Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014

kenshin7

yes you are spot on.............stole that from med.............but you are right...........exciting weeks to come.........and good to see you........... GO DINAR

You are saying I stole something from Med?  "Stole" is a pretty strong word. If I did read it on a Med chat, I would not have a problem saying so.  We all get our info from somewhere.  But I did not get it from Med, and I haven't read a Med post in probably two years: can you guess the reason why?.  I'm not one for narcistic, domineering, back patting gurus.  Med is passe'....over the hill...hasn't has anything original in years..he's too busy changing diapers and pulling weeds to prospect for anything new.  Med is trolling other sites and got that info from a site that will remain nameless, but deals in facts.  Nah, I didn't get it from Med.

I did get it privately from ReVbo two or three days ago, and he got it from his father, who discovered the economic reform information while doing research  There are many more details within the research, but I will let ReVbo share if he feels like it, that's his call.  Med can't spell r e s e a r c h.

Nice seeing you as well.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Damn good news Carello - good to see you too!

You are a welcome, intelligent voice here - where have you been?

I've been out beating the bushes looking for you...waiting for you to throw me over your shoulder and head back to the cave.  :D

Thanks, Carello. Here ya go, folks. Heck of a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_reform_of_Iraq

Oh, help.  I just negged you Revbo.  Please somebody give him a plus and then another.  Thanks!

Really, I think it was a liberal that did it.

• Upvote 1

I think it will be at least 1 year.....

I doubt they will add any great value to the dinar. This has been a pipe dream. They've shown over the years they will just add a few pips over time. I'm giving it to the end of 2013 to see if any significant worth happens, then selling off the currency and done with it. I regret buying and going 3 years with this...sorry folks, just being honest.   

A tendency here is this, when we read articles that appears Iraq is going no where, or is postponing the rise of the dinar, we follow through with depressed stuff.  When we read an article that sounds or could mean an RV, we respond, they would never advertise it, so it must be a trick or lie.  When we read articles about RD/deletion of zero's, we respond it is smoke.  Perhaps it would be a good idea not to focus on the articles on what CBI is doing, but follow what parliament is and is not doing, or passing or not passing.  

I like the way uncirculd thinks, don't give up.  Perhaps to embrace this is happening and will happen and drop the tapes it never happen because it is just a pipe dream.  In the world that teaches us if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't.  If we embraced the possibility and were of one mind the universe just might open up to Iraq and us with something wonderful.  Positive attitudes bring more positive every time!

• Upvote 2

A tendency here is this, when we read articles that appears Iraq is going no where, or is postponing the rise of the dinar, we follow through with depressed stuff.  When we read an article that sounds or could mean an RV, we respond, they would never advertise it, so it must be a trick or lie.  When we read articles about RD/deletion of zero's, we respond it is smoke.  Perhaps it would be a good idea not to focus on the articles on what CBI is doing, but follow what parliament is and is not doing, or passing or not passing.  

I like the way uncirculd thinks, don't give up.  Perhaps to embrace this is happening and will happen and drop the tapes it never happen because it is just a pipe dream.  In the world that teaches us if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't.  If we embraced the possibility and were of one mind the universe just might open up to Iraq and us with something wonderful.  Positive attitudes bring more positive every time!

Zig, I am not as smart as you, so I will say it in one sentence:  If people don't see RV, they sulk and kick sand, because they have not taken the initiative or have the curiosity to involve themselves in this "investment" so that they have a coherent understanding as to what is taking place, they do not see a grand plan unfolding, and they wait for people like you to explain it to them.

Thank goodness for the Zigs of Dinarworld, otherwise think of all of the "hold my breath until I turn blue" moments that would have taken place.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Zig, I am not as smart as you, so I will say it in one sentence:  If people don't see RV, they sulk and kick sand, because they have not taken the initiative or have the curiosity to involve themselves in this "investment" so that they have a coherent understanding as to what is taking place, they do not see a grand plan unfolding, and they wait for people like you to explain it to them.

Thank goodness for the Zigs of Dinarworld, otherwise think of all of the "hold my breath until I turn blue" moments that would have taken place.

Thank you Ms. C, I would also extend that to you!