Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When to throw the BS card

uh1chief

I have been reading different web pages from many different people. For several months we have heard that "this" will happen when "that" happens only to pass "that" deadline. "this" has happened some many times the credibility of these people has been shot in the foot. I am now hearing that the Iraqi Parliament is to meet tomorrow (20 Aug. 3013) and then we will find out if the dinar RV's. I/we have heard this so much I am throwing the BS card, again. These people are the one's that write they have information but they can't give it to us. BS card again. It reminds me of the "line of death" from Libya's Muammar Kaddafi back in 1983. When one line is crossed it is moved to another line to another line and so on. It has now come to the point that "nobody" is credible on anything. I do not know of one source that is. WE get good advice as what we can do "after" the RV but not one on what is actually going on in real time right now in Iraq. I would rather hear nothing than all this gossip. If anyone has a "good" location with "good" information, I'm all ears, but thus far, I know of none.

• Upvote 3

There are a number of things you can learn here from Adam's posts that are "pinned." Those post have a world of knowledge and sound advise in them.  Ask those in charge of monitoring the site about where you can find the information.  

Look at all the Forums available on this site and especially the Rules and Regulations.  Read the news articles and the chats from Adam.  Question everything and believe nothing that cannot be verified with legitimate and reliable sources.  
Boots on the ground or bank stories or people in the know are things that you can usually throw the BS card beside what they say.  Forums like opinions, two cents worth, rumors, off post, music, etc. are mostly for entertainment.  

Of course, this is JMO are it could be male bovine excrement.  Enjoy the ride.  

• Upvote 1

I have been reading different web pages from many different people. For several months we have heard that "this" will happen when "that" happens only to pass "that" deadline. "this" has happened some many times the credibility of these people has been shot in the foot. I am now hearing that the Iraqi Parliament is to meet tomorrow (20 Aug. 3013) and then we will find out if the dinar RV's. I/we have heard this so much I am throwing the BS card, again. These people are the one's that write they have information but they can't give it to us. BS card again. It reminds me of the "line of death" from Libya's Muammar Kaddafi back in 1983. When one line is crossed it is moved to another line to another line and so on. It has now come to the point that "nobody" is credible on anything. I do not know of one source that is. WE get good advice as what we can do "after" the RV but not one on what is actually going on in real time right now in Iraq. I would rather hear nothing than all this gossip. If anyone has a "good" location with "good" information, I'm all ears, but thus far, I know of none.

throw the bs card anyone makes a prediction on a date or a rate because nobody knows and anyone who claims they do is speculating or lying. nobody has special sources or special intel.

Yeah now we hear that the bar is set on the Oil & Gas Law passing. Well, sooner or later that to will be behind us. I am sure someone out there will set another bar after that comes & goes.

Bottom line: She will happen when she is good & ready.......................................Just like the wife: Can not live with them & can not kill them. Why do you think American's consume some much beer? LOL

When I get emails telling me this is a scam; the dinar will never revalue; Warning! Don't waste your money! This scam has been going on for over ten years!, I just smile. I didn't invest anything that I will miss. Maybe it never will happen. I really think something will happen with the dinar, but not soon. I look at it as a long-term investment.

The only places you'll find people who are optimistic and looking for a quick gain are sites where people are invested.

Have they been scammed and somehow brainwashed into thinking it will happen any day now?

ABSOLUTELY!!! 

We find any little tidbit from ANYWHERE on the internet that can possibly be seen as good news, and we post it. We all read it and we get tunnel vision. 

Throw the BS card, then open your eyes and Google "Iraqi Dinar RV".

The rest of the world says it ain't gonna happen.........SOMEONE outside these forums would know if there was an important development.

Until that happens in the mainstream news, you're just frustrating yourself by looking for it to happen on a Dinar site.

Stop looking for it, and it will happen in time.

Sleep well and may God bless us all.

• Upvote 1

If I had a Dollar for EVERY TIME some meathead guru said that it will be soon...or any of the other BS they spit out..I would already be rich! I wish I had put a dollar of my own money in a jar everytime I read the Meatheads BS about it RV at any moment from the very time I got into this inestment..Today I would be able to pay off my house and buy a new car and go on a long vacation and have money left over when I got back.  :twocents:

Edited by Shang Man