Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Early Tuesday Evening - 08/20/2013

Hi Everyone,

Wow!  I am hearing so much intense negativity that this is yet just another false alarm for the RV. Let me tell you what I know to explain now what I can to dismiss this idea.

This is a very, very good week for us Iraq dinar holders. Put that champagne back in the frig...lol.

So much has happened behind the scenes to push this to conclusion in the past 3 weeks. It is a brilliant plan playing out but it takes time, details of which I can not tell you but I wish I could. Someday it will all come out, if you are still interested post RV.

But you ask- Then what is the hold up? This seems to be on everyones lips.

What is the hold up?
Did it ever occur to you that there is really no holdup? We only think this way because we get bits and pieces of the puzzle as it unfolds and in our minds we draw some unnecessary conclusions. 

You have to ask yourself once again. Do I want all the news as it plays out? Or do I just want to know when to go to the bank? 

If you truely want the news as this is developing then listen to the news coming out, sit back and relax and be sure it is all in our favor.

Most should have realized by now there was yet another power move to lower our rate this week. For the benefit of all the USA citizens they did compromise on our behalf and our rate levels were lowered as what we can ,will be exchanging at. 

That is the base rate and the ceiling rates were lowered. I am not saying all is still not very good for us. Just think back to 2010. If I told you a rate of $1.13 you would have jumped for joy and ran to the bank?  No..Yes?  

So now if I tell you a rate of double digits is possible. What now would you say? Is it worth the wait?

Pep Talk

So lets not be ungrateful and mad for being disappointed this RV is not happening on our time The gov't of the USA is watching out for us and does have a reason for negotiating a rate for us from Iraq.

Beleive me if you do the math there is more than enough fat on the cow to go around and make everyone very happy! In fact the barn is just full of fat cows. 

Have you had a chance to read about all the corruption in the banking system lately? What is all this corruption about? If you said money and greed..bingo...you are correct.  

So why can't we get a slice of the pie too this time and I don't mean hurting depositors from a bank or rigging the stock exchange or over priced military supplies.

We are the ones who lost our handsome sons and beautiful daughters in the war. We are now investors in the best investment of all times and its all legal not corruption or a scandal. 

We are about all the be very wealthy and we don't even have to steal it. 

What is now happening

I have heard that all the rates did get processed and now signed off by CBs. The rates did not all populate in FOREX though. They are working diligently on this issue. I know this sounds like yet another excuse but it is happening and will be corrected shortly. 

Remember they have never, never popped out 190+ changes to rates all at once and had to use this new software and CIX process. 

Okay let me read your mind. You are asking I thought it was all tested out? No more techincal issues!

If you read my one of my recent posts when I described to you how the new process works as integrated with CIX you would know that the CIX is like the train. 

Once the rates are calculated they are put on the train. The train runs and makes periodic stops to deliver the rate to the CBs. 

One of the stops is also the international exchange FOREX. The train stopped, dumped the rates supposedly but when they verified (did their quality assurance diligence) many of the new rates did not make it along with other crucial information.

This must work flawlessly. So I too am discouraged and say GET IT RIGHT !  I too am very tired of this. But it is still Tuesday and still within their window for this week.

The IMF I got to tell you is very upset this did not go! Very upset!

I wish I could say more but this is very sensitive information even now I am telling you but I thought you need to know at least this much.

I hope you all understand. You will know exactly what I am talking about in the near future.

I will attempt to post again on Thursday and give a more detailed update, if I am allowed.
I wish I will be telling you before that time that we are all exchanging out already.

Peace and luv to ya all, 
mnt goat

• Upvote 3

Hi Everyone,

Wow!  I am hearing so much intense negativity that this is yet just another false alarm for the RV. Let me tell you what I know to explain now what I can to dismiss this idea.

This is a very, very good week for us Iraq dinar holders. Put that champagne back in the frig...lol.

So much has happened behind the scenes to push this to conclusion in the past 3 weeks. It is a brilliant plan playing out but it takes time, details of which I can not tell you but I wish I could. Someday it will all come out, if you are still interested post RV.

But you ask- Then what is the hold up? This seems to be on everyones lips.

Yea, I guess cause it gives you more time to sell IQD to the noobs.

• Upvote 1

"this RV is not happening on our time The gov't of the USA is watching out for us and does have a reason for negotiating a rate for us from Iraq."

Yeah, name one time the US Gov did something to benefit the individual Citizen that you were happy about or was in anyway a good thing....

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help....."  RUN!

Folks out there are really upset about this whole Dinar not hitting the RV button yet, but after reading this news cap from MtnGoat... I sure hope he's telling us some good news. Either way, Iraq has ONLY the option to RV in order for their country to fully recover from decades of sanctions and most especially from thousands of years of DICTATORSHIP RULERS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Folks out there are really upset about this whole Dinar not hitting the RV button yet, but after reading this news cap from MtnGoat... I sure hope he's telling us some good news. Either way, Iraq has ONLY the option to RV in order for their country to fully recover from decades of sanctions and most especially from thousands of years of DICTATORSHIP RULERS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Wait a minute! :o

You forgot to mention that... communist, facistist, muslim lover, hang him high... OBUMER?

Yeah "God Bless America" :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"We are the ones who lost our handsome sons and beautiful daughters in the war. We are now investors in the best investment of all times and its all legal not corruption or a scandal."

I thought she was in Bravaria and is a German.

"Peace and luv to ya all"

definitely not German

Wake up folks, goats cannot speak, even the ones in the city........this is from one that lives in the mountains......duh.......follow logic

no they can't ....however they can sing...when the "gurus" put a spell on them  :lmao:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcN39QxRFzc

This is from another site regarding this "Mntgoat" person. It got to be a real heated debate!

I have been in this investment long enough to see gurus come and go such as Freeway Bill, Bella Grits, Jonny, etc... The reason I am writing this is to help OUR  ***** members. I am tired of lies and misrepresentations, these are daily lies and weekly RV and for what? Bigger egos? I don't have an answer for you, I know some will enjoy this post and others will hate me worse for it. I really don't care, I'm tired of these gurus.

This morning I was bored so I checked our lastest guru in dinar worlds IP address, this guru was a member here for a long time and I will be happy to include some historical posts made here in good old PTR. This guru does NOT live in Germany, I have tracked their static PTR IP addresses, this person lives and works in the Boston and Connecticut area, there are over 2 dozen IP addresses I tracked. I could go into more detail but this is not necessary. So now I will provide you some posts from this liar, they will start in chronological order with NO editing. It's amazing how this guru didn't have any sources last year and then OMG he/she had a butt load this year.

We demanded the same, but in his/her latest post you cannot question him/her:

• Upvote 1

***///

SILLYJILLY ---- Well done !  :tiphat:

We're always suggesting folks here "do the work"... Saves a lot of bickering :) 

Now that this cloven-hooved, weed-muncher, sputum-spittin' flea bag has been outed,

we can move on without giving him / it further consideration...

no matter how good the lie sounds! :lol: 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Ka Ka!

You made a post without "Muslim SOB Obama" in it...congrats...

On the brotherhood side, because we must all get along to take it to the elite....as much as I hated that **** Cheney lying puppet Bush Jr. in the pockets of big business...hate doesn't serve us much. 

Let's face it - all presidents lately have been bad. Al of them part of the scheme to keep things the same (bad)

"If I told you a rate of $1.13 you would have jumped for joy and ran to the bank?  No..Yes?"

"So now if I tell you a rate of double digits is possible. What now would you say?"

Thats where I stopped...........  :banhammer:  :butt-kicking: 

I stopped at "190+ currencies".  There is no basket - there is no "GCR". I'm sorry to all those who believe that the NWO is trying to manipulate all currencies away from fiat status.  It just can't happen. I don't care how many rich people you have working behind the scenes. Human Nature is such that there will not be enough concession to drive this.  You get over a dozen people together - you start to get alliances against others - pressure starts to build on  a single from the rest of the group, etc.  I could go on, but I think you get where I'm coming from.

• Upvote 1