Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency reset upon us

Dinarian64

Hi, I am not sure if this has made into the site and quite where to put it, so I am plopping it here. 

The global currency reset has begun!  

Piggies crossed that the dinar rvs as expected (anything above .10, 1, 3.44 etc). Currently currencies have only increased by .03% in general. Not much to sneeze at.

But my positive outlook is activated and I am hopeful. This MAY be the tell all moment we have been waiting for. 

RAJAF] Read the title then listen carefully - Cramer: 'Giant reset' looming for markets http://www.cnbc.com/id/100965252

[KajunRedBull]     http://money.cnn.com/data/currencies/

----

GO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gatoraces

Is this not relevant news?  hence your LOL?  I am a newbie, remember.

I am not seeking to spread rumors or quote false gurus. I just saw these links and it sounded like a good sign.

Please elaborate and illuminate. Your opinion is of great interest.

it's nothing to do with currencies, they were talking about the stock market.

• Upvote 3

Hi, I am not sure if this has made into the site and quite where to put it, so I am plopping it here. 

The global currency reset has begun!  

Piggies crossed that the dinar rvs as expected (anything above .10, 1, 3.44 etc). Currently currencies have only increased by .03% in general. Not much to sneeze at.

But my positive outlook is activated and I am hopeful. This MAY be the tell all moment we have been waiting for. 

Relevent links courtesy of our favorite site ****************: 

RAJAF] Read the title then listen carefully - Cramer: 'Giant reset' looming for markets http://www.cnbc.com/id/100965252

----

GO RV!

This Is The Entire Chat From TNT Posted On Recraps - TNT Is A Major Pumper Site - They're Quoting Okie, This Is All Garbage ...

TNT:

Topic: NO CALL TODAY...UNLESS SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT TRANSPIRES...GO OUT AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

[RAJAF] Read the title then listen carefully - Cramer: 'Giant reset' looming for markets http://www.cnbc.com/id/100965252

[bojangles1] KajunRedBull Just checked out the CNN link. Those currency changes were 3/10ths of 1 %. on 100.00 that's 3 cents....nothing to get excited about.

[dinarnotfar] If 100 countries have revalued yesterday according to Okie, I'm a happy dinarian

[elmerf123456] FYI... it it takes more energy to be negative than it does being positive. We all are in the same place and will be blessed at the same time. all we can do is have faith and wait,,,,,we are here!

bclucas] Sent from a friend>I looked up on the forex and it said that all these countries went up .03% of a penny- so not a true RV. All currencies take this jump up or down daily

[His&ours] Why anybody thinks this huge event will follow any kind of protocal by now is just not paying attention. Hence if the other team knows the play and the players then its time to surprise them with a play they have never seen before or even heard of for that matter. Lets all hope the Hail Mary works lol

[phantom] I am confused. I thought most countries had Dinar and needed the Dinar to boost up their currenices. Unless it is the UN firig a shot over the bow of the USA saying get going or else?????

[bud] Already Blessed Question is.... Could they have split the first basket into 2 parts, leaving the IQD, VND, etc. to basket 1.b. WHENEVER???

g8way2k] So what's your take? With the advent of Okies last post in Recaps, am I to take it that we are leaning more toward thanking the U.S than the IMF for the rate in which we are about to receive? Anyone have any reaffirming information, or something to the contrary?

[Punxsutawney Phil] g8way2k I can only say what I believe...I think it would have to be done by the usa if completed today...so lets hope someone got it right.

[dinarfaithful] g8way2k Told the person with ego (not O) put in their place. USA has through tomorrow or IMF puts it through

[suri] I would love to call in sick tomorrow with a case I f RV fever!!! Come on Rv!!

[forrestyler] i have a feeling this will be the biggest fever epidemic of the century

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 1

The "lol" is because they are not talking about currencies.  If you are such a newbie why would you even think the "global reset" has begun? Where did you get that info from?  The change in the currencies is a regular day to day change - The Canadian dollar always flux's around 30-34% different than the USD.  I live in Maine and we deal with Canadian money all the time and we have to know the exchange rate daily.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The article was pasted by someone else. I tried to give the recaps site but it was stripped out. I understand this is a pumper site. I did not understand the differentiation. 

AJC I will try to delete the post. Thank you for your exclamation. 

The Machine - thanks for the clarity and not being a nasty person despite my naivete

Be well. 

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

This Is The Entire Chat From TNT Posted On Recraps - TNT Is A Major Pumper Site - They're Quoting Okie, This Is All Garbage ...

TNT:

Topic: NO CALL TODAY...UNLESS SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT TRANSPIRES...GO OUT AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

[RAJAF] Read the title then listen carefully - Cramer: 'Giant reset' looming for markets http://www.cnbc.com/id/100965252

[bojangles1] KajunRedBull Just checked out the CNN link. Those currency changes were 3/10ths of 1 %. on 100.00 that's 3 cents....nothing to get excited about.

[dinarnotfar] If 100 countries have revalued yesterday according to Okie, I'm a happy dinarian

[elmerf123456] FYI... it it takes more energy to be negative than it does being positive. We all are in the same place and will be blessed at the same time. all we can do is have faith and wait,,,,,we are here!

bclucas] Sent from a friend>I looked up on the forex and it said that all these countries went up .03% of a penny- so not a true RV. All currencies take this jump up or down daily

[His&ours] Why anybody thinks this huge event will follow any kind of protocal by now is just not paying attention. Hence if the other team knows the play and the players then its time to surprise them with a play they have never seen before or even heard of for that matter. Lets all hope the Hail Mary works lol

[phantom] I am confused. I thought most countries had Dinar and needed the Dinar to boost up their currenices. Unless it is the UN firig a shot over the bow of the USA saying get going or else?????

[bud] Already Blessed Question is.... Could they have split the first basket into 2 parts, leaving the IQD, VND, etc. to basket 1.b. WHENEVER???

g8way2k] So what's your take? With the advent of Okies last post in Recaps, am I to take it that we are leaning more toward thanking the U.S than the IMF for the rate in which we are about to receive? Anyone have any reaffirming information, or something to the contrary?

[Punxsutawney Phil] g8way2k I can only say what I believe...I think it would have to be done by the usa if completed today...so lets hope someone got it right.

[dinarfaithful] g8way2k Told the person with ego (not O) put in their place. USA has through tomorrow or IMF puts it through

[suri] I would love to call in sick tomorrow with a case I f RV fever!!! Come on Rv!!

[forrestyler] i have a feeling this will be the biggest fever epidemic of the century

:D      :D      :D

wow it surprises me every time I read rubbish like that ..... how can anyone be so stupid, and then post it online for the world to see lol.

Do you have to be a moron to post on tony's chats lol

cheers for bringing it over thuggie you just made my evening, and with that i'm off to bed, after all since there isnt going to be an RV tonight I'll have to get up at 5:30am for work. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The article was pasted by someone else. I tried to give the recaps site but it was stripped out. I understand this is a pumper site. I did not understand the differentiation. 

Thanks for the clarity!

No Problem Dinarian64 ! ;)

wow it surprises me every time I read rubbish like that ..... how can anyone be so stupid, and then post it online for the world to see lol.

Do you have to be a moron to post on tony's chats lol

cheers for bringing it over thuggie you just made my evening, and with that i'm off to bed, after all since there isnt going to be an RV tonight I'll have to get up at 5:30am for work. 

Lol ! TNT Tony Just Posted This And It's So Bad That The Pumper Retread Site Had Put A Disclaimer On It ! :o

(Dinar Recaps Note: Please do not go park in a Bank Parking Lot (or call them) or anything foolish.  Stay Grounded PLEASE until a official announcement happens. Noone knows how long this will take or if any changes still may occur)

TNT TONY: SuperFantastic Day!! Well today is the day to see if all your dreams come true. 

We have checked and rechecked and I am glad to tell you all that we have verified that 100 countries have revalued over night and more are currently running in the system.

Yes the ones that you are waiting for are in this basket and as long as nothing happens (to prevent it), you should be able to see for yourself in the next couple of hours or at least before the night is through.

The banks have once again placed their personnel on a 30 minute notice and have setup extended hours. 

They plan to start making appointments within 2 hrs of the announcement, depending on the time.

Don't start celebrating yet (let me do that ), wait for the call that says it is official. TONY

:D    :D   :D

:rulez: We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz2cLQQqcmQ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on guys he new .

Thought he had good news.

Give the poor dude or dudess a break.

hahahahahahahaha

Stick up for yourself kid it`s ok

Tell them to Pi$$ off

hahahahahahahahaha

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

And Oh that most certainly didn't mean you Mark. 

Just so you know  :)

Dog good boy

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 7

AJC The fact that it is a rumor is WHY I posted it here. So I will try to delete the post. Meanwhile, thank you for your exclamation. It was (I guess) a vent you needed. Newbie means newbie nothing else. Whatever you read into it is your added layer.   Fact: am seeking information like everyone else so please be kind and temper the accusatory tone. Although you are 

The Machine - thanks for the clarity reagarding my naivete. I am not sure where your tone is directed... 

Certainly you are both teaching me not to share rumors in the rumor section for clarity when I actually thought that was why the site was here and folks supported illuminating others.   Thanks for bursting my bubble regarding this news and my misunderstanding about what we are all here for. 

Dog53 - I REALLY appreciate that note. I will not debase myself to tear into another. And I am a dudette...sensitive as we are. Although I must admit it did smart a bit to read such unsupportive backlash. You reinstiled my faith despite my butt still being red from the kick in the pant. (Thanks boys).

Markinsa - appreciate the link. There is a lot of information and only so much time in the day.

Have a great night.

Cheers

• Upvote 4

The Machine - thanks for the clarity and not being a nasty person despite my naivete

Be well. 

It's ok. Don't worry about it. Welcome to the Forum.

• Upvote 3

Be well. 

D64....Since you're new here, I've plussed you up to get you even.  No sense in being red checked for bringing over gu-wrong info.

• Upvote 3

Be well.

it's explanation, there were no exclamation marks............

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Dinariac and Umbertino - I appreciate!

Dinariac I am not sure of how to see red or green flags so thanks for looking out for me. Appreciate!!!!! 

it's explanation, there were no exclamation marks............

That is a matter of perspective. Came across as an exclamation of opinionated retort with intended bite. But email and posts can often be misconstrued as we see here.

Now off the beach - it's still nice here on this side of the country. 

Gratitude is my current attitude.

• Upvote 3

Thank you! Dinariac and Umbertino - I appreciate!

Dinariac I am not sure of how to see red or green flags so thanks for looking out for me. Appreciate!!!!! 

That is a matter of perspective. Came across as an exclamation of opinionated retort with intended bite. But email and posts can often be misconstrued as we see here.

You're very welcome. You'll get to like this place... Lots and lots of Great People.

Best Dinar Forum ( that I know of) around bar none.

Just remember  always that nobody's perfect and you'll  be fine.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Thank you! Dinariac and Umbertino - I appreciate!

Dinariac I am not sure of how to see red or green flags so thanks for looking out for me. Appreciate!!!!!

well let me get the little retort a bandaid to heal their little bite then....... Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 2

Intel Guru TNT Tony   Well today is the day to see if all your dreams come true.  We have checked and rechecked and I am glad to tell you all that we have verified that 100 countries have revalued over night and more are currently running in the system.  Yes the ones that you are waiting for are in this basket and as long as nothing happens (to prevent it), you should be able to see for yourself in the next couple of hours or at least before the night is through. 

f

THis is freaking ridiculous....Meanwhile on the CBI website :

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

Also sitting on the right hand side of dinar g u r u dot com it clearly says the rate for the 18th is 1166 IQD to 1 USD

I have no idea why these idiots keep posting nonsense.....If you are  newbie like me..I still consider myself to be a newbie I have learned quick that you dont need to know anything about nothing. This so called gurus sure dont so dont waste your time reading long giant endless paragraphs of garbage. You want to know if it RV'd???? Just check the CBI website. If it is still the same then nothing has changed and there is nothing to see here at all no matter what BS these idiots continue to post. Thats what makes all this laughable. I understand now why everyone here laughs at the predictions everyday because it really is BS! but the sad part is at least for me anyway it is frustrating BS because they kinda get your hopes up to continue to let you down. Some people in this world must like it to keep sucking down BS from these gurus for years. Its also sad because the more they lie the more I believe this will never happen.

The majority of me thinks this will never happen. I will never become a millionare overnight. It sounds too good to be true when It was first mentioned to me and it still does. However I still hold just a small amount of hope for this investment and I dont know If I speak for everyone on how SMALL that hope really is....its still big enough to keep me checking in once in a while though

end rant

D64,

Short simple rule to go by dont believe anything a so called GURU tells you or posts. When things of importance occure Adam on here will be sure to let everyone know. he will not blow smoke up your butt like the so called Guru Sites.

DS

Well put and plus1 DStupid. Makes sense

• Upvote 1