Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency reset upon us

Dinarian64

The majority of me thinks this will never happen. I will never become a millionare overnight. It sounds too good to be true when It was first mentioned to me and it still does. However I still hold just a small amount of hope for this investment and I dont know If I speak for everyone on how SMALL that hope really is....its still big enough to keep me checking in once in a while though

End Quote

I'd say for those who have been into this long enough... What you wrote is the main trend of ( sensible)  thought ( with probably a few exceptions) by now.

I happen to agree with you completely.
  • Upvote 1

Dinarian64  Hang In There!  

Like you I thought I had something worth sharing, and was duped once so bad it still stings.

I however, would have gone on believing what I had been passed if not for the wisdom of the folks here.  

• Upvote 1

Thank you all. May I grow from all of this. 

If I had an hourly wage for the time spent on research, I would have tripled my speculation or investment or whatever you all want to call it. And it's addictive! I find myself checking now! LOL

I certainly hope it is an investment versus speculation.

And thank you, each of you, for tolerating my learning curve!

• Upvote 2

Thank you all. May I grow from all of this. 

If I had an hourly wage for the time spent on research, I would have tripled my speculation or investment or whatever you all want to call it. And it's addictive! I find myself checking now! LOL

I certainly hope it is an investment versus speculation.

And thank you, each of you, for tolerating my learning curve!

Just remember, take everything with a grain of salt.  Dinarian64, in fact you handled it very well. 

It may sting for a bit, but the healing just toughens you for the next bite. 

Just know, when this happens we're all going to know, not just the gurus. 

• Upvote 1

Dinarian64, thanks for posting. It doesn't take much time on here to figure out that most of us think TNT & Okie & the other gurus are lower than gum on the bottom of someone's shoe. Please don't let their retorts keep you away from here. This really is a very informative site.

Dinarians - this is the RUMOR section and she's a newbie! I think we need to play nice while she figures out the truth about the gurus. She seems like a smart cookie; she'll catch on quick!

• Upvote 1

The majority of me thinks this will never happen. I will never become a millionare overnight. It sounds too good to be true when It was first mentioned to me and it still does. However I still hold just a small amount of hope for this investment and I dont know If I speak for everyone on how SMALL that hope really is....its still big enough to keep me checking in once in a while though

End Quote

I'd say for those who have been into this long enough... What you wrote is the main trend of ( sensible)  thought ( with probably a few exceptions) by now.

I happen to agree with you completely.

agree, a poor man's Groundhog Day....