Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Million Muslimics match

Heavyduty053

Will someone please introduce them to what we in the south called pulled pork with the juices. Tell them to go home we don't want them here.

sorry mispelled march

That's very christian of you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

***///

The "Million Muslim March" has been called off.

The guy who was trying to organize it is the same guy who said that there were no Jews killed in

the 9/11 attacks on the WTC.  He's a known whacko.

His beyond radical fringe group has only 8 members.

Even those radical terrorists covers at CAIR distanced themselves from this nut job.

But hopefully all these lunatics are on the 'watch list' now.

Not that hobummer would like that much... as they all work for him and his PTB handlers.

and they protect them....even at the expense of US Real Americans!

Why do ya'll think that this Boston bombers got a pass for so long even though they were on the radar?

And even though Putin's people told hobummer's administration about them...?

Another reason hobummer is so mad at Putin -- Putin called him out on this and hobummer was - once again - exposed for the terror-supporting tool / fool he is.  He despises Putin. 

Putin knows what he was up to when he threw our American Patriots under the bus in Benghazi, too.

hobummer has much blood on his hands.

• Upvote 6

I think that Heavy is directing his comment more toward the radical Islamic group. The group that hates us Americans.  This  group that want us to live under their rule.  The rule of Sharia Law.  We Americans can longer sit silent on this, that includes Christians. This is a huge issue and we can no longer wish it away. This is not going to go away on its own.  We have to stand our ground in protecting our liberties.  Does this make me less of a Christian, no it does not, because I am defending my God given rights.    

• Upvote 5

Aren't you an atheist?

What does it concern you if someone does not act like a Christian?

I get tired of people with a self righteous view trying to hang good people by their own petard.

P.S. I do not want the crazies of that particular Islamic group here either!

And that is common sense not Christianity.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 6

I discovered PORK while living here. Never ate it before and now I am chowing down almost everyday on something derived from pork. What is PULLED PORK? Sounds wonderful.

I have jars full of pig fat for cooking and add the fat to almost every food I eat. Good eating. Again, I think God forbids us Jews from eating it because he wants us to kvetch and complain all the time. Not me! I am one happy, pork-smeared Jew! hahahahaah

• Upvote 2

Aren't you an atheist?

I get tired of people with a self righteous view trying to hang good people by their own petard.

P.S. I do not want the crazies of that particular Islamic group here either!

And that is common sense not Christianity.

Thank you Muleslayer, especially your post on "hang good people by their own petard." :) "And that is common sense not Christianity" :twothumbs: So true, so true. 

• Upvote 2

Will someone please introduce them to what we in the south called pulled pork with the juices. Tell them to go home we don't want them here.

sorry mispelled march

Hello Heavyduty :)

I don't know if you are aware of what this march is about or not.

Seems these Americans are against the secrets in the guberment... they don't like NSA, NDAA or what is happening to our constitutional rights.

They don't like the Drone program either. It also seems that many other Americans are joining with them... So the name was changed.

You are aware that there are many American born Muslims and converts... Where Is Their Home?... I'd say right where they were born.

There are also a few Muslims that had to relocate here for HELPING AMERICANS... for their own safety.

You want to believe every Muslim is a "sleeper cell"... that's certainly your choice... not mine. :)

Now I'm tired... going to bed... but here is an article for you to read if you are interested in a point of view that differs from yours.

Night Dear :)

There Is No More 'Million Muslim March' on 9/11

August 16, 2013 RSS FeedPrint

Widemodern_NationalMall_130816620x413.jp

The National Mall will host a protest against post-9/11 policies on Sept. 11, 2013.

The demonstration originally called the "Million Muslim March" now has an explicitly secular name, the "Million American March Against Fear," organizer Isa Hodge stressed in a Friday interview with U.S. News.

Media coverage of the event, scheduled for the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, exploded earlier this week. Hodge said he's irritated that many reports used the original name, which he says was changed in February after the addition of groups that doubt the official account of the 2001 attacks.

"They're focusing on what it was [called] before February to continue the misinformation and fear that we're trying to stop," Hodge said. "It's more sensational if they can put out there that it's just Muslims going to dance on the graves of the 3,000 souls that were lost that day. That's not what we're doing."

Protesters will instead take to the National Mall to denounce government surveillance and call for "the truth" about the attacks, Hodge says.

It's probable that the demonstration will fall short of its numerical ambition.

National Park Service spokesperson Carol Johnson told U.S. News in July that organizers applied for a National Mall permit citing just 1,000 likely participants.

But after the media frenzy, Hodge says, "I expect the numbers to be astronomical. ... I expect many anti-protesters, but they're going to be pleasantly surprised, I think. We're not going to be up there whining about civil rights violations of Muslims. There's going to be a presentation on rights and events that affect the liberties of all Americans."

The majority of speakers at the event will not be Muslim, the organizer said, and will focus on issues including "the AP essentially having their records stolen" by the Justice Department during a leak investigation, as well as the IRS targeting of political groups and NSA phone and Internet surveillance.

Hodge is the spokesman of the American Muslim Political Action Committee, the Missouri-based group that first called for the protest last October.

Opponents of drones and the National Defense Authorization Act, as well as north-central Pennsylvania's Williamsport Tea Party are now involved with the event.

"We all deserve to be judged on our own merits, and that is precisely why I will show my solidarity with peaceful, Constitution-loving citizens," Nick Defonte of the Williamsport Tea Party told U.S. News last month.

http://www.usnews.co...im-march-on-911

Edited by Maggie123

Well flatdog let me be clear about my remark....It has nothing to do with christian principles......Jesus said its not what goes into the mouth.....its what comes out of the mouth that condemns a man........and also ye shall know them by the fruits that they bare. They are coming over here setting up Mosques, getting inside our govt, using our schools to train the young kids of their Islamic ways, pushing for change with Obama being the biggest Muslim helping them.........Christian you say, i dare defend the rights and freedoms from a God of freedom. Seems you know nothing about Christianity, because Muslims worship Mohammed.

• Upvote 2

What do you think Heveanlyy Duty?

Please tell us.

Well flatdog let me be clear about my remark....It has nothing to do with christian principles......Jesus said its not what goes into the mouth.....its what comes out of the mouth that condemns a man........and also ye shall know them by the fruits that they bare. They are coming over here setting up Mosques, getting inside our govt, using our schools to train the young kids of their Islamic ways, pushing for change with Obama being the biggest Muslim helping them.........Christian you say, i dare defend the rights and freedoms from a God of freedom. Seems you know nothing about Christianity, because Muslims worship Mohammed.

Ick... I can't respond to something so ugly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To hell with Muslims! What the hell is Pulled Pork?!?! I am dying to know what it is AND how to make it! We've got pressing issus here

Pulled pork is when you take a Boston Butt portion of meat and put it on a hickory wood burning grill (best) or gas grill for about 8 to 10 hours wrapped in tin foil seasoned with all its seasoning and let it cook all day at about 300 degrees until the end and then open the foil and let the and let the smoke get all in it for about 20 minutes.

After cooking it all day when its done, take it and pull the pork apart with two forks into small chunks. Ready to eat............This is the Southern way to make Pulled Pork BBQ sandwiches or add to dinners. We love it down here. Good luck.....fix one.....try it.....it takes time trial and error to get it the way you want it......once you taste it you will agree.

I think that Heavy is directing his comment more toward the radical Islamic group. The group that hates us Americans.  This  group that want us to live under their rule.  The rule of Sharia Law.  We Americans can longer sit silent on this, that includes Christians. This is a huge issue and we can no longer wish it away. This is not going to go away on its own.  We have to stand our ground in protecting our liberties.  Does this make me less of a Christian, no it does not, because I am defending my God given rights.    

Thank You Patty, should have been clearer on my statement.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2

Thanks, Heavy. Wow! Mouth awatering while I read it. Seems like a lot of work, but you get meat for WEEKS, if not more. OK, which one of you fine folks is gonna Red Cross me a care package with some Pulled Pork? Come on! Help this good Jewish Boy out!! I'll invite my Muslim friends and tell them its kosher chicken! hahahahahah

Thanks for that.

Thanks, Heavy. Wow! Mouth awatering while I read it. Seems like a lot of work, but you get meat for WEEKS, if not more. OK, which one of you fine folks is gonna Red Cross me a care package with some Pulled Pork? Come on! Help this good Jewish Boy out!! I'll invite my Muslim friends and tell them its kosher chicken! hahahahahah

Thanks for that.

I wouldn't do that Thai.....Muslims got this thing about eating any kind of pork.....it somehow condemns them.......and they might pull a jhad on you.........and on the other part.....Pulled pork can be frozen for while........make sure your seasoning has apple cider vinegar mixed with it and brush it on heavy........

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Aren't you an atheist?

Yes, I am an atheist.

Heavy post threads with christian topics, then tells people of another faith to go home because they don't eat pork and he doesn't like their religion.

Jews don't eat pork, I suppose they should go home too?

I think that Heavy is directing his comment more toward the radical Islamic group. 

The way I read it, he was directing it at Muslims that don't eat pulled pork.

Seems you know nothing about Christianity, because Muslims worship Mohammed.

Muslims also consider Jesus a prophet.

They are coming over here setting up Mosques, getting inside our govt, using our schools to train the young kids of their Islamic ways,

Buddhist come here and set up temples. Jews come here and set up synagogues. Should we send them home?

Zionist control our elected officals through bribery and blackmail. I don't see you calling on AIPAC to go home.

I seriously don't our schools are training the young kids in Islamic ways, my god children tell me that is not true. Hopefully our schools are teaching our children to be more tolerant to others than you appear to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yes, I am an atheist.

Heavy post threads with christian topics, then tells people of another faith to go home because they don't eat pork and he doesn't like their religion.

Jews don't eat pork, I suppose they should go home too?

The way I read it, he was directing it at Muslims that don't eat pulled pork.

Muslims also consider Jesus a prophet.

Buddhist come here and set up temples. Jews come here and set up synagogues. Should we send them home?

Zionist control our elected officals through bribery and blackmail. I don't see you calling on AIPAC to go home.

I seriously don't our schools are training the young kids in Islamic ways, my god children tell me that is not true. Hopefully our schools are teaching our children to be more tolerant to others than you appear to be.

If you think that i am aginst Muslims because they don't eat pork.........Really, I mean Really...... you are way off base, anyway have a good evening

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

If you think that i am aginst Muslims because they don't eat pork.........Really, I mean Really...... you are way off base, anyway have a good evening

Naw Heavyduty... I don't think you hate them because they "don't eat pork".

I think it is more because you are SO christian... Go Figure. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Oh Maggie, that was so wrong in all directions.  How are to know Heavy's heart. 

When are you non-believers and weak believers going to see, going to comprehend that true Christians, we don't hate anyone as a human beings... we are all children of God.  I don't know Maggie, you may have crossed paths with a Christian that doesn't hold the same mentality or should I say deep faith as I and others, but Maggie you can't label us with them, we don't fit that category as a Christian. You can't condemn us for others mistakes.  They need work on loving Christ.  They need to be re-Christianized. 

I can't stressed this enough, its their actions, their deeds, what they represent, that we dislike.  It all boils down to this...we condemn the evilness. We pray for our enemies. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2