Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum w/ sobering intel...

possum

Possum

Did your cat lay down on the keyboard and ended up using it like magic fingers to rub out your message?

Did Momma sneak in and type something up when you were copping a squat?

What was the color of your sky in your world, today? It seemed a little gray in your area.

I so look forward to your posts on Sunday evenings. I was actually a tad bit disappointed in your verbiage.

We' ll try again next week, ok???

(Wait just a gol darn minute here, are you trying to pull some reverse psychology on us?? Is this a trick???)

• Upvote 1

Possum

Did your cat lay down on the keyboard and ended up using it like magic fingers to rub out your message?

What was the color of your sky in your world, today? It seemed a little gray in your area.

I so look forward to your posts on Sunday evenings. I was actually a tad bit disappointed in your verbiage.

We' ll try again next week, ok???

(Wait just a gol darn minute here, are you trying to pull some reverse psychology on us?? Is this a trick???)

No, but Momma is........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum

While He Was On The Throne He Was Reading A Book Titled 'Run To The Outhouse' By Will E. Makeit ! :o

Illustrated By Betty Wont !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

A little girl walks into the bathroom and sees her older sister just come out of the shower. The young girl looks at her sisters private area and asks "What's that?" Her sister replies "That is my possum, sis!" The young girl replies "Oh, OK" The next day she sees her mother get out of the shower and a pointing at her private area again asks "What's that?" Her mother replies "That's my possum!" The young girl again replies "Oh, OK" The next day she sees her grandmother getting out of the shower and once again pointing at her private area asks "What's that?" The grandmother replies "That's my possum!" The young girl replies "Oh, grandmother, is your possum dead?" The grandmother, looking a little dazzled replies "No, deary, why do you ask?" The young girl replies "Oh, its just that your possums tongue is sticking out!"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Possum still hasn't been able to find a single shred of proof that any currencies have been revalued over past several days. If TNT or Mnt. Goat or any of these other gurus can provide a link that offers legit proof of such then possum will sober up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please Possom dont sober up. Just be your normal under the influence sort of guy. We love your rv stories and the last fourty rvs you called have made me stinkin rich. Keep up the good rv stories as i can use even more of a windfall. Stay thirsty my friend...........

• Upvote 1