Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Texas Sen. Cruz shrugs off Canadian citizenship

flatdawg

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Ted Cruz, seemingly eyeing a presidential run in 2016, calls his renunciation of Canadian citizenship no big deal, even though questions about candidates' birthplaces have flared in recent elections.

Controversy still dogs President Barack Obama from some quarters despite proof he was born in Hawaii.

Cruz, a Texas Republican and tea party favorite, was born in Canada, to a Cuban father and U.S.-born mother. His mother's status has allowed him to be a citizen of both the United States and Canada, but he said Tuesday in Houston, "I believe it makes sense for me to be only an American."

Previous foreign-born Americans — notably Republicans John McCain and George Romney — have run for president with some mention but no serious challenges of their eligibility.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-sen-cruz-shrugs-off-canadian-citizenship-194903945.html

Flatdawg says: It'll be interesting to see the 'pub birther's spin on this.

obama still LIES about his FORGED BC!!!!  Felony of using another person's SSN, Fraud Selective Service Registration, DENIES writing down as FOREIGNER in his college applications (so this IMPOSTER LYING SOB won't pay tuition)--- obama is nothing but a CHRONIC AND PATHOLOGICALLY A LYING SOB...YES, I SAID SOB!

Ok... here you go, i still haven't seen proof Obama was born in Hawaii. :lol:

-

Never thought I'd say this, but I agree with you mark.

I guess what I'm getting at is, Cruz has admitted to being born in a foreign land. Same circumstances as 'bama, American mother, foreign father. Is he eligible to be POTUS? If so, what would be the difference between his case and 'bama?

obama still LIES about his FORGED BC!!!!  Felony of using another person's SSN, Fraud Selective Service Registration, DENIES writing down as FOREIGNER in his college applications (so this IMPOSTER LYING SOB won't pay tuition)--- obama is nothing but a CHRONIC AND PATHOLOGICALLY A LYING SOB...YES, I SAID SOB!

You reply, as usual, has little, if anything, to do with the topic. Just can't help yourself, can ya?

***///

Patriots would sooner flock to this guy than to that multiple-murderess hilarious clinton.

I hope so.

But the announcement of him being born in Canada should make him ineligible.

Was his citizenship renounced for political expediency or the truth of his convictions? Either way you can have him.

What's the matter, you don't American politicians?

Neither do I.

• Upvote 2

You said SOB?........like Saab?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

At least this guy is HONEST ---

Does that, in your 6 eyes, make him eligible?

You said SOB?........like Saab?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

His comments don't surprise me, but the fact that he can spell "SOB" does.

• Upvote 1

***///

One of us IS part Canadian ( from The Maritimes area) ! So we can wax on at will.

Now, YOU on the other hand are NOT Kenyan nor muslim nor a murderer, nor a known liar,

nor employed by TPTB, nor a progressive tool, right?...

does that mean YOU can longer expound on the virtues of your beloved hobummer...?

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

One of us IS part Canadian ( from The Maritimes area) ! So we can wax on at will.

Now, YOU on the other hand are NOT Kenyan nor muslim nor a murderer, nor a known liar,

nor employed by TPTB, nor a progressive tool, right?...

does that mean YOU can longer expound on the virtues of your beloved hobummer...?

Ahhh....but you can.....so what are you saying about yourselves?   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

LOL if Ted Cruz runs he will be dogged like obama was but at least he admitted be candian and they will flock to H. clinton regardless.  Watch what happens in 2016.  GOP select a wild card and lose in a landslide.  Romney was the last hope.  Anyone from the GOP side will not have a chance.

Ladies I will be happy to take your word for it. I'd be more then happy if you girls would come and visit here post RV. After a few days in this great city and I'll treat you to some real Canadian wilderness. A great all round trip.

***///

Toronto, eh...?  It's a deal !  :D  Thanks !

We hear you have great food -- we are true foodies!

Art & culture abound in your fine city, lovely skyline, too, exciting place we hear!

We love the quaintness of Winnipeg, too. So clean, folks so nice.

Gee, so much of Canada to love, and we start with Her people.

The western side will see us soon as we head for Alaska in 'OlSarge's MercedezBenz

Sprinter Camper Van.

Though, if they read some of our posts here, they may stop us at the Border and say

"Look, no way, eh.... go back!"  :angry: 

:lol:   You may just have to come bail us out the checkpoint ! :P

So, as long as you're not the creepy dude on the highway of tears taking ladies into the woods and

killing them, we'll think about it ! :)

• Upvote 1

Ladies I will be happy to take your word for it. I'd be more then happy if you girls would come and visit here post RV. After a few days in this great city and I'll treat you to some real Canadian wilderness. A great all round trip.

I don't know puskster_guy, there's three of them.  :confused2:

:twothumbs: I'm sure you will have a blast with them!!!!!!