Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yheaaa, Parrrtttttyyyyy Time Believers!!

possum

This puppy is abt to drop its RV load right in our laps!!! Are u ready Die Hards???? Got that new house, truck, guns and girl friends lined up??? Bhawaaa, just kidding abt the gf deal cuz momma would shoot me. Look for the cash this Friday!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

FRIDAY?

Haaaaaaat hagitt, I knew Possum would come thru..........................

I've already called the dealership and am having them build me a 1 of a kind SRT-9 charger, told them I would pay for it Friday!!

Dude, Fordd Shelby Cobra or a Chevrolet Camero ZR1

• Upvote 2

This puppy is abt to drop its RV load right in our laps!!! Are u ready Die Hards???? Got that new house, truck, guns and girl friends lined up??? Bhawaaa, just kidding abt the gf deal cuz momma would shoot me. Look for the cash this Friday!!!

90210-Kelly-01.gif

youd leave mama for this one and u know it lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol:

Yessss...Friday!!!  Do I still have time to run out and buy some more dinar?  I could put them on layaway I bet, and then pay for them after the RV this Friday!!!! :backflip:

Just don't understand why nobody is jumping up and down???  Maybe I don't understand??? :confused2:

Oh well....while I don't quite agree with Possum on this one, we are not very far off.  If he calls it everyday, like he does, he will be eventually right!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2