Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You have to define worst....Okie is by far the most notorious, Frank the biggest following, Tony and Terry the most absurd, and Bear just plain Okies boy toy/partner...........

Wife In The Know As 'Worst Supporting Actress' For "Steve And Ray's Excellent Adventure" !

And Delta As 'Worst Supporting Actor' In "Frankie Goes To Hollywood" ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Okie is TNT is Terry k is mountain Goat is  Loechin  is Jester

I have been waiting for someone to call these nasty people out.

SW Forida Guy  Bless you!

Oh BTW "wife in the know" cashed out on tier 2 okie told her it was ok

I am with you on this. everyone is each other, is everyone. Go RV

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS!! Dinar Recaps forms Strategic Alliance with Federal Fraudsters Tony and Ray Renfrow (TNT Dinar)

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud "for gain", continue their fraudulent activities with the aid of Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012 (see notations). Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent.

Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters. However, during numerous TNT Dinar Conference Calls the two are actively violating such protection orders with the advertising and support of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC". 

The aforementioned "Strategic Alliance" appears to have been entered with the full knowledge and affirmation of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

• Upvote 1

You have to define worst....Okie is by far the most notorious, Frank the biggest following, Tony and Terry the most absurd, and Bear just plain Okies boy toy/partner...........

They're all the same. Makes no sense to differentiate. Like medium BS, super BS etc... It's BS . Period.

(My apologies to Adam and the Mods here at DV, but here is the post made at Dinar Recaps on Wednesday in response to the FALSE post above by Coolbeans.)

Dinar Recaps Note:

Dinar Recaps is independently owned and operated.  Dinar Recaps has no “Strategic Alliance” or partnership with anyone to post anything.  No outside person or company controls what we post.  What we post is not influenced by anyone or any company.

Dinar Recaps has never been paid (or even asked) to post anything on our website or blog page.  Dinar Recaps chooses what we post. 

Dinar Recaps has never taken one penny from any Dinar dealer EVER for any reason.  We have never had any direct ads or sponsorships from ANY Dinar dealer.  We have turned down 25+ requests to advertise on our site, turning down potentially thousands of dollars every month. 

Dinar Recaps copies posts, chats, and stories from other public websites or that have been sent to us from public websites.  Dinar Recaps does not write what we post.  In the past some have asked us not to post their chats or posts, and 100% of the time we have complied. 

Dinar Recaps website and services are 100% free. 

If you do not like what we post, or how we post it, you are free not to return to our site.  If you no longer want to receive our free Daily email Newsletters, let us know and we would happily remove your email from our list(s).

The Dinar Recaps Team

This just in....from our front-runner !  Can you say "super duper" ?  I bet his mom is so proud.  :D

8-22-2013 Intel Guru TerryK SO I'M HEARING STILL THIS CRAZY RATE ON BOTH CURRENCIES. MY SOURCES FOR TWO WEEKS ARE LIKE ON SUPER DUPER HIGH ALERT, PINS AND NEEDLES STUFF.

I thought they were all one and the same, sort of like Sybil with multiple personalities.  What a bunch of hoooooey!  I guess I'm an idiot, because I have believed each of them for a while - shame on me.  The lies just flow like honey from their mouths, especially TNT Tony - boy is he good.

• Upvote 2

I just tried to post this on Dinar Recaps, but I doubt they will allow it, just like they have never allowed any of my posts.

It was in response to:

I4U (shatterstar)

This is getting sooooo tiresome.  Tray tables, landing, blah, blah and more blah.  This is not funny and you "so-called gurus" need to quit playing with people's lives.  It will RV when it RVs and not a moment sooner.  It might be the next minute, the next year.....or never!  Let the multitude of disturbed people out there live without "dinar fever."  You are not doing anyone any favors other than amusing yourselves.

• Upvote 3

I agree on the few "GURUS" who have been mentioned. They are all pretty much neck-n-neck on their "INTEL"... and they should ALL get a trophy lol. 

As for WITK, I still believe that she and 12thman are one in the same. For all we know there may be only 3-4 gurus who use all of these other multiple characters just to stir things up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just tried to post this on Dinar Recaps, but I doubt they will allow it, just like they have never allowed any of my posts.

It was in response to:

I4U (shatterstar)

This is getting sooooo tiresome.  Tray tables, landing, blah, blah and more blah.  This is not funny and you "so-called gurus" need to quit playing with people's lives.  It will RV when it RVs and not a moment sooner.  It might be the next minute, the next year.....or never!  Let the multitude of disturbed people out there live without "dinar fever."  You are not doing anyone any favors other than amusing yourselves.

I hear ya! Used to post on DR also, but they have pretty much banned me. I won't lie, I still go on and read what everyone has to say, but most of it is BS if you ask me and don't even get me started on the fact that they pretend to be a "fair" and "open-minded" site. They just post the crap that they get from all of the other sites and allow only the guru praising replies to be posted. They do slip occasionally and a few of the REAL people get to post their opinions, but even then they will go back and delete stuff if they find it so what's the use anyway!

• Upvote 2

It RVed Aug 2nd and we had till Aug 1st to cash in, we all missed it,

LOL - very good!

I hear ya! Used to post on DR also, but they have pretty much banned me. I won't lie, I still go on and read what everyone has to say, but most of it is BS if you ask me and don't even get me started on the fact that they pretend to be a "fair" and "open-minded" site. They just post the crap that they get from all of the other sites and allow only the guru praising replies to be posted. They do slip occasionally and a few of the REAL people get to post their opinions, but even then they will go back and delete stuff if they find it so what's the use anyway!

Me too.  I look at all the sites I can just to see if anything out there makes sense, but then how would I know?

I thought they were all one and the same, sort of like Sybil with multiple personalities.  What a bunch of hoooooey!  I guess I'm an idiot, because I have believed each of them for a while - shame on me.  The lies just flow like honey from their mouths, especially TNT Tony - boy is he good.

Now that makes sense!! I'm with you on that one Larry!

I read that Tony TNT has federal charges pending for some of his schemes. Yet DG and DR post his spew without fail....and the sheeples heap the praise on his intel.

I think you hit this on the head for all the spewers. They walk a fine line and the ax will fall. The $22.50 guys will plead insanity but the guaranteed 1-1 on specified dates have no choice but to forge ahead with faulty documentation and claim ignorance which they certainly are. I can't even peek anymore,it's sickening. The DV folks "keep" it real don't "fib" and can always see the "doc". The owner and mods have presented info on a spec and we take it from there. Max out good DV folks ASAP