Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014

kenshin7

This the correct one Kenshin7?  

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on CBI monetary policy open

Posted: August 20, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Central bank, exchange rate, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar, Monetary policy, United States dollar, United States Senate Committee on Finance

| on 8/20/2013

Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee that “the first cause the dollar to rise against the Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank as the monetary policy pursued by the central bank with the companies and banks that deal with the bank.”

A member of the Committee Faleh applicable to the newspaper “integrity electronic” that “the central bank told the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will be followed by a new mechanism in place will contribute significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar ahead of next June will be the mechanism capable of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.”

The force added that “the central bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction, which will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and open a wider field of hopes the government banks.” It is noteworthy that the banknotes market witnessed a clear variation in the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

http://bit.ly/18HIUtT

Alternate translation:

Financial: reliance on Central Bank monetary policy open

| On 2013-08-20

The parliamentary Finance Committee stressed that “the primary cause of high dollar to Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank since the monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank with businesses and banks that deal with the Bank”.

The Committee Member said Faleh Sari for daily “Alalam” that “the Central Bank told the House Finance Committee will follow the new theme mechanism will make a significant contribution in raising the value of Iraqi dinars before next June and will be the mechanism to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.”

He said in effect that “on the Central Bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with money raised in the auction, which will lead to the reduction of the value of the dollar and rely on open monetary policy without complicated procedures and controls and opening wider the hopes of State banks. The banknote market has seen obvious variation in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

http://bit.ly/19vorJI

• Upvote 2

Albzona: time coups passed without irreversible  : the success of the initiatives out of the crisis depends on sincere intentions  Royal: a coalition of citizen succeeded inserting paragraphs of his mission in the provinces  Khafaji: call to continue the process of "revenge of the martyrs"   the start of a session of the House of Representatives today in the presence of "194" deputies
Finance parliamentary: the reliance on central bank monetary policy open  

| on 8/20/2013 | Author Muhannad David | readings |

Finance parliamentary: the reliance on central bank monetary policy open
BAGHDAD / Raghad Doham

Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee that "the first cause the dollar to rise against the Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank as the monetary policy pursued by the central bank with the companies and banks that deal with the bank."

A member of the Committee Faleh applicable to the newspaper "integrity electronic" that "the central bank told the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will be followed by a new mechanism in place will contribute significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar ahead of next June will be the mechanism capable of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar."

The force added that "the central bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction, which will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and open a wider field of hopes the government banks." It is noteworthy that the banknotes market witnessed a clear variation in the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

http://www.alestiqama.com/news.php?cat=business&id=2816

• Upvote 1

We see the same articles year after year saying the same thing over over - I am begining to think this may not ever happen since there is no hurry for CBI to RV anytime soon.  Very Very frustrating.  I just wish one day we will get the truth...Thanks for posting...

• Upvote 1

This the correct one Kenshin7?  

Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise value of IQD prior to June 2014; The reliance on CBI monetary policy open

Posted: August 20, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Central bank, exchange rate, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar, Monetary policy, United States dollar, United States Senate Committee on Finance

| on 8/20/2013

Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee that “the first cause the dollar to rise against the Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank as the monetary policy pursued by the central bank with the companies and banks that deal with the bank.”

A member of the Committee Faleh applicable to the newspaper “integrity electronic” that “the central bank told the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will be followed by a new mechanism in place will contribute significantly raise the value of the Iraqi dinar ahead of next June will be the mechanism capable of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.”

The force added that “the central bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction, which will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and open a wider field of hopes the government banks.” It is noteworthy that the banknotes market witnessed a clear variation in the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

http://bit.ly/18HIUtT

Alternate translation:

Financial: reliance on Central Bank monetary policy open

| On 2013-08-20

The parliamentary Finance Committee stressed that “the primary cause of high dollar to Iraqi dinar lies in the political set by the Central Bank since the monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank with businesses and banks that deal with the Bank”.

The Committee Member said Faleh Sari for daily “Alalam” that “the Central Bank told the House Finance Committee will follow the new theme mechanism will make a significant contribution in raising the value of Iraqi dinars before next June and will be the mechanism to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.”

He said in effect that “on the Central Bank to reduce the size of the companies that deal with money raised in the auction, which will lead to the reduction of the value of the dollar and rely on open monetary policy without complicated procedures and controls and opening wider the hopes of State banks. The banknote market has seen obvious variation in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

http://bit.ly/19vorJI

yes thank you , :)

They can't wait until next June.. This is Smoke..

I've been in this for years and every time an article like this comes out people start hollering "smoke...smoke...smoke..." yet here we still sit. Everything I've seen labeled smoke, from countless delays delays on down to Shabibbi's ousting, has wound up being the truth. As such, I don't believe smoke exists in articles such as these.

Go RV.

• Upvote 3

I really do not know why everyone is getting their panties in a twist.  For one thing, it appears this is a deadline of  June  2014.  In other words what ever they are planning has to be done before then.  Whats more it appears this mystical mechanism has more to do with banks in the auctions.  Which generally implies to street value of the dinar.  Nothing to see here imo.

• Upvote 3

I really do not know why everyone is getting their panties in a twist.  For one thing, it appears this is a deadline of  June  2014.  In other words what ever they are planning has to be done before then.  Whats more it appears this mystical mechanism has more to do with banks in the auctions.  Which generally implies to street value of the dinar.  Nothing to see here imo.

Right

I am gonna take a stab. I think Iraq will be floating the dinar on forex and they expect by June for the dinar to have reached sizeable gains.

Believer....from your pic I would assume you are republican....but you are in the UK....so that let's you off the hook..LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I've been in this for years and every time an article like this comes out people start hollering "smoke...smoke...smoke..." yet here we still sit. Everything I've seen labeled smoke, from countless delays delays on down to Shabibbi's ousting, has wound up being the truth. As such, I don't believe smoke exists in articles such as these.

Go RV.

I think it will be at least 1 year.....

I think it will be at least 1 year.....

Who knows, and I'm not doubting you but...

Didn't they calculate like the next 3 budgets already with a rate? Like 1.18 / 0.86 or something like that? If they were going to wait more than a year for an increase why do that? 

Go RV.

absolutely.

A rv of any significance, you won't read about beforehand. I don't want to hear a peep about the rv I'm looking for. Just want it to happen. Let them talk about after they do it.

Rule of thumb......if they talk about increasing the value......99.9% it's always the market rate. The cbi gave no warning, no dates on the 1170 to 1166. And we should all expect the same next time.

• Upvote 1