Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is it so hard for iraq to RD,(lop)?? why keep postponing,if just a neutral event???

cheevo

WOW Fib!!! Middle east unstable.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. In hundred years get back with me and let me know if things change cause the 1st I don't know 1,000 years have been just smooth silk-smh

When they drop that 300,000% RV, It'll fix everything.

Go rv.

• Upvote 2

WOW Fib!!! Middle east unstable.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. In hundred years get back with me and let me know if things change cause the 1st I don't know 1,000 years have been just smooth silk-smh

Apparently Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and the Gulf Countries are pretty stable.

Apparently Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and the Gulf Countries are pretty stable.

You did notice I said Mid East not any one individual country - my point still stands

I just bought 100 million Indonesian Rupiah for $15,000.

Can anyone recommend a Rupiah guru??

Fib you know you're my favorite LOPster

Thanks!

I wonder if any of those pluses came from my friend caz?

Lol

Fib you know you're my favorite LOPster!!!

When they drop that 300,000% RV, It'll fix everything.

Go rv.

I see you've changed you're % prediction - lol

Edited by caz1104

I just noticed that I have a reputation rating of +261 EXCELLENT.

LOL!!!

I think it got as bad as -371

What a turnaround!

Amazing and unthinkable a few short months ago but there appears to be a notable shift in the main forums...the Gurus,for the most part, are losing their grip...new members apparently doing their own research and embracing all possibilities rather than seeing an RV behind every bush..who knows..maybe the Lopster tank will become obsolete.

• Upvote 1

Amazing and unthinkable a few short months ago but there appears to be a notable shift in the main forums...the Gurus,for the most part, are losing their grip...new members apparently doing their own research and embracing all possibilities rather than seeing an RV behind every bush..who knows..maybe the Lopster tank will become obsolete.

There's Hope after all.

• Upvote 1

I suspect that Fib doesn't care one way or the other and I'm uncertain as to whether he's the only inmate down here...if that's the case it's eerily reminiscent of Rudolf Hess and Spandau prison..

He ( fib) said it clearly he doesn't care infact. Still I'd like to see him out of the cage.

• Upvote 1