Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bankers Talk

PrettyKitty

***///

Okay, let's dissect this here....

If it made SENSE, why is it ODD...? :confused2:

Many people travel to Iraq...

they have more commercial planes and flights since the Sadaam regime than ever... :eyebrows:

A real "banker" would NEVER refer to it as a "cash in".  That is poison talk. 

In the scope of his referring to people "travelling to Iraq",

he would have used the proper terminology of "currency exchange".

And he CANNOT emphatically state that any banking entity who does do currency exchanges would specifically exclude Iraq once they have an Internationally trade-able currency.

We call FOUL on this post, CreepyKitty.  BAD KITTY Shame, shame ! <_< 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 10

Talking to my loan officer: He said a very odd thing, that made some since: How many people travel to Iraq? that is why we will not be apart of the "cash in" this by WF. Makes me wonder? :blush:

You should find a new loan officer QUICKLY!!! He or she obviously does not keep up with anything financial. You want them handling your money???

• Upvote 1

Come the f. On its not bitcoin its the currency recognized by Iraq and was issued by a central bank how many times have you heard someone say oh that central bank is bad or better than that one .Just pull up your big boy pants and let the 10 year plan happen are you all that bad at math your voodoo money was printed in 2003 well its the 10 years later the green zone could not bet safer than it is to day man up labor day to 9/11 then your welcome to go to a basil 3 usa bank with your chin up come on people we were the ones dropping bombs for 20 years do you really think its not going to be fair for you the tax payer that secured fuel for the world .I swear do you people have jobs and do this as a hobby !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hello, PK.  Thanks for your post.  Interestingly, I was on a flight several weeks ago from Frankfort to London and 2 young fellows flying with me were from a company named Rapiscan (they make many of the airport metal detectors).  They said that their company have teams of people flying from their 3 UK offices to Iraq regularly and that other EU based businesses are doing the same. They are apparently providing security systems for the oil processing facilities.  SO, I believe that the correct answer to your banker when he/asks "How many people travel to Iraq?".....it may be a lot more that he/she thinks.

• Upvote 3

Bank stories about the dinar........are illogical and hold no truth. All they could possibly tell you is the current rate. Banks and tellers don't see what's happening beforehand.

If any guru or banker had inside knowledge, they'd all be billionaires from ALREADY ripping off the forex market. If they had any idea what the rate was ever going o be before its posted, they sure wouldn't be sitting on a computer doing chats for ten years about a magical rv that's never happened.

If any of them knew a rate before its posted.......they sure in heck wouldn't be telling every Sam, jack and sue about their insider trading.

New rumor.....banker just told me about his felonious insider trading. Sure.... There going to risk there high up jobs and any chance they have of profiting, so they could plead guilty to the world and tell some guru and the whole world

It's oxymoronic

• Upvote 2

It makes me wonder, how many clueless dinarians called up their banks about the rv, and got laughed at or received the classic "funny look".

Need a new topic on that, in need of some good laughs

Gurus pumping people up to go open accounts at banks, then some new dinarians comes in looking for intel. And every time they think they've walked away with some new knowledge. It's hilarious

Edited by sandstorm

Talking to my loan officer: He said a very odd thing, that made some since: How many people travel to Iraq?  that is why we will not be apart of the "cash in" this by WF.    Makes me wonder? :blush:

Im sorry but I don't believe a word in this is true.

Nope 

You try to give cats a bad name or what 

I can probably glean as much info about the date of this RV from my Magic 8 Ball, a Oujia board, or the Great Jambi. Um, wait a sec, let me ask my cat Savannah Banana. She says I'm going on vacation to Tahoe soon...and tell them to change their litter in their boxes, the turds are not tea leaves.