Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 8-21-2013

TexasGranny

@labdog

Dear Adam, I have been a follower of your post's and VIP for quite a while and thank you for your comments on the Dinar.

My question is regarding the possible RV. If the currency floated like all other internationally traded currencies

to a higher value relative to other countries, which I believe will be the course, why would you think or propose a

possible and immediate exchange rate or RV to $.10? This would be close to 1000% return on our investments.

Do you really believe that the market manipulators will allow this to happen that quick?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Morning adam hope all is welk with you!! What promted the "friday" comment? And It took 10-12 years to remove the chpt. 7...HCL? Years? Months? Days?

Will we be given a specific time frame to "cash in" or

RV is 1:1 but I'll wait till it's 2:1-3:1 to cash in!!

Please clear up for me the rumors I have heard about

a limited time to cash in.

After RV(finally) happens, how many days will it take before we can cash-in(some to cover costs to get to Belize) at a local bank(i.e. Will I be able to in time to catch the flight) or/and will doing so raise red flags for that person when taking the flight?

I could always let a friend cash one note(at a profit to them to cover their tax payment, etc.).

• Upvote 1

Good day Adam,

Been on a cruise all week in the Sunny Bahama's. Was hoping to come home to a RV. CBI let me down again. Is it the HCL holding things up? Thanks for all you do for us on DV.

Ohhhh, I forgot sumpin.

Hey Adam, if you ever would like to go shoot some Wild Pig's ?

I promise you a REALLY good time, with your Rifle or Gernade launcher, doe'nt matter it's Legal.

On private property anyway?

Short drive, 5 to 6 min's, to one of many feeders, that have timers, get out of the truck, load up baby,

and let the party begin, it's a lot of fun Adam, No cost to you Bro.. just have fun and you will do that, I promise you.
Bring lot's of ammo ????

Bring a friend or 2, we like to kill all of them? 50 cal. & a HOWA 1500 22-250 for the mile shots. It's a lot of fun Adam.

Old man,lol

I'm not joking around either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hi Adam,

I am sure everyone thought Zebari was in Washington last week to discuss the RV. No, he was there to seek help from Washington In the form of Boeing Apache helicopters. Washington politicians are hesitant because Iraq has not prevented Iran from using their air space in transporting weapons to Syria. This is a tricky request. Malaki is planning to meet with the US in September. Do you think this is what is holding up the RV. Malaki is holding the RV up to see what the US does?????

Things were moving at a good clip to get Iraq out of Chapter 7. Bills were signed with lightning speed. We are stuck again. Do you have any new info to provide us?

Thanks

Edited by waitingondinar
  • Upvote 3

I'm with 'adlon'...keep it simple...help me out here...how 'bout a little bit of speculation...RV this year or next year...whadaya think...truthfully,now...we can handle it...and THANKS for the info, tolerance, perspicacity and the opportunity to visit and belong to a group that puts it out straight...THANKS!