Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AK-74: Fast Assembly & Disassembly In Russian School

While we teach our kids how not to hurt people's feelings, embrace perversion, tolerate Islam, and worst of all brainwash people with liberalism! I'm not boasting in any way, form, or fashion but I can make those commies look bad with my self trained technics! I don't need I bunch of p*ssy commies training me like a robot! I'm a mad, mean m*ther f*cker that's ready the die against any enemy foreign or domestic! So you out there that say yea right tough guy! It ain't about being tough, it's about being trained and crazy. And I'm both of those. Sadly, most people will hide in their homes quivering like a child in the dark. Any man of the house that calls himself a man better start manning up because this sh*t is just getting started. We still have time to organize! There are countless training camps and local militias you can join! Even if you have never shot a gun. These groups are not about training mercenaries, these groups are about training US citizens how defend our country, Big difference. And that goes for women too.

• Upvote 6

If you have ever owned a AK you would realize that this isnt really that impressive.

The take down on a Ak is easier then the take down on a sks or M1 garand. Im thinking my oldest grandson is faster.

Its really comes down to a matter of lifestyles. If you dont like it then do something about it. Buy a Ak and teach your children yourselves.

Actualy if you cant do it blindfolded or in the dark you shouldn't even own the gun. Pretty simple really.

This is two American college professors,

221597_498342073545632_1925878515_n.jpg

Wow which one is professor  hamm

hahahahahahahahahah

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 3

While we teach our kids how not to hurt people's feelings, embrace perversion, tolerate Islam, and worst of all brainwash people with liberalism! I'm not boasting in any way, form, or fashion but I can make those commies look bad with my self trained technics! I don't need I bunch of p*ssy commies training me like a robot! I'm a mad, mean m*ther f*cker that's ready the die against any enemy foreign or domestic! So you out there that say yea right tough guy! It ain't about being tough, it's about being trained and crazy. And I'm both of those. Sadly, most people will hide in their homes quivering like a child in the dark. Any man of the house that calls himself a man better start manning up because this sh*t is just getting started. We still have time to organize! There are countless training camps and local militias you can join! Even if you have never shot a gun. These groups are not about training mercenaries, these groups are about training US citizens how defend our country, Big difference. And that goes for women too.

You are a piece of work

Been in a lasting, loving relationship?

Or perhaps just ready to die...

• Downvote 2

You are a piece of work

Been in a lasting, loving relationship?

Or perhaps just ready to die..

Because YOU (braindead zombie)...you are nothing BUT a COWARD IN SVERY ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE!!!!  Tell your cowardly stories to your kids...WOW!

This was not addressed to cowards like you. Shew fly

This was not addressed to cowards like you. Shew fly

Got your six covered by idiots like Hame my friend!!!

• Upvote 3

Dude you get all the pluses today. I now consider you a brother in arms. Time is short L & L.

• Upvote 1

Kaduku your one I would never worry about when it comes to defending our liberties and freedoms! This so-called government is hugely underestimating our capabilities. Americans never yield to tyranny.

R2D2 I feel the same for you brother! We will never yield!

• Upvote 1