Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is it so hard for iraq to RD,(lop)?? why keep postponing,if just a neutral event???

cheevo

Kenyan Muslim obama...is still trying to figure out how to steal our investments when we cash in, this fraud imposter SOB is putting pressure on Iraq to hold on until his ring of clowns of DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS figure a way to do so!!!  MHO....but sounds logical!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I personally don't believe in the whole "postponement" thing and am not a fan of the lopster theory either. It simply has not happened. Who knows what is really going on over there. Iraq has been in turmoil pretty much always. They have a whole lot going on between the daily bombings, riots, protests, elections, etc. I wish I had a dollar for every shoe that has been thrown in Iraq lol.

Personally, I don't believe it will LOP either. However, the real issue in Iraq is that they are still working with part of an interim govt. as I have said previously... You will not see the massive change in monetary policy until the full seating and implementation of the Federation Council. Look for that news . This is a key Constitutional part of their govt. It will neuter Maliki once and for all and hopefully bring true Democracy to Iraq. Only then, IMO will we see a RV of their currency.

I am looking into 2014 hopefully not beyond.

Kenyan Muslim obama...is still trying to figure out how to steal our investments when we cash in, this fraud imposter SOB is putting pressure on Iraq to hold on until his ring of clowns of DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS figure a way to do so!!!  MHO....but sounds logical!

Perhaps the Kenyan Muslim is also responsible for your hemorrhoids...I hear he has warehoused all the Preparation H in the White House basement....better arm yourself and go check. 

Personally, I don't believe it will LOP either. However, the real issue in Iraq is that they are still working with part of an interim govt. as I have said previously... You will not see the massive change in monetary policy until the full seating and implementation of the Federation Council. Look for that news . This is a key Constitutional part of their govt. It will neuter Maliki once and for all and hopefully bring true Democracy to Iraq. Only then, IMO will we see a RV of their currency.

I am looking into 2014 hopefully not beyond.

Not sure about this, tho Adam seems to agree. Many believe, as I do, that the CBI can RV when it wants - it has in the recent past with a small movement.  To do an LOP would require Parliament as it is an issuance of a new currency, so it would seem they do not need a fully seated government to RV - they have taken years to get one. Of course, it seems logical a full government would be wise to have to make a big change.

Hopefully we are NOT looking for a fully seated GOI  only to do the horrible - initiate a dreaded LOP (RD)

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

any good thoughts??

Just a little food for thought.......

If they lop, the new dinar ends up on par with the dollar.

So regardless of if they slowly raise the value as a straight up RV or lop, they are gonna have to be prepared to have a stable dinar to keep it from slipping back to a lower rate and they will be getting rid of the programmed rate. They will be on their own.....you dont think they have a reason to be worried in either case? Especially with the market rate being lower then the official rate. If you read those articles they give many reasons why they havent continued forward. Parliament has to approve of issuing a new currency in the case of a lop and they cant agree on the timing of it either.

Not saying they have to lop....cause they dont.....they could be fillin us all full of crap and do a complete 180 of what they are talking about.....

Just throwing some thoughts out there.....things arent as easy as we would like them to be....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Look at the environment. Calls for civil war. Increased tensions between blocs again. Increased bombings. And of course everyone has to agree, which they can never agree.

It's pretty bad when Iraqis call it unstable. They've explained the delays again and again.

It's Iraq expect long delays. They could care less about a vibrant economy. They'd rather fight bicker and blow things up.

But despite the delays they want to do it, but after the elections. So they say

That's the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Since when did the rich worry about anyone except themselves? Many rich folks own dinar as well so blaming this on Obama is crazy. It would fix many things in our economy and he stands to take the credit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any lopster thoughts??

If they lop, we will probably sell and move on.  This could cause the currency to fall in price. They instead could be milking the world for as much foreign currency as possible. 

They would be stupid to lop. Which gives the lop good odds of happening. They aren't known to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. :rolleyes:

If they lop, we will probably sell and move on. This could cause the currency to fall in price. They instead could be milking the world for as much foreign currency as possible.

They would be stupid to lop. Which gives the lop good odds of happening. They aren't known to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. :rolleyes:

It wouldnt be stupid.....its the easy way out to have a dinar on par with the dollar......it only seems stupid to us because we want a profit off their currency.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Any lopster thoughts??

Melt butter in a frying pan with some garlic, salt and pepper, take several large tails saute them for 5-6 minutes serve with a med rare 10oz fillet, baked potatoe, and a Crown Royal with 7up.

Afterwards we can have Bannanas Foster.

• Upvote 2

If they lop, we will probably sell and move on.  This could cause the currency to fall in price. They instead could be milking the world for as much foreign currency as possible. 

It wouldnt be stupid.....its the easy way out to have a dinar on par with the dollar......it only seems stupid to us because we want a profit off their currency.....

If you want a police state hell hole lopping is the easiest way. If they simply floated the currency everyone would get out at different levels and the CBI would benefit the most.

Depends on what the PTB goal is. Lopping would make the masses of Iraq more easily controlled.