Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If this RV happens soon...what will we all do with our time after all the gurus disappear??? I think we should take the time to vote for THE WORST GURU award. What say you DV folk?

My vote goes for TerryK, close second to TNT Tony. TerryK calls it every day, rain or shine, good news or bad...with intel so deep, even the CIA doesnt know about it. And rates???? Lets talk his rates......$12, $16, $22.50. That last one's my favorite....like the extra 50 cents is a big bonus. These guys will have to resort back to coloring books and crayons when there's no more pumping to do. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

• Upvote 3

Tough call --

Last 3 months, clearly it would be Tony. Who ELSE had Iraqis running all-over (including in Europe) and BUYING cars and TV sets with their Qi Cards set at $3.43?? Terry K. and jester have read each-other's lies and built upon what the other one makes-up. . .but they can't hold a CANDLE to the  LONG-TERM, ALL-TIME, NUMBER ONE "gag a maggot" winner, which must go either to okie or Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa.

August 28th is only a short week away. THAT is the celebration day of the GREATEST HURT done by anyone in Dinar Investment history, when two years ago Okie blatently told everyone "IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! I'M AT 17,000 FEET.  EVERYONE GO IN TOMORROW AND QUIT YOUR JOBS!!"

Possum doesn't qualify for the finals, because he is legally insane, being a drug and alcohol addict.

So the KING of idiot guru's award has to be held out for okie. Who else could POSSIBLY have accomplished so much damage with so much intentionally made-up mis-information and outright lies?

Hail king okie. . . .king of idiots!

• Upvote 3

I too would have to vote "OOM".

He has landed at the terminal so often, he IS terminal.  Terminally whacko.

If you remember historically, he has said "it has happed" (passed tense) at least twice and I think maybe three times.  Now they're going to let him "post thee post"?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!??????  And my biggest concern is that "the post" will, with my luck, come marked "POSTAGE DUE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:backflip:

I've been in this nine years and a month.  Been quite a ride.  First you couldn't even FIND anything about Dinar on the web.  Then about last year sometime, boy, did the rumors start.  And they haven't stopped since.  SHEESH.

I really................... REALLY...................  hope that we are finally there.

• Upvote 1

Whatever happened to WITK (Wife in the KNOW)? God I miss her.....

Oooops forgot about her (?) short lived run...with all her tiers...and "I'm so important that I've already cashed out, but you little people have to wait at the end of the line" BS. 15 seconds of fame then....poof.

• Upvote 1