Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Hand Tidbit - Better than a bank story

DropItLikeItsHot

I just score a very large bag of Golden Triangle "goodies". I am on VERY HIGH alert now. Well, maybe alert is a bit strong. Dunno, just saying....I'll be flying to Reno, so someplace soon. Let you know when I land with Oakies bomber group....Still in the upper atmosphere!

Hello DV Members

I will NOT divulge any names. this is first hand info from my phone conversation about an hour ago. Take it or leave it. It's in the Rumor Section.

1. Gentleman is in charge of a large group. (Very well connected)

2. He will be cashing this group out in Reno when he gets the call.

3. He is on HIGH ALERT is all he could tell me. I asked for a tentative date, he said "None Given"

4. I asked about a rate, his response was "3 to 1 plus" :eyebrows:

5. Asked if by the end of the year in his opinion, answer YES... reason for high alert.

Yes,,, VERY WELL CONNECTED. All I can say.

It made my day, and it came to me out of the blue....  Very Excited... You Bet I Am !! :backflip:  :backflip:

Oh and don't even try asking whom this person is... I'll take it to the grave.

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

Who is this guy?

Drop, you don't owe anyone an apology, it's amazing how offended people are from other people in life, and the fact that so many people on here get even the slightest offended by okie shows how many babies there are on here, say whatever you want and don't apologize or answer to anyone unless you feel like it. 

Edited by cashman54
  • Upvote 5

Drop - Thanks for sharing and it would be awesome if you are right! However, unfortunately, the only aspect to take away from this is "that it will happen soon and at a good rate"....its the same story...different day. If only I had $1 for every time someone said it's happening soon! ........but I do hope your source ends up being right! 

You guys......stop bickering! This is what we will do to find out the date and rate....the only way!!

We will hire 2 mercenaries (Pay them in dinar 10 million apiece). They go to Iraq and kidnap 2 CBI executives...bring them back to Possums house and have momma and her church ladies have their way with them for 2 weeks!!!! Oh yes.....that will make them sing!!! Also...I heard the skinny one the 350 pounds! Yuck..Yuck..Yuck.....DELIVER US FROM THY MEGGER EXISTANCE!!!!!

Just please don't tell me the location because I'm liable to show up!! Not! OTF you ain't right haha

Thank you for the rumor Dropit, these always get people going.  Whether you believe it or not, there is always a good debate.  I miss dontlop's wisdom.

I have to agree with you on your post.  :twothumbs:

Also, where is dontlop, I haven't seen him on the boards lately. Did I miss something. :confused2:  

I have to agree with you on your post.  :twothumbs:

Also, where is dontlop, I haven't seen him on the boards lately. Did I miss something. :confused2:

This dinar does the strangest things to people, he ended up lopping and is waiting tables with Keep at Red Lopster.......

• Upvote 6