Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 8-21-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

wpsmit - you have no idea what fun goes on behind the scenes during those chats.   It's our best chance to harass Adam when he can't do a lot about it.  One of these days, we may need to pass the hat to buy him a new keyboard.  I think he almost blew coffee all over it this morning - thru his nose, no less!   :lol:

CORRECTION:   He did actually blow coffee all over everything - he's been asking kcw for Kleenex all day.  Oops!  

• Upvote 2

wpsmit - you have no idea what fun goes on behind the scenes during those chats.   It's our best chance to harass Adam when he can't do a lot about it.  One of these days, we may need to pass the hat to buy him a new keyboard.  I think he almost blew coffee all over it this morning - thru his nose, no less!   :lol:

Sounds like another RV hold up.

• Upvote 2

Great chat Adam, sorry I wasn't able to help with the craziness behind the scenes today! I hung around as long as I could but had to run out and take my oldest sister to her doctors appointment and I missed all the fun.

If everyone only knew what you have to go through with us making jokes behind the scenes they would REALLY appreciate the chats even more than they already do :D

What?  Who?  I think the thought train almost derailed lol  If I only knew we had a ghost :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Adam, for the chat.  This is the second week in a row you have "passed" on my question.  Am I asking questions that are only for VIP or too sensitive to address in a  public chat?  OR, are they just to "dumb" to deal with?  Thanks for all you do.

I don't answer VIP or OSI specific questions in the public chats, those get answered in the appropriate sections.

I also delete the duplicate "When do you think?" or "How much do you think" etc

:twocents:

• Upvote 1

THANKS

One of the issues with HCL was discussed before - it may be moot in that many companies already bypassed the HCL (formal) by writing up contracts already, privately, a kind of ad hoc way of making an informal HCL - the talk was then that the HCL might not be necessary

• Upvote 1

I disagree... all it will take is a marginal amount of faith, which will easily be earned when they are pumping out enough oil to undercut the competition and they will rocket to the top.

:twocents:

perhaps another perspective/concern... Iraq cannot deliver on their natural resources (including oil) without a stable government and a serious investment in infrastructure. Even though banks and other companies are/want to come into Iraq, they won't do so, or expand, with the possibility of civil strife. Maliki seeking to continue his reign, even by revaluing the currency and taking credit for it, won't help (look at Egypt right now). Additionally his involvement with Iran, and the conflicts in Syria and Egypt threatening the stability of the whole region, Iraq could easily slip into civil war regardless of the great strides they have made this year. I fear if Maliki pushes his power play, the people on both sides revolt, and you have Egypt II in Iraq. No one, including the US or Europe, knows what to do to help the situation except boots on the ground and we all know how that turns out... With the right pressures/triggers, Iraq as we know could easily cease to exist in the coming years. The ME has always been a powder keg and right now, there is a really short fuse burning... I hope for the people of Iraq and for the sake of our investment they continue on their current path... But just because they have oil doesn't gurantee their future success. No one in the world is going to give Maliki/another dictator a seat at the global financial table no matter what the natural resources of the country. I think we have a long way to go before we see any change in valuation of their currency at best...

As always, I hope I am very wrong but fear our IQD could be as valuable as US Confeserate bills in the near future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

perhaps another perspective/concern... Iraq cannot deliver on their natural resources (including oil) without a stable government and a serious investment in infrastructure. Even though banks and other companies are/want to come into Iraq, they won't do so, or expand, with the possibility of civil strife. Maliki seeking to continue his reign, even by revaluing the currency and taking credit for it, won't help (look at Egypt right now). Additionally his involvement with Iran, and the conflicts in Syria and Egypt threatening the stability of the whole region, Iraq could easily slip into civil war regardless of the great strides they have made this year. I fear if Maliki pushes his power play, the people on both sides revolt, and you have Egypt II in Iraq. No one, including the US or Europe, knows what to do to help the situation except boots on the ground and we all know how that turns out... With the right pressures/triggers, Iraq as we know could easily cease to exist in the coming years. The ME has always been a powder keg and right now, there is a really short fuse burning... I hope for the people of Iraq and for the sake of our investment they continue on their current path... But just because they have oil doesn't gurantee their future success. No one in the world is going to give Maliki/another dictator a seat at the global financial table no matter what the natural resources of the country. I think we have a long way to go before we see any change in valuation of their currency at best...

As always, I hope I am very wrong but fear our IQD could be as valuable as US Confeserate bills in the near future.

This is always a possibility, they have said recently that the dinar should see an improvement in price against the dollar in the coming days. Hopefully coming days means before 2050 and the improvement isn't a pip.

Please don't neg just IMO...suddenly.

I would like to request that posts like the one from Reelemfast be kept out of the chat.  This site about a financial investment, not about shooting innocent animals for fun.  I found this post to be extremely offensive.  In my opinion, animals should not be killed just for the fun of it.  If an animal is to be killed for food, it should be done with reverance and gratitude . . . thanking the animal for giving its life to support ours.  Now I realize this site has a lot of supporters who are hunters, and I have no problem with that, so long as the killings are done with honor and respect.  My 3 cents worth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would like to request that posts like the one from Reelemfast be kept out of the chat.  This site about a financial investment, not about shooting innocent animals for fun.  I found this post to be extremely offensive.  In my opinion, animals should not be killed just for the fun of it.  If an animal is to be killed for food, it should be done with reverance and gratitude . . . thanking the animal for giving its life to support ours.  Now I realize this site has a lot of supporters who are hunters, and I have no problem with that, so long as the killings are done with honor and respect.  My 3 cents worth.

I just wonder, do you apply the same logic to the rampant murder of babies? (Abortion)

Oh and Adam before you go and shoot some animals for FOOD you may want to reconsider.

I thought I heard a dueling banjo in this thread somewhere.  :lol:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2