Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Hand Tidbit - Better than a bank story

DropItLikeItsHot

Drop ... I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but if you can't even see the story for what it is that's not our fault.

Look back through the rumour section and you'll read similar stories.  All have the same traits ... they got their info from reading a website.

Apology accepted, It's hard to give info out without divulging who he is, as I said he is a Multimillionaire, also an attorney and a large corperate owner, I already know this is coming..... Is there an attorney you can trust... HA HA !!  He has no time for Guru Websites so doubt he got his info there... He is strictly Business.

• Upvote 5

Apology accepted, It's hard to give info out without divulging who he is, as I said he is a Multimillionaire, also an attorney and a large corperate owner, I already know this is coming..... Is there an attorney you can trust... HA HA !! He has no time for Guru Websites so doubt he got his info there... He is strictly Business.

I don't care if this guy is Donald Trump. Nobody knows when. Nobody has an inside connection. Nobody knows the rate!! Bottom line. I dont care if this guy is Maliki's attorney. And Reno??? You killed your whole story with one city!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

BJ & Alex.... I am only sharing first hand info, if you can't take it for what it is then why so negative, guess you both wake up on the wrong side of the bed daily... As for the other who can't take this info as good, have a great life... I will not post any more info I receive from this person.

GOOD DAY....

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

ok... ok... I get it... you heard something from "someone" that gave you info that happens to sound EXACTLY like every other dirty turd floater that talks like they know something. And then you were excited to share it.

my bad...

it just sounds like the same old shite. ya know?

• Upvote 4

Hello DV Members

I will NOT divulge any names. this is first hand info from my phone conversation about an hour ago. Take it or leave it. It's in the Rumor Section.

1. Gentleman is in charge of a large group. (Very well connected)

2. He will be cashing this group out in Reno when he gets the call.

3. He is on HIGH ALERT is all he could tell me. I asked for a tentative date, he said "None Given"

4. I asked about a rate, his response was "3 to 1 plus" :eyebrows:

5. Asked if by the end of the year in his opinion, answer YES... reason for high alert.

Yes,,, VERY WELL CONNECTED. All I can say.

It made my day, and it came to me out of the blue....  Very Excited... You Bet I Am !! :backflip:  :backflip:

Oh and don't even try asking whom this person is... I'll take it to the grave.

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

Hey WTF! I'll take it, you never know. Let the others neg ya, Im staying positive. Eventually someone will get it right. :cigar:

• Upvote 3

The Reno And Madame Wu Stories Have Been Grist For The Pumper Guru Rumor Mill For A Long Time.

I Did A Quick Search Of The DV Database And Found An Old Quote On It From Our Dear Departed Friend SWFG ...

This scam artist has plagued unsuspecting well-intentioned investors for over a year now. If you remember last year I tried, unsuccesfully, to warn the community about Hammerman and Blaino's (unaware and just dooped by H-Man) fake bank screen images and Reno Tier 1 scam. When I broke this story I was immediately banned from their chat rooms and Skype rooms for being "negative" and a dream killer. Since then, Blaino and Planet Dinar finally woke up and completely detached themself of all ties from this scam artist and for this I give him credit. At least once a week I recieve emails (as do many others) from Hammerman begging for money where he throws out dates/rates, encloses his Western Union details and promises to cash me out in Reno with his Tier 1 group. This is my motivation for addressing this tonight.

B)B)B)

• Upvote 6

You guys......stop bickering! This is what we will do to find out the date and rate....the only way!!

We will hire 2 mercenaries (Pay them in dinar 10 million apiece). They go to Iraq and kidnap 2 CBI executives...bring them back to Possums house and have momma and her church ladies have their way with them for 2 weeks!!!! Oh yes.....that will make them sing!!! Also...I heard the skinny one the 350 pounds! Yuck..Yuck..Yuck.....DELIVER US FROM THY MEGGER EXISTANCE!!!!!

• Upvote 2

"Ok here is the deal.........it takes place in Death Valley."  "The cast of the Sopranos at one end (minus Tony)..and the cast of Goodfellows at the other."  "They slowly start driving toward each other and  stop about 50 feet apart."  "Trunks open......money bags come out........ and just then Possum comes riding up on his Harley with Momma on the back.........Momma grabs both money bags and Possum hits the throttle.....does a wheelie........and off they go!"   

You fill in the ending.....____________________________________________________________________

'Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I will not post any more info I receive from this person.

GOOD DAY....

Hello DropItLikeItsHot,

Please don't take offense at those here who feel differently than you do about your information and contact. Many who have been around D-Vets and in this investment for some time now have developed a skeptical perspective towards most rumors, regardless of who posts it. Thus, you should expect at the very least to be challenged about it.

Certainly, I believe there isn't anyone on this site who wouldn't jump for joy if what you posted turned out to be accurate and correct. Unfortunately, history has proven that not to be the case, at least so far. That said, I certainly hope you are right about what your contact told you, and even though I too am skeptical, I nonetheless gave you a plus, and hope you continue to post again soon.

Billio0

• Upvote 5

• To the OP. No bashing here just a careful interest in the details. We have all heard stories about the " Reno cash in " and most will jump on that as BS. And I must ask the question in my mind ...Why Reno? of all places on earth. Is there something special about it geographically or is there some other reason like a financial advantage as in WF headquarters or something logical? Vegas would be preferred by myself as being more logical........Security,lots of money and you could blend right in and vanish in a second........ Just my simple observations. As I stated not bashing just trying to put the pieces together. I have no doubts your friend told you this but it is a familiar tale.
    Regards
    Quad B)

• Upvote 3