Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israel and US Behind the Egyptian Crisis

Nelg

I have tried posting this a couple of times, with links, but I don’t believe that is permitted.  Therefore I will surmise what is being said by The Jerusalem Post and quoted by the Turkish daily Today’s Zaman.  

The author of the article states that the Turkish Prime Mister Tayyip Erdogan, is accusing Israel of orchestrating the Egyptian military’s overthrow of the Islamist president Mohamed Morsi.  Erdogan states “we have evidence.”

The Turkish Prime Minister is a fierce critic of Israel, and has generated controversy in the past with remarks considered by some to be anti-Semitic.

The premier accused an “interest rate lobby” of masterminding protests by crowds in Istanbul. He has also likened Zionism to fascism, and he has routinely accused Israel of waging a campaign of “genocide” against Palestinians.The paper also stated that Venezuelan President is touting that Israel and the US are behind Morsi’s ouster and accused Israel and the United States of conspiring to oust Morsi and of stirring unrest in Syria, the AFP news agency reported.

In response to the Egypt crisis, Caracas recalled its ambassador from Cairo to protest the military-backed government’s crackdown on Morsi’s Islamist supporters and the Muslim Brotherhood.

“We have witnessed a blood bath in Egypt,” President Nicolas Maduro was quoted as saying. “We warned that the coup against Morsi was unconstitutional. Morsi was kidnapped and the responsible party for what is occurring in Egypt is the [American] empire, which has its hands in it."

"The United States doesn't have friends, it has interests, and what it wants is to control the planet,” Maduro added.

If the above information is true and the US and Israel were involved, then this will further “stir the Middle Eastern pot” and retaliations will be forthcoming. 

Personally, the entire area is a powder keg that could blow at any time.  One wonders what constrains the all out war between these nations. 

Then again, the PM of Turkey may be a total “nut case” with an ax to grind with Israel.  Judging from confirmation from the president of Venezuela, that might be the case.  What it does show is that there is a growing dislike  for the U.S. around the world. 

I wonder why? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

With such powers at play here, how can one think that this is not true.  We see how our leaders treat their people, why should we expect them to treat other nations any different.  Our administration is digging us deeper and deeper into a black hole. 

I see retaliation in the future....Why does this not phase me.  :(  :angry:

Patty, I think that there are so many countries and elements involved in world politics that the average person has no idea what "going down."  Whether Erdogan has the evidence to support his claims or not will be revealed in the future.  It doesn't take much to make an accusation, declare you have evidence, and then get several countries, looking for any reason, to join you.  

Most of the problem in the ME is not so much intrigue and mystery, but just out and out hatred of another race, religion, or success of another country.  I am hoping that this is totally bogus, without foundational evidence of any kind, but just the mention of Israel and the US being in concert to bring down Egypt is enough to turner the burner up another few degrees to increase the boil.  

By the way, in the first sentence, it should read "summarize" instead of "surmise."  Sorry about that. Mark it up to not be observant.  

• Upvote 2

:twothumbs: Thank You Nelg!

Just about speachless right now... mark this day on your calendar. :D

Come on mag. Just cause you read it don't make it so.

Im not saying it isnt the truth but then again it may not be.

There so much out there right now its just to hard to tell. 

• Upvote 1

Hello Doggie... My Friend. :)

I don't believe anything from main stream media right now.

Just try to look at the gosh dang history... looks all the same to me.

I'll be brave enough to say that this looks "orcastrated" to me.

Pardon my spelling... but I think you will get my point. :)

• Upvote 1

I have tried posting this a couple of times, with links, but I don’t believe that is permitted.  Therefore I will surmise what is being said by The Jerusalem Post and quoted by the Turkish daily Today’s Zaman.  

The author of the article states that the Turkish Prime Mister Tayyip Erdogan, is accusing Israel of orchestrating the Egyptian military’s overthrow of the Islamist president Mohamed Morsi.  Erdogan states “we have evidence.”

The Turkish Prime Minister is a fierce critic of Israel, and has generated controversy in the past with remarks considered by some to be anti-Semitic.

The premier accused an “interest rate lobby” of masterminding protests by crowds in Istanbul. He has also likened Zionism to fascism, and he has routinely accused Israel of waging a campaign of “genocide” against Palestinians.The paper also stated that Venezuelan President is touting that Israel and the US are behind Morsi’s ouster and accused Israel and the United States of conspiring to oust Morsi and of stirring unrest in Syria, the AFP news agency reported.

In response to the Egypt crisis, Caracas recalled its ambassador from Cairo to protest the military-backed government’s crackdown on Morsi’s Islamist supporters and the Muslim Brotherhood.

“We have witnessed a blood bath in Egypt,” President Nicolas Maduro was quoted as saying. “We warned that the coup against Morsi was unconstitutional. Morsi was kidnapped and the responsible party for what is occurring in Egypt is the [American] empire, which has its hands in it."

"The United States doesn't have friends, it has interests, and what it wants is to control the planet,” Maduro added.

If the above information is true and the US and Israel were involved, then this will further “stir the Middle Eastern pot” and retaliations will be forthcoming. 

Personally, the entire area is a powder keg that could blow at any time.  One wonders what constrains the all out war between these nations. 

Then again, the PM of Turkey may be a total “nut case” with an ax to grind with Israel.  Judging from confirmation from the president of Venezuela, that might be the case.  What it does show is that there is a growing dislike  for the U.S. around the world. 

I wonder why? 

Read "Secret American Empire" written by John Perkins. He was an economic hit man for Washington.

He was in it and turned against it.

True.

But then, that's the nature of modern propaganda - "so much out there it's hard to tell"

Then we throw up our hands.

Just what they want.

With such powers at play here, how can one think that this is not true.  We see how our leaders treat their people, why should we expect them to treat other nations any different.  Our administration is digging us deeper and deeper into a black hole. 

I see retaliation in the future....Why does this not phase me.  :(  :angry:

It doesn't faze you because, like me too, we have been bombarded with so much indignity and abuse from EVERY administration, conservative and liberal...that we are all fed up with it.

I know I am. We tend to give up.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

Mubarak was ousted for his weak economic policies.  Egypt has always produced enough to feed her people but a food and water crisis brought on by recurrent drought has left them at the mercy of higher prices on the global market(s).  Nile river water (currently at a dangerously low level) is being claimed clear upstream to it's source by other countries facing insufficient supply for irrigation.  Mubarak failed in supplying the basic needs of his people and Morsi jumped in with an 'all show and no go' regime.  Egyptians are disparate right now and it won't be long before hunger prompts a contagious civil war that will spread throughout the region.

Compounding the above emergency is the fact that their petrol based economy is in shambles as they face being a net importer of petroleum since reaching peak output in the mid nineties. The latest figures I've seen suggest output down by over a third and coupled with the collapse of tourism - they face some real grim realities.

You won't find the media mentioning the above information. They are too busy politicizing and painting the U.S. as big, bad whitey.  Erdogan and Maduro are either duped and ignorant or working the angles to improve their political positions.  They may be looking to the underinformed/uneducated block for recognition.  If the mainstream media can get away with it - so can they.

Edited by billy goat
  • Upvote 1

Mubarak was ousted for his weak economic policies.  Egypt has always produced enough to feed her people but a food and water crisis brought on by recurrent drought has left them at the mercy of higher prices on the global market(s).  Nile river water (currently at a dangerously low level) is being claimed clear upstream to it's source by other countries facing insufficient supply for irrigation.  Mubarak failed in supplying the basic needs of his people and Morsi jumped in with an 'all show and no go' regime.  Egyptians are disparate right now and it won't be long before hunger prompts a contagious civil war that will spread throughout the region.

Compounding the above emergency is the fact that their petrol based economy is in shambles as they face being a net importer of petroleum since reaching peak output in the mid nineties. The latest figures I've seen suggest output down by over a third and coupled with the collapse of tourism - they face some real grim realities.

You won't find the media mentioning the above information. They are too busy politicizing and painting the U.S. as big, bad whitey.  Erdogan and Maduro are either duped and ignorant or working the angles to improve their political positions.  They may be looking to the underinformed/uneducated block for recognition.  If the mainstream media can get away with it - so can they.

Intelligent Post... Thank You.

billy goat, I appreciate the post.  You hit the nail on the head.  But I think what has happened with the economy and physically poor conditions for the people, are perfect times for countries to take advantage of the times.  As you said, " Erdogan and Maduro are either duped and ignorant or working the angles to improve their political positions."  As someone has said, "never let a good crisis go to waste."  Someone will take advantage of the situation.  

Erdogan has yet to prove that the US and Israel was involved.  He may be more mouth than anything else.  

• Upvote 3

billy goat, I appreciate the post.  You hit the nail on the head.  But I think what has happened with the economy and physically poor conditions for the people, are perfect times for countries to take advantage of the times.  As you said, " Erdogan and Maduro are either duped and ignorant or working the angles to improve their political positions."  As someone has said, "never let a good crisis go to waste."  Someone will take advantage of the situation.  

Erdogan has yet to prove that the US and Israel was involved.  He may be more mouth than anything else.  

Yes, Nelg!  It seems  the "never let a good crisis go to waste"  has become the trendy, political tool of the times. It's been used everywhere and yet the masses fall for it.  

• Upvote 1

Read "Secret American Empire" written by John Perkins. He was an economic hit man for Washington.

True.

But then, that's the nature of modern propaganda - "so much out there it's hard to tell"

Just what they want.

It doesn't faze you because, like me too, we have been bombarded with so much indignity and abuse from EVERY administration, conservative and liberal...that we are all fed up with it.

Agreed hame, and thanks...It doesn't faze me, because of all the bombardment of all the indignity and abuse  Hanging in there and not giving up though. 

That's okay Nelg, I right there with you. 

• Upvote 1

PLEASE...... keep in mind that Nicolas Maduro the so called president of Venezuela who committed fraud to become the president is a COMMUNIST   and  HATES I repeat  HATES  America and all things American.  Does'nt hold back at the chance to trash talk about us. So what could be expected from him other than something like this.

So when reading the information in this thread remember keep in mind who its coming from. Anything out of that mans mouth does'nt count. He is full of SH_T.

If you follow and understand whats going on in  Venezuela you will know Im right.

• Upvote 2

Erdogan knows he and his country could be in the same position any minute now. However,, this doesn't cause me to doubt him.

Stephan Lendman put out a insightful article today, you can find it on many truth seeker sites. I found it here:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/20/israel-behind-egypts-coup/

True.

Just what they want.

"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold" Matthew 24:12. Prophecy being fulfilled every day.

Really? :rolleyes:

Question Everything.

Don't care much for your theory... phofesy,,, haha I know I tore that one up!

:lol:

Not my theory Margaret. It's the word of God. You may not care for it, but the day will come when you will very much care. Unfortunately, I fear it will be too late for you.

• Upvote 1

Not my theory Margaret. It's the word of God. You may not care for it, but the day will come when you will very much care. Unfortunately, I fear it will be too late for you.

You are kinda creeping me out... Orthophonic. :mellow:

My name is "Maggie".

Save your judgment day for someone else... Thank You Very Much. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are kinda creeping me out... Orthophonic. :mellow:

My name is "Maggie".

Save your judgment day for someone else... Thank You Very Much. :)

Maggie is short for Margaret, isn't it? As for Judgement day:

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil". John 3:19 (KJV)