Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Hand Tidbit - Better than a bank story

DropItLikeItsHot

Why is it always Reno as a cash in spot?

I think this is funny. Because every time you go to Reno, you always seem to run into people you know. Hence one of my favorite goodbyes is "See you in Reno". I think it would feel odd to go there to cash in. I for one would not be going to a location that has been very loudly announced to the world. Look I have $$$$ and no bodyguard. And I still gotta pay my CA state sales tax.

Hello DV Members I will NOT divulge any names. this is first hand info from my phone conversation about an hour ago. Take it or leave it. It's in the Rumor Section. 1. Gentleman is in charge of a large group. (Very well connected)2. He will be cashing this group out in Reno when he gets the call.3. He is on HIGH ALERT is all he could tell me. I asked for a tentative date, he said "None Given"4. I asked about a rate, his response was "3 to 1 plus" :eyebrows:5. Asked if by the end of the year in his opinion, answer YES... reason for high alert. Yes,,, VERY WELL CONNECTED. All I can say. It made my day, and it came to me out of the blue....  Very Excited... You Bet I Am !! :backflip:  :backflip: Oh and don't even try asking whom this person is... I'll take it to the grave. DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

thanks dropitlikeitshot good name by the way take it its from snoopdog. I completely believe you and I also expect the RV by the end of the year go RV !!!!
  • Upvote 2

Dropitlikeitshot, wow, I bet your Batman....???

You city slickers think ya can get away, with B.S.???

Your not going to believe, what's going to happen......?

I promise you that...?

Your Post is going to make you, bubba's best friend ???

Holly Cow Batman, are you sure ????

lol

WOW,,,Some of you need to step away from your computer, can't believe some of you, actually enjoy tearing down others.

Thank You 10kaDAy, I appreciate you, thinking of us.

I think most of you have a back or delete button on your computer, maybe try using it once in a while, if you don't like a post in the RUMOR section, then stop reading RUMORS...GEEZ!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

WOW,,,Some of you need to step away from your computer, can't believe some of you, actually enjoy tearing down others.

Thank You 10kaDAy, I appreciate you, thinking of us.

I think most of you have a back or delete button on your computer, maybe try using it once in a while, if you don't like a post in the RUMOR section, then stop reading RUMORS...GEEZ!!!!!

I just have one thing to say--- MORE COWBELL! Little babies, when this be over, ya'll be wearin' gold plate diapers. GO RV! :reading-newspaper:   

Go to Reno, give your dinars to some guy you don't know, and wait for him to return with your cashin funds.......

He will NEVER return.

Duh!

The best things in life RV

yak

The best things in life are RV. I like that. :lol:

TRUE... Just like the peeps that think they can cash in in Belieze and not be liable for the US tax! I read in WSJ that even if you attempt to renounce citizenship the IRS will trigger an audit of your last 2 years income.

Just 1+ you. I have also read that if you are going to renounce your citizenship that are going to start to make you pay tax's on your net worth and that will also include act real and personal property at market rate and not some low ball estamete and the government gets to decide what the value is.

Also that tax bill will come due at the time you turnover your passport.

How many replies to this post will there be????

ha ha ha ha

I love the rumors section - pure entertainment!!!!

It can be entertaining  Blyane.

Just got back from a vacation today from Dallas and East Texas. I was Truly amazed at the amount of OBUMMER stickers I saw. Whats up with that. I almost thought I was back in LA  LOL.

I had a great time ( besides the heat and I was told it was unseasonably cool )  and the people were awesome.  Never been to a more friendly place.