Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Be Happy for me.

aliciadogz

I got a new job doing same thing I'm doing now a Nursing Assistant but lot more pay healthcare benefits and more hours.Before I working only 72 hours every two weeks and bring home about 600 with no benefits or raises.I'll be working nights which I had a choice between nights and evenings.Nights give me more pay and I don't mine nights.Sad I won't be on DV in morning hours as much but in later hours in the day I will be. I'll be bring home about 500 more a month.so celebrate with me DV!!

• Upvote 17

I got a new job doing same thing I'm doing now a Nursing Assistant but lot more pay healthcare benefits and more hours.Before I working only 72 hours every two weeks and bring home about 600 with no benefits or raises.I'll be working nights which I had a choice between nights and evenings.Nights give me more pay and I don't mine nights.Sad I won't be on DV in morning hours as much but in later hours in the day I will be. I'll be bring home about 500 more a month.so celebrate with me DV!!

Congrats mydogz. I'm happy for you.

:blink: Wow! is that all the Nursing Field pays off in WA?!?! :blink: damn...! :(

well...congrats with the New Job! ^_^

Not a RN just and assistant big difference in pay RN's can make up to about 30.00 an hour in this area. Nursing assistant can range about 10.00 to 14.50 depends on the place you work at Some no benefits at all or raises nothing all.This new place I'll  be working at is hard to get in so I'm very happy.They give money bonus's every Christmas,turkey's we have gym and pool and we get to eat free at work every day.So I'm jumping out of my pants right now.

• Upvote 3

LOVE DOGZ - +1 That is such wonderful news - thank you for sharing  and I am  very happy for you - My daughter will finish nursing school in December -  I am proud of her - and thankful for her and "YOU" wanting to work in that field - You have an awesome opportunity to touch lives in many ways - and it really does take a special kind of person to work with the sick and dying . May God continue to richly bless  you  as you bless others - UNEEK

• Upvote 3