Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gentlman This is why you should buy a holster if you own a pistol

pricestar8

Geronimo Narciso, Truck Driver Dies After Accidentally Shooting Off Own Penis

The gun is thought to have gone off as Geronimo Narciso tucked it into his waistband (file picture)

Geronimo Narciso had been drinking with friends in Pangasinan, in the Philippines, when he produced his gun and fired it twice into the air.

He was tucking the gun into his waistband after his friends implored him to put it away, when it fired into his crotch, ABS.CBN News reported.

The 37-year-old was rushed to a nearby hospital but he was declared dead on arrival.

Though police say there are no signs of foul play, Narciso's family insist he did not own a gun and have demanded a further investigation.

Senior Inspector Ryan Manongdo said a pistol with four live ammunitions and spent shell were found in the area, the Inquirer.net said.

Earlier this year a security guard in Trinidad and Tobago accidentally shot off his penis with an illegal gun.

The Trinidad and Tobago Guardian reported the man survived the incident but was expected to be charged with illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition.

Accidental penis shooting accidents were also reported in Florida, Arizona and Washington in 2012, the Independent revealed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/16/geronimo-narciso-truck-driver-dies-accidentally-shooting-off-penis_n_3767528.html?1376661079&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

• Upvote 1

<_< well...look at it this way...."Dumb-Ass" that he was....however should he have missed and survide wot ever injury....his social reputation would be OVER.

if the shot missed....people most likely would be say... "It must have been SMALLER than he thought...."  *sighs* -_- i wouldn't feel bad for him...but basically his life would be "Over" anyway...in that prospective....let me ask the guys out there...Would it be better to be Dead or Alive, at that point? :unsure:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 3

Yep! Better dead than d__kless!

When I worked in ER, had a fellow that came in with an injury to his yuts. He was using an auger bit, staddling the wood (no pun intended) and it caught his pants and then the bizzness! Needed 13 stitches on that thing. I was calling him "Mr Tripod". He was really worried, but much later came back and told me everything was alright and working normally.

<_< well...look at it this way...."Dumb-Ass" that he was....however should he have missed and survide wot ever injury....his social reputation would be OVER.

if the shot missed....people most likely would be say... "It must have been SMALLER than he thought...."  *sighs* -_- i wouldn't feel bad for him...but basically his life would be "Over" anyway...in that prospective....let me ask the guys out there...Would it be better to be Dead or Alive, at that point? :unsure:

If that happened to me and I survived the stupidity I would just go in and get a...  addadictomey  procedure done.  :lol:

And if I ever have to get a new one, I'm going to have them give me one that will be able to do even more duties... you know... for hands free work  :huh:

penis-burgers.jpg

:lol:

• Upvote 2

"It must have been SMALLER than he thought...."  *sighs* -_- i wouldn't feel bad for him...but basically his life would be "Over" anyway...in that prospective....let me ask the guys out there...Would it be better to be Dead or Alive, at that point? :unsure:

***///

Tryin' to make like a thug and shove a rod down the front of yer pants indicates not big cojones,

but a tiny peepis......

it's math.

:D

Right Gals!  :twothumbs:

But let me put the question to you girls/gals/ladies. 

If... somehow after much dating, courting, screening him in front of girlfriends, older brothers, and you parents. Your man somehow accidentally shoots it off, and survives  :wacko: What would do??? 

***Shinni's probably just going to finish him off!  :cowboy2:  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Right Gals!  :twothumbs:

But let me put the question to you girls/gals/ladies. 

If... somehow after much dating, courting, screening him in front of girlfriends, older brothers, and you parents. Your man somehow accidentally shoots it off, and survives  :wacko: What would do??? 

***Shinni's probably just going to finish him off!  :cowboy2:  :lol: 

***///

And we whole-heartedly support SHINNI's choice of action! :lol: As someone that stupid doesn't deserve to be alive,

consuming valuable oxygen and taking up space on our planet.

Having known Elena Bobbit personally (she did one of 'OlSarge'sGal's nails in Arlington, VA) -

we would advocate he follow in her own husband's footsteps and go to VEGAS,

make a sex tape and release it so we could all get a SECOND laugh at this idiot !

And just for the record -

none of US would've been ignorant enough to ever align ourselves with someone THAT insecure to begin with.

We prefer REAL MEN.

Shooting into the air AND packing in his waistband....?  Too stupid for US, thanks! <_<

• Upvote 1

Dead.

No reason to keep going...

As for the accidents like this...Dicks shooting off Dicks. Not surprising. 

I have never tucked a pistol into the front of my pants. Already packing...

• Upvote 1

tumblr_m62u8catxd1qmro57o1_500.gif

***///

And we whole-heartedly support SHINNI's choice of action! :lol: As someone that stupid doesn't deserve to be alive,

consuming valuable oxygen and taking up space on our planet.

Having known Elena Bobbit personally (she did one of 'OlSarge'sGal's nails in Arlington, VA) -

we would advocate he follow in her own husband's footsteps and go to VEGAS,

make a sex tape and release it so we could all get a SECOND laugh at this idiot !

And just for the record -

none of US would've been ignorant enough to ever align ourselves with someone THAT insecure to begin with.

We prefer REAL MEN.

Shooting into the air AND packing in his waistband....?  Too stupid for US, thanks! <_<

:lol:  I like your style('s) Gal's!  :tiphat:

tumblr_mccwwj073z1r317bvo1_500.gif

:lol:  :peace:

• Upvote 1

The gun is thought to have gone off as Geronimo Narciso tucked it into his waistband (file picture)

Geronimo Narciso had been drinking with friends in Pangasinan, in the Philippines, when he produced his gun and fired it twice into the air.

He was tucking the gun into his waistband after his friends implored him to put it away, when it fired into his crotch, ABS.CBN News reported.

The 37-year-old was rushed to a nearby hospital but he was declared dead on arrival.

Though police say there are no signs of foul play, Narciso's family insist he did not own a gun and have demanded a further investigation.

Senior Inspector Ryan Manongdo said a pistol with four live ammunitions and spent shell were found in the area, the Inquirer.net said.

Earlier this year a security guard in Trinidad and Tobago accidentally shot off his penis with an illegal gun.

The Trinidad and Tobago Guardian reported the man survived the incident but was expected to be charged with illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition.

Accidental penis shooting accidents were also reported in Florida, Arizona and Washington in 2012, the Independent revealed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/16/geronimo-narciso-truck-driver-dies-accidentally-shooting-off-penis_n_3767528.html?1376661079&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

I WOULD HIRE A RELIABLE **** TO INVESTIGATE THESE MATTERS!