Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Hand Tidbit - Better than a bank story

DropItLikeItsHot

Hello DV Members

I will NOT divulge any names. this is first hand info from my phone conversation about an hour ago. Take it or leave it. It's in the Rumor Section.

1. Gentleman is in charge of a large group. (Very well connected)

2. He will be cashing this group out in Reno when he gets the call.

3. He is on HIGH ALERT is all he could tell me. I asked for a tentative date, he said "None Given"

4. I asked about a rate, his response was "3 to 1 plus" :eyebrows:

5. Asked if by the end of the year in his opinion, answer YES... reason for high alert.

Yes,,, VERY WELL CONNECTED. All I can say.

It made my day, and it came to me out of the blue....  Very Excited... You Bet I Am !! :backflip:  :backflip:

Oh and don't even try asking whom this person is... I'll take it to the grave.

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 6

Not asking for name but what gives this credibility ? Thanks for sharing tho

Who this person is.... that's all.  And yes I've known him for many years. VERY WELL CONNECTED. I my be joining his group by the way.... and it is thru WF and no he is NOT a Guru, far from it, just big in the financial world. Nough said.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

BJ & Alex.... I am only sharing first hand info, if you can't take it for what it is then why so negative, guess you both wake up on the wrong side of the bed daily... As for the other who can't take this info as good, have a great life... I will not post any more info I receive from this person.

GOOD DAY....

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Who this person is.... that's all.  And yes I've known him for many years. VERY WELL CONNECTED. I my be joining his group by the way.... and it is thru WF and no he is NOT a Guru, far from it, just big in the financial world. Nough said.

Elixirbaby asked a great question that you just dodged. So, let's ask it again.

What gives this story credibility? I will also ask along with that... what gives this guy credibility?

You being vague makes people think your either a guru or talking to a guru. There was a rumor going around that Reno was cashing in just the other day.

Anybody can tell a story. Want people to take it seriously, then prove the story with credible proof and evidence and make it fact.

Thanks for sharing the mystery.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for sharing. 

• Upvote 2

2. He will be cashing this group out in Reno when he gets the call.

End Quote

You can hear  the Bull charging. Seeing red.

Not Winnemucca, or Elko, or Carson City or any other blessed place in beautiful Nevada.

It's Reno once again. A curse.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Elixirbaby asked a great question that you just dodged. So, let's ask it again.

What gives this story credibility? I will also ask along with that... what gives this guy credibility?

You being vague makes people think your either a guru or talking to a guru. There was a rumor going around that Reno was cashing in just the other day.

Anybody can tell a story. Want people to take it seriously, then prove the story with credible proof and evidence and make it fact.

Thanks for sharing the mystery.

I did not dodge X;s question, I cannot give out that info, however I can say this, Is he a Multimillionaire - YES, also an attorney and a large corperate owner, if that's not good enough for you or anybody sorry that's all I can say.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1