Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Historic Meltdown about to Happen - Rumor -

NORTEC

***///

...the sky is falling, the sky is falling...!.....  THAT it may well be..... 

and those that own one may have to hang on to their hats.... to the rest, who have no hat and were hoping for the RV to make it possible to actually own a hat AND a pot to pi$$ in....

that's not looking too good either considering the rate of motion of the GOI.

hobummer, the FED and their masters (TPTB) have most of the world - and all of US - by the short hairs.

HELP IT WONT LET ME OPEN HERE

***///

didn't miss much ---- a guy pointing out the obvious, scaring the beejeezus outta everybody to make 'em click on the abundant money-generating links so kindly provided along with the "article"......

Here's the gist:  hobummer meeting with heads of the FED and other self-important fiscal / financial entities, so this could mean RV imminent because all is lost - and save yourselves !

BOO ! :shrug: 

***//

Nothing personal NORTEC -- :tiphat: you know we love your posts and YOU....

this one just had a "formal" guru air to it due to it being presented as a "real" article..... <_<

• Upvote 3

***///

and those that own one may have to hang on to their hats.... to the rest, who have no hat and were hoping for the RV to make it possible to actually own a hat AND a pot to pi$$ in....

hobummer, the FED and their masters (TPTB) have most of the world - and all of US - by the short hairs.

***///

didn't miss much ---- a guy pointing out the obvious, scaring the beejeezus outta everybody to make 'em click on the abundant money-generating links so kindly provided along with the "article"......

Here's the gist:  hobummer meeting with heads of the FED and other self-important fiscal / financial entities, so this could mean RV imminent because all is lost - and save yourselves !

***//

this one just had a "formal" guru air to it due to it being presented as a "real" article..... <_<

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

- Nothing personal taken -

- The article has merit considering that "Your" president called in "all" of his heads of staff from all of the "Financial' offices of the United states -

- When it hits the fan - The IQD will pick up the slack -

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

- This is a Must Read -

- This is the Big indicator before the "RV" happens -

- IQD to the rescue -

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/8/20_We_Are_Now_On_The_Verge_Of_A_Historic_Meltdown_%26_Collapse.html

rumors are lies spread by dinar dealers to fraudulently hype a rv o rip off good people.

Don't waste your time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

***///

***//

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

***///  Good, because you know we respect you :tiphat:

- The article has merit considering that "Your" president called in "all" of his heads of staff from all of the "Financial' offices of the United states -

***/// NOT OUR President, merely a tool of TPTB spreading evil & turmoil in order to enslave the world.  And that is exactly what they are up to with this 'meeting'.

That is the Hopium we've been sustaining through this whole RV thing, as well.

:eyebrows:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

For all the million predictions, chats, and rumors....those gurus have been wrong every time. No one knows squat.

If you ever truly want a rumor from these gurus.......

Let me save you a few years of your life.

Rv is loaded, waiting for a rv any minute. There you go. Just remember that. Because after the pumping....that's all they want you think anyhow. You can add any variety of nouns and verbs you want. Bottoms line, they want you think rv any day now.

***///

***///

***//

well, let it hit the fan!  we can wipe ourselves off while we pickup our $$$$   Go RV. :blush:

- This is a Must Read -

- IQD to the rescue -

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/8/20_We_Are_Now_On_The_Verge_Of_A_Historic_Meltdown_%26_Collapse.html

Thank You for posting something worthy NORTEC.

Although I wouldn't go so far as to say "IQD to the rescue"==JMO

This isn't so much a rumor per say, but goes in line with all the other articles coming out--perhaps an opinion pice that correlates with others' well -informed opinions.

If this event happens, people can't say they've been duly warned

- This is a Must Read -

- IQD to the rescue -

One other reason could be this catastrophe that I'm hearing about from various sources and if someone has more info please Share.

1/ This is the Update that she broadcast 4 days before - UPDATE - REDACTION FOR "URGENT!!! POSSIBLE EMERGENCY ALERT FOR FEMA REGION III"

2/ **ALERT** SECRET MEETING Signals CATASTROPHIC EVENT May Be IMMINENT

http://altdrudge.com/secret-meeting-signals-catastrophic-event-may-be-imminent/

3/ NASA Expert Warns Of Coming August Solar EMP Event - 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uxQvdXelNds

Has someone got a bunker for my family in South or SE Florida. Go RV I know of tunnels in Australia and the Opel miners in South Australia should be safe.

Edited by TheHyperLinker

One other reason could be this catastrophe that I'm hearing about from various sources and if someone has more info please Share.

1/ This is the Update that she broadcast 4 days before - UPDATE - REDACTION FOR "URGENT!!! POSSIBLE EMERGENCY ALERT FOR FEMA REGION III"

2/ **ALERT** SECRET MEETING Signals CATASTROPHIC EVENT May Be IMMINENT

http://altdrudge.com/secret-meeting-signals-catastrophic-event-may-be-imminent/

3/ NASA Expert Warns Of Coming August Solar EMP Event - 2013

Has someone got a bunker for my family in South or SE Florida. Go RV I know of tunnels in Australia and the Opel miners in South Australia should be safe.

Found this , that may debunk Pattie Brassard's articles. I don't know anymore, so I am open to Know what is happening. I guess we will find out by October 1st. Anyway...

http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pattie-brassard-interview-on-dwarf-star-near-sun-and-aug-16-26?id=6126809%3ABlogPost%3A298905&page=2#comments

I got into dinar just over three yrs ago and only after doing a little 

studying I came to the conclusion, and stated so, that before we would 

see the rv the dollar would collapse. I based that on the fact that Iraq has

repeatedly stated that they wanted the dinar to become a world reserve

currency. Taken with the belief I have that the bible clearly states Babylon

will rise I do think this is a real scenario.