Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add the site as well... Iraqbusiness.crap they publish what I call piece articles...pieces from this article and pieces from that article...all for clicks....Some folks are really desperate for Clicks....They are wannabe's.....just like a few Gurus...

• Upvote 1

Speaking of pumpers.........how many times can Recr@ps post Phony Bologna TNT Tony and TerryK with the spew of bogus "intel"......and the sheeples that thank them for every word. They need a "time out" in the corner....no milk and cookies either.

GREAT QUESTION, Mr. Bean!

In Response to KingBean's comments about Recr@aps  They won't post any comments that try to call out the Gurus that blatently lie. Speaking of that my vote goes to Debtarheelgirl. She may not claim to be a guru but she is so tied in with OOM and company its not funny. She always uses religion in a way that I think (as a born again christian) is totally inappropiate. Just my opinion.  :tiphat:

Edited by dodah