Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - All The Erbil Agreements Are Going To Be Implemented

DinarThug

CNN. Now Broadcasting In Lo-Def On Iraqi TV !

8-21-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni This is direct from Iraqi TV today. Iraqi dinar will increase substantially by mid -2014...but more importantly this...Iraq will join international currency organizations in the near future. that can only mean Forex folks! they not waiting... they said, its value will be substantial by mid 2014. that means they need to start soon raising the value if they expect to meet that goal. [so you believe the float will start soon? (Not Iraqi soon I hope)?] yes [that doesn't mean it will start at the 1160 that you say it could start at above a dollar right] it can start anywhere they want...just get it going. I think that is very good and no articles have it...that news [came] from iraqi tv.

21-2013 Newshound Guru Stryker Article Quote "Office announced the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution, in the province of Dhi Qar, the arrival of more than 600 instrument, noting that the Bureau proceeded distributed among beneficiaries." It sure looks like article 140 has been implemented, at least according to this article. If this can be confirmed then things are being done and not being widely announced but could be more of the clues we have been waiting for.

8-21-2013 Newshound Guru Stryker Article Quote: "indicating the possibility of submitting a supplemental budget in July next inserts the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government." It tells me that the agreements between Maliki and Barzani in April are being implemented and the midyear supplement budget of $14 billion must have been approved without our knowledge because these funds were part of the agreement. These funds are benched marked to include Article 140, payments to Kurdistan for their Military, payments to Oil Contractors and other expenses.

8-21-2013 Newshound Guru Stryker Article Quotes "The Oil and Gas Law, the rights of the Peshmerga and Article 140 are among the most important issues to be discussed." "It is worth mentioning that during his recent visit to Baghdad, Kurdistan Region's Prime Minister, Nechirvan Barzani, met with the Federal Cabinet, discussing with them the seven points of Erbil Agreement, they got initial agreement." That says that all the outstanding Erbil Agreements are going to be implemented... If in fact, the Article 140 that almost everyone said could not get implemented because of all the disputes is implemented, then the rest is being completed without our knowledge...

• Upvote 6

***///

Well, 'OlSarge did say that this thing could sneak up on us on quiet little kitten feet...

that there would not necessarily be a big whiz-bang all at once sort of thing....

If they are methodically going about the business of opening each and every package which

is part-and-parcel of the actual event itself, then we must all be vigilant.

tick, tick, tick....

Our Thanks, THUG.. :wave:  ^_^  you know we do love us some STRYKER ! ;) 

• Upvote 3

I don't know, but maybe this ties in as one way how Iraq (might) be able to lower the outstanding trillions of currency in circulation too?

8-21-2013 Enorrste;   KAP called me today, 3 times (!), to get me to chime in here.  So here goes.

When I first read this short article I was somewhat disappointed because I felt that it might be dealing with the ages-long problem of the falling value of the dinar against the dollar.

You all might recall that I picked one of the previous articles apart and said that it didn't refer to an RV or even a free float, but instead only of CONTROL of the currency rate.

Then I decided to follow KAP's totally prescient advice (that's a compliment!) and follow up with some research from the IMF.  Here is what I found, thanks to KAP:

"By buying or selling bonds, bills, and other financial instruments in the open market, a central bank can expand or contract the amount of reserves in the banking system and can ultimately influence the country's money supply.

When the central bank sells such instruments it absorbs money from the system. Conversely, when it buys it injects money into the system.

This method of trading in the market to control the money supply is called open market operations."

This is directly from the IMF.  Now we have the CBI stating that they will move to "open market operations."  They are, clearly, referring to the very quote above in terms of meaning.  What does that mean for us?  Here comes the good news, folks.

You all may recall that I had a debate with Din************.com in which they said, unequivocally, that it would be impossible for Iraq to reduce the money supply.

Well, guess what?  The IMF has shown conclusively that "open market operations" clearly will allow the CBI to reduce the money supply.  All they have to do is sell bonds!

Now, it gets better, because we know from many months ago that the CBI stated that their plan was to reduce the money supply, right?  But we have always thought that the only way they could do that was to buy back the large denoms, right?

NOW we see that the means to buy back the large denoms is to sell bonds.  People will buy bonds with large denominated dinars.  The CBI will destroy them.

Therefore there will be no "coersion" as *** thought.  It will be, quite simply, OPEN MARKET OPERATIONS!  Duh!

They will be able to reduce the money supply by creating "debt" out of thin air, namely through selling bonds.  The US has been doing this for over a generation.  Iraq HAS NO DEBT, so their is very little risk for them in doing this, right?

The bottom line is that the CBI is announcing that they are about to follow the IMF "open market operations" program to a "T."

What does that mean?  It means that they will begin to reduce the money supply!  And what does that mean?  It means that the VALUE of the remaining money will RISE.  And what is the goal?  Clearly stated, it is to get the dinar up in value BEFORE next June.

Now, you have to start somewhere before you get to BEFORE June, right?  I think this article is saying that they are about to start.  That means "free float."  Sorry, *** but you lose and we win!  Enorrste

• Upvote 1

The truth is, the Erbil agreement expired July 2012.  We are seeing some what of the implentation  of article 140, but as as far as the origonal agreement made in 2010, Iraq/Maliki is finding ways to circumvent Allawi and the List. 

Edited by Cyclonemaker
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It doesn't matter squat what the articles say.  We've heard them all before.  This date that date - gonna do this gonna do that ... yeah?  bull****

They throw around dates like they mean something only to fade away and are replaced by the next.

"Gonna rv" articles, "Big surprise" articles ... "Best ramadan ever" articles .... ALL BULL**** articles !!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The truth is, the Erbil agreement expired July 2012.  We are seeing some what of the implentation  of article 140, but as as far as the origonal agreement made in 2010, Iraq/Maliki is finding ways to circumvent Allawi and the List. 

Someone needs to do some more reading.......................

• Upvote 1

I don't know, but maybe this ties in as one way how Iraq (might) be able to lower the outstanding trillions of currency in circulation too?

8-21-2013 Enorrste;   KAP called me today, 3 times (!), to get me to chime in here.  So here goes.

blah, blah, blah ...

Iraq HAS NO DEBT, ... blah, blah, blah ...

Enorrste

According to the Financials on the CBI website - Iraq has lots of debt ...

Now granted most of this has been excused ... but there are still outstanding balances with Kuwait and others that haven't been dealt with.

Just more guru poo ...