tobe true... well... you know.  Kind of like the IQD (hope not!).

Sorry you got taken.  If the FBI gets involved... you may be able to recoop some of your cash a couple of years out.  Keep all paperwork.  Lucklily I got mine back from the above Ponzi by the govt (2 years post arrest of the owner).

Good Luck.

98% of all internet opps are frauds.

2% may be for real. Not sure  though.

Got caught in a few ones in the past ( my my my bad).. Was able to recoup some of my losses. Learned my lesson ( hopefully).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Renfrow, Bill Fox, Internet Scam Network Marketing/Internet Ponzi scheme

THIS IS IQD GURU WORLD IS GETTING READY TO UNRAVEL...

Bill Fox, Holton Buggs, and Tony Renfrow are names to be AWARE of! These men have my money and soooo many others in THIER pockets.

The company was 14dailyplus.com, an opportunity by way of purchasing advertising in increments of $3,000 ( I invested $9,000) and being paid out on a 40% return for clicking websites. You could also make money by building your own downline.

I was told by these men through conference calls and email that if I followed their examples I would get the kind of results they were getting. I was involved with these individuals in another Network Marketing Company called Cyberwize. I considered both of them my mentors in building that business. I was told that Holton was making close to 100K/mo with Cyberwize so why would he risk his income if this was not legit. They sold me on this opportunity, and I lost almost all of my $9000.

I did exactly what I was told to no avail.

It has been over 6 mo. and I have yet to see a dime.

I understand that over 10 MILLION was brought into this company and the only people that made real money were Tony, Holton, and Bill

Please! If you see these names connected to anything, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN.

Everyone in their respective states needs to contact the AG's, Local DA's, FTC, TV Stations, Etc....Lets expose these individuals for who they are...SCAM ARTISTS!!!

They should all be in JAIL!!!

Kctransplant

Rancho Santa Margarita, California

U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/14-Daily-Plus-Holtong-Buggs-Tony-Renfrow-Bill-Fox-Internet-Scam/Folsom-California/14-Daily-Plus-Holtong-Buggs-Tony-Renfrow-Bill-Fox-Internet-Scam-Network-MarketingInte-274224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

It's a good thing that you're on top of this scam.

It was reported in 2007?  That's almost as old as IQD.

• Upvote 1

I personally like the one where you give them hundreds of dollars to hold millions of Dinar in lay-a-way for you. After it RV's you can pay the rest of the value of the dinar prior to the RV price, and cash in your dinar that is on lay-a-way and become rich.

Anyone stupid enough to pay their good money into this scam deserves to loss their money! LOL

• Upvote 2

I personally like the one where you give them hundreds of dollars to hold millions of Dinar in lay-a-way for you. After it RV's you can pay the rest of the value of the dinar prior to the RV price, and cash in your dinar that is on lay-a-way and become rich.

Anyone stupid enough to pay their good money into this scam deserves to loss their money! LOL

Oh dear... I was wondering if they would deliver. I Buy Dinar is a scam?