Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS - under Obamacare

saradise

***///

If no one understands it, how can they enforce it ?

If a Patriot lawyers-up and takes the FED to court, how can the FED prove it's case?

Even they have no idea how to defend it!

The 1st challenge to come down the pike is going to be one for the ages... because even the SCOTUS is in the dark and cannot possibly make a ruling if it is forever changing, being amended and is unenforceable for being too vague.

Even in it's current form, it is NOT what the SCOTUS was presented with at the time they made their ruling that it was nothing more than a tax !

How can you FORCE Americans to purchase a "product"...?  We don't get it.

And just WHO is selling that "product"... the FED, which is a corporation.

What other corporation in the world can FORCE someone to buy it's products? None !

There is nothing that says you HAVE to have social security either. 

They wanted everyone signed up in it so THE CORPORATION could USE YOUR MONEY.

The social security administration is part of THE CORPORATION.

As a matter of fact, the guy whose social security number hobummer stole and is USING never applied for nor used it!

He was a sovereign man in New England.  hobummer's aunt who worked for the soc sec adm in HI found it and gave it to her nephew to USE because she knew the old man refused to use it when he was alive and was long since dead !

We'll go to court before we let the corporation force us to buy it's bogus product - which can't even describe what it is much less how it works - or does NOT work....

suck it hobummer..... go ahead and throw US all in jail for "tax evasion"..... that's how you set it up, right, so that if nobody wanted to be forced to purchase your pos "product" you could say the SCOTUS could call US all "Tax Evaders" and throw US in the hoosegow...? you evil pr**k.

• Upvote 3

Hi, Patty Angel. I have a sincere question.

It, too, concerns democracy and the inalienable rights of citizens. What are your views on entire cities in Michigan being governed entirely by a person appointed by the governor? Ostensibly, their role is to manage these cities' assets. But, in practice, they make the final decisions on all matters involving money (which means everything) and elected representatives have no say-so. Is this a form of dictatorship in America?

When a governor or government practice overbearing power or control and encroaching on the rights of individuals, I would call it some form a dictatorship.  Wouldn't you????  Why do you ask?  What are your views on your questions?

• Upvote 3

When a governor or government practice overbearing power or control and encroaching on the rights of individuals, I would call it some form a dictatorship.  Wouldn't you????  Why do you ask?  What are your views on your questions?

I apologize for my delay in responding. I agree with you. Totally. I asked the question, because no one in this forum was addressing this issue which is already happening. Not even you, whose opinions many of us respect. I thought there was something wrong with me. Seriously. Because, I cannot understand how something that 'could' happen (Obamacare) deserves more attention from the patriots here than Michigan's blatant form of dictatorship that is already occurring.

As for Obamacare, I haven't read the bill (who has?). But if it is a faithful copy of then Gov. Romney's legislation, which is highly successful in Mass., then why is it generating such fear? No, I don't understand this. And I'm well aware that this view, which is shared across party lines, leaves me open to criticism in this forum. I can only hope it's friendly criticism. But, like you, I must also share what I think; this is a democracy.  

Edited by Wayfarer
  • Upvote 1

As for Obamacare, I haven't read the bill (who has?). But if it is a faithful copy of then Gov. Romney's legislation, which is highly successful in Mass., then why is it generating such fear? No, I don't understand this. And I'm well aware that this view, which is shared across party lines, leaves me open to criticism in this forum. I can only hope it's friendly criticism. But, like you, I must also share what I think; this is a democracy.  

***///

We are a REPUBLIC not a Democracy.

And, yes, it HAS been read thoroughly and dissected by several capable, intelligent groups comprised of Physicians, Lawyers, Insurance Geniuses, Actuarial Analysts--- and NO - even they came right out and said it is NOT the Romney plan.

And YES - they all said IT WILL NOT WORK AS WRITTEN NOR AS IT IS PLANNED TO BE IMPLEMENTED.

They said what it IS IN REALITY is a Trojan Horse

And that once passed, the administration's goal was to push it FORWARD with amendments, changes and re-writes until it was boiled down and revealed to being the VERY BONE they intended -- A ONE-PAYER SYSTEM.

• Upvote 1

I apologize for my delay in responding. I agree with you. Totally. I asked the question, because no one in this forum was addressing this issue which is already happening. Not even you, whose opinions many of us respect. I thought there was something wrong with me. Seriously. Because, I cannot understand how something that 'could' happen (Obamacare) deserves more attention from the patriots here than Michigan's blatant form of dictatorship that is already occurring.

It surprises me that you aimed your question at me... only because they're a lot of highly respected members here. Highly knowledgeable, that could of answered your question.  :confused2:  

Today there are a lot that believe our country is a democracy.  This is an error.  Just cause the majority of people believe, does not mean our nation is not in serious error.  For decades they have been forming our thoughts through efforts by verbicide revisionist, they have literally changed our way of thinking and what we accept as law.  Would you agree. We have been slowly conditioned by the media and the educational system.  Would you agree. This mentality, developed over the decades, that we are a democracy has actually led us into our now situation. Again, would you agree.

We must distinguish between the fact that we use a democratic process of voting, but that is not to be confused with democracy as a form of government. 

You pledge allegiance to a republic, not a democracy:

" I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands..."

In a democracy, the voting majority can force their will on others. 

A democracy rules by feelings, a very unstable form of government.

And a government run by a single individual. 

Thomas Jefferson: " A democracy is nothing more than a mob rule, when fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine percent."

James Madison: "Democracy is the most vile form of government...Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention: have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property and have in general been short in their lives as they have been violent in the deaths."

John Adams:  "Democracy...while it last is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy.  Remember, democracy never last long.  It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself.  There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide."

John Marshall- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court:  "Between a balance Republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos."

Jedediah Morse, One of the authors of the Bill of Rights:  " A simple democracy is the devil's own government."

Fisher Ames, author of the words of the First Amendment said:  " A democracy is a volcano which conceals the fiery materials of its own destruction.  These will produce an eruption and carry desolation in their way."

In a Republic, which our country is, everyone has rights. Our Constitution guaranteed a republic form of government- a government where men are free from civil government constantly interfering with their lives.  The government is restricted in its reach into the affairs of its citizens and their liberty.  In a republic, free men are protected from overbearing civil authority.

We have been made to believe the word Republic is interchangeable for the word Democracy.  We have to place the Republic back on the foundation of our forefathers.

We must re-educate ourselves, our families, our friends, and our schools of the difference between a democracy and a republic. 

We are a Christian principled Republic.  We operate in the perimeters of the Bible, the Divine Law...would you agree. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 6

It surprises me that you aimed your question at me... only because they're a lot of highly respected members here. Highly knowledgeable, that could of answered your question.  :confused2:  

Today there are a lot that believe our country is a democracy.  This is an error.  Just cause the majority of people believe, does not mean our nation is not in serious error.  For decades they have been forming our thoughts through efforts by verbicide revisionist, they have literally changed our way of thinking and what we accept as law.  Would you agree. We have been slowly conditioned by the media and the educational system.  Would you agree. This mentality, developed over the decades, that we are a democracy has actually led us into our now situation. Again, would you agree.

We must distinguish between the fact that we use a democratic process of voting, but that is not to be confused with democracy as a form of government. 

You pledge allegiance to a republic, not a democracy:

" I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands..."

In a democracy, the voting majority can force their will on others. 

A democracy rules by feelings, a very unstable form of government.

And a government run by a single individual. 

Thomas Jefferson: " A democracy is nothing more than a mob rule, when fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine percent."

James Madison: "Democracy is the most vile form of government...Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention: have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property and have in general been short in their lives as they have been violent in the deaths."

John Adams:  "Democracy...while it last is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy.  Remember, democracy never last long.  It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself.  There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide."

John Marshall- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court:  "Between a balance Republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos."

Jedediah Morse, One of the authors of the Bill of Rights:  " A simple democracy is the devil's own government."

Fisher Ames, author of the words of the First Amendment said:  " A democracy is a volcano which conceals the fiery materials of its own destruction.  These will produce an eruption and carry desolation in their way."

In a Republic, which our country is, everyone has rights. Our Constitution guaranteed a republic form of government- a government where men are free from civil government constantly interfering with their lives.  The government is restricted in its reach into the affairs of its citizens and their liberty.  In a republic, free men are protected from overbearing civil authority.

We have been made to believe the word Republic is interchangeable for the word Democracy.  We have to place the Republic back on the foundation of our forefathers.

We must re-educate ourselves, our families, our friends, and our schools of the difference between a democracy and a republic. 

We are a Christian principled Republic.  We operate in the perimeters of the Bible, the Divine Law...would you agree. 

Agreed! Agreed! Agreed!  ETC!!!!!  

And this is why I asked YOU!

Thank you for the civics refresher. But it was written more eloquently than anything I learned in school.

Patty Angel, when I returned last night from 8 grueling hours of driving, I was mentally tired. So when I read your response to one of my statements I was too tired to properly respond, though I read it twice. Frankly, I did not expect such a masterful response. If we were in a government class together, I now acknowledge that your understanding of the difference between a democratic and republican form of governance would be superior to mine. I bow.

However, I had to ponder why I made such a critical mistake. The reason I found 'partly' agrees with your assertion:  "We have been made to believe the word Republic is interchangeable for the word Democracy.  We have to place the Republic back on the foundation of our forefathers."

I said 'partly' because the human mind has evolved since then, in my opinion. For, there are millions of people in this country whose focus is now on 'human rights', which is not to be confused with notions of freedom from oppressive rule that preoccupied the minds of America's founding fathers.

What further muddles political distinctions is the mass abandonment of Southerners from the Democrat party to the Republican party during the late 50s and early 60s. Only then did they join the party of Lincoln. Simultaneously, Lincoln's legacy was captured by the Democrats. Go figure. 

I have more to say but need to go; will return later.

Patty Angel, I again thank you for your post. Obviously, you are a student of forms of human governance. I, too, am an American. However, though I now agree with you and others on our Republican form of governance, I want to offer some observations. That's all they are, because such discussions typically lead to partisan conflict. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. Nor am I Libertarian. No form of known governance can contain what is now emerging within human thought.

When you stated that "We are a Christian principled Republic.  We operate in the perimeters of the Bible, the Divine Law", I acknowledge that your statement was carefully worded. It was nothing like "This is a Christian nation", which many people exclaim. So, yes, I agree with "We are a Christian 'principled' Republic." Jesus' teachings concerning love and forgiveness still permeate our society and continue to imbue our humanitarian works. But, without posting countless references, scholarly research agrees that most of the founding fathers were not Christians in the traditional sense. Instead, other doctrines guided their 'political' thinking, such as Masonic thought. And why would Thomas Jefferson have Islam's Qur'an among his treasured books?

You stated, "We operate in the perimeters of the Bible, the Divine law". I believe this expression can be even more carefully worded. Because, Jesus gave only one teaching concerning government: "Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's..."  He condoned human slavery, which humanity has officially outlawed. And He did not elevate women to the level of equality, such as what you and my wife and daughter currently enjoy. In other words, if our founding fathers were all transported in time into today's America, they would be stunned. Because, these few examples of how America has evolved beyond their wildest dreams also shows that it has also evolved beyond the 'perimeters' of the Holy Bible. I believe it is evolving

And this supports my earlier contention that America's contentious political discourse has human rights as a still fragile sub-theme, even though its foreign policy has it in the forefront.

Yes, America is a Republic! But its original foundation was still based upon inferior understandings of human reality. So I thank the founding fathers for our Constitution, which provided the framework of laws that undoubtedly contributed to America's superior place among nations. I don't want to live anywhere else, even though our political discourse still has a long way to go. 

• Upvote 1

Your observation is duly noted.  And I have to agree with you on, "such discussions typically lead to a partisan conflict." So I thank you for the discussion,  I would hate to hijack this topic, in fact we probably did. 

It was never my intent to hijack it. But I enjoyed the process of thinking and writing about this topic. Thanks.

Edited by Wayfarer

OBAMACARE PROVISION: "FORCED" HOME INSPECTIONS

August 13, 2013

Clearly, any family may be visited by federally paid agents for almost any reason.”

According to an Obamacare provision millions of Americans will be targeted.

The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:

• Families where mom is not yet 21.

• Families where someone is a tobacco user.

• Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.

• Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

There is no reference to Medicaid being the determinant for a family to be “eligible.” In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support evidence-based home visiting programs to “help parents and children.” Individuals from the state will implement these leveraging strategies to “enhance program sustainability.” Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states, This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit.

Although the Obama administration would claim the provision applies only to Medicaid families, the new statute, by its own definition, has no such limitation. Intervention may be with any family for any reason. It may also result in the child or children being required to go to certain schools or taking certain medications and vaccines and even having more limited – or no – interaction with parents. The federal government will now set the standards for raising children and will enforce them by home visits.”

Part of the program will require massive data collecting of private information including all sources of income and the amount gathered from each source.

A manual called Child Neglect: A Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention includes firearms as potential safety hazard  and will require inspectors to verify safety compliance and record each inspection into a database. Last session South Carolina Rep. Bill Chumley introduced a bill, H.3101 that would nullify certain provisions of Obamacare. The bill would give the state attorney general the authority to authorize law enforcement to arrest federal agents for trespassing. It would make forced home inspections under Obamacare illegal in South Carolina. It passed in the House but died in the senate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hopefully this has not already been posted...it's been in the news for a few days now. What is happening to our freedom here in America???!!! This is some very scary stuff! I interpret this article to say that federal agents can come to your house at any point in time....collect private information from you and make decisions about your children. The part that got me was the examples about homeschooling, farms and vaccines. So....they can just come to your house and based upon "THEIR" opinion, they can force your child to go to a regular school if "THEY" feel your child is not getting enough social interaction or proper schooling. Or if "THEY" feel that a farm is an unsafe environment, they can just remove your children from your house. And they are saying that if I choose to not give my child vaccines, they can force my child to take vaccines?! This is so ridiculous!! I can see where the "good intentions" might be behind these home inspections, but the bottom line is that it's an invasion of privacy and our rights!

"What happened to freedom?" you ask...

Do you mean the freedom to smoke around your kids in a closed house or car and sicken them?

You mean the freedom to be ignorant and subject your kids to it?

The freedom to feed babies Coke in their bottle and expect the taxpayers to pay for their teeth and health problems?

Do you mean the freedom to feed your kids cheap,crap food and then ask the state to provide health care?

You mean it's an invasion on our rights, even though many depend on the State to pay for their problems?

Shouldn't the state know? 

You can get a doctor to sign off on vaccines - we did - we used homeopathy

Of course, all this would be a moot point if corporations paid a living wage to all people - then we would not need Federally sponsored programs....ever think of that?

Possibly not....too busy voting Repub. so it doesn't happen, over a single issue like abortion or guns...LOL

Exactly Wayfarer - originally the Affordable Care Act was a republican plan originally - my parents live in MA (Romney)

There is no reason to be scared of it. I am disappointed in it in that it left the power to the companies to screw us...they just can't screw us so badly...so I guess it's an improvement.

Big Pharma, hospitals, big business wrote it - what we really need is universal health care lik ethe rest of the industrialized world has...but as usual we are behind due to ignorance...Oh well...

***///

We are a REPUBLIC not a Democracy.

And, yes, it HAS been read thoroughly and dissected by several capable, intelligent groups comprised of Physicians, Lawyers, Insurance Geniuses, Actuarial Analysts--- and NO - even they came right out and said it is NOT the Romney plan.

And YES - they all said IT WILL NOT WORK AS WRITTEN NOR AS IT IS PLANNED TO BE IMPLEMENTED.

They said what it IS IN REALITY is a Trojan Horse

And that once passed, the administration's goal was to push it FORWARD with amendments, changes and re-writes until it was boiled down and revealed to being the VERY BONE they intended -- A ONE-PAYER SYSTEM.

ONE PAYER!!!!!!!

GOD FORBID!

I hear all the Canadians are DEAD from theirs!!!!! And all the western Europeans too!!!!!!!!!

What a massacre!  And South America, Scandinavia.......they are all dying from their ONE PAYER systems!!!!!!

God, does anyone THINK around here, or just squawwwwwwwk like a FOX parrot?

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

hame55, what you obviously need is more passion. You've been indoors too much. Need to get out more. :)

Calm down. Calm down. It's necessary for every issue to have two or more sides represented. Those with opposing opinions have every right to express them....as you surely know. Calm down, or you'll end up on the psych ward with some of the dinar gurus. :)

Calm down.

• Upvote 3

hame55, what you obviously need is more passion. You've been indoors too much. Need to get out more. :)

Calm down. Calm down. It's necessary for every issue to have two or more sides represented. Those with opposing opinions have every right to express them....as you surely know. Calm down, or you'll end up on the psych ward with some of the dinar gurus. :)

Calm down.

Its okay, he needs to express himself.  Some people gravitate toward this kind of talk and tone.  That's there choice. 

But I wouldn't quiet commit him to the guru psych ward, just yet.    

• Upvote 4

"What happened to freedom?" you ask... Do you mean the freedom to smoke around your kids in a closed house or car and sicken them?You mean the freedom to be ignorant and subject your kids to it?The freedom to feed babies Coke in their bottle and expect the taxpayers to pay for their teeth and health problems?Do you mean the freedom to feed your kids cheap,crap food and then ask the state to provide health care?You mean it's an invasion on our rights, even though many depend on the State to pay for their problems?Shouldn't the state know?  You can get a doctor to sign off on vaccines - we did - we used homeopathy Of course, all this would be a moot point if corporations paid a living wage to all people - then we would not need Federally sponsored programs....ever think of that? Possibly not....too busy voting Repub. so it doesn't happen, over a single issue like abortion or guns...LOL

Your response is a little harsh and I don't like being accused of something when you don't even know me. I definitely agree with you about all of the issues you have mentioned. Yes, there are some serious problems in this country. However, I feel there needs to be a better way of handling these issues instead of taking away the freedom of the people who are good people and trying to take care of their loved ones. You mentioned getting a doctor to sign off on vaccines. .. but my interpretation of this article is that federal agents can come into your home and change that decision. I have a disabled family member and it scares me that someone can come in and change their medications... going against doctors advice. You can have your opinion and I have mine and mine is that I want freedom.

Btw... an interesting fact that a lot of people don't know... if you are on Medicaid, for a married couple ( in this state) you are not allowed to bring in more than $1000 a month in income (I think it was $1000... it was low) or you will lose the health insurance. So, it basically comes down to either working or having health insurance. I experienced this first hand at one point in my life. I will avoid Medicaid at all costs... it's the worst ever. But this is a whole other topic for another time. My point is that a lot of people think people on Medicaid are abusing the system by not working, but they don't understand how strict Medicaid is.

• Upvote 5

***///

That's it - EXACTLY.

That's true....they have taken it.

A Repug President said it best...Eisenhower: "Beware the military/industrial complex

Its okay, he needs to express himself.  Some people gravitate toward this kind of talk and tone.  That's there choice. 

But I wouldn't quiet commit him to the guru psych ward, just yet.    

Thanks, Patty. Appreciate that. I hear my papers are in, and they are considering them now...Ha!

Sorry Wayfarer...I am a little frustrated over years of misinformation put out there by television and hate radio that has turned us against each other.

We need to work together to get rid of this "Corporatocracy/Mediocracy" we currently live under.

"What happened to freedom?" you ask... Do you mean the freedom to smoke around your kids in a closed house or car and sicken them?You mean the freedom to be ignorant and subject your kids to it?The freedom to feed babies Coke in their bottle and expect the taxpayers to pay for their teeth and health problems?Do you mean the freedom to feed your kids cheap,crap food and then ask the state to provide health care?You mean it's an invasion on our rights, even though many depend on the State to pay for their problems?Shouldn't the state know?  You can get a doctor to sign off on vaccines - we did - we used homeopathy Of course, all this would be a moot point if corporations paid a living wage to all people - then we would not need Federally sponsored programs....ever think of that? Possibly not....too busy voting Repub. so it doesn't happen, over a single issue like abortion or guns...LOL

Your response is a little harsh and I don't like being accused of something when you don't even know me. I definitely agree with you about all of the issues you have mentioned. Yes, there are some serious problems in this country. However, I feel there needs to be a better way of handling these issues instead of taking away the freedom of the people who are good people and trying to take care of their loved ones. You mentioned getting a doctor to sign off on vaccines. .. but my interpretation of this article is that federal agents can come into your home and change that decision. I have a disabled family member and it scares me that someone can come in and change their medications... going against doctors advice. You can have your opinion and I have mine and mine is that I want freedom.

Btw... an interesting fact that a lot of people don't know... if you are on Medicaid, for a married couple ( in this state) you are not allowed to bring in more than $1000 a month in income (I think it was $1000... it was low) or you will lose the health insurance. So, it basically comes down to either working or having health insurance. I experienced this first hand at one point in my life. I will avoid Medicaid at all costs... it's the worst ever. But this is a whole other topic for another time. My point is that a lot of people think people on Medicaid are abusing the system by not working, but they don't understand how strict Medicaid is.

Thanks for your kind response..I suppose mine was a little harsh. Sorry.

Do you believe a single payer system is evil that most of the free world already uses?

Yes I know it is government - but the same doctors and hospitals will do the work. The gov. will just take out the profit motive. Is it necessary to make pots of money off people when they are sick?

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, Patty. Appreciate that. I hear my papers are in, and they are considering them now...Ha!

Sorry Wayfarer...I am a little frustrated over years of misinformation put out there by television and hate radio that has turned us against each other.

We need to work together to get rid of this "Corporatocracy/Mediocracy" we currently live under.

hame55, I do understand. As Patty Angel said, we need to let go every now and then. But we must remember that, throughout human history, Truth could not reveal itself except through war and conflict, and even then only piecemeal. We have the opportunity to effect this process. This is why we must constantly remind each other of our humanity and our innate dignity. Because, we know that, when we look 'behind the curtain' (like in the Wizard of Oz), we find that most people are victims of manipulation in one form or another, pawns in the machinations of powerful peoples' selfish desires.

Just being on the 'right' side of history is not enough. Also needed is patience and wisdom, even compassion for those addicted to tainted Kool-Aid. And like you said, we must work together.

Edited by Wayfarer
  • Upvote 2

hame55, there are still many 'gray' areas in Affordable Health Care (Obamacare). Therefore, there are many open-minded people with sincere questions (like saradise) who may not necessarily agree with your or others' opinions. They need facts. We all must wait until all the bugs shake out.  I guess I'm also talking to myself when I say that we should never 'defend' anything that's beyond our control to implement. All we can do is counter obvious distortions, as you were attempting to do, as best we can. 

Edited by Wayfarer

No I salute you ladies, for being a great voice for the American people :salute:  :salute:  :salute:

***///

We'll keep shoutin' it from the hill-tops until TPTB, NSA, IRS, DHS, Brown Shirts,

or 'whoever' it is that keeps bumping off reporters catches up to US!

Let The People Know the Truth and The Country is Safe. A.Lincoln

• Upvote 2