Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Obama is a Snake & We Have To Turn on Him"

For those of you who took an oath to uphold and defend the United States Constitution, you must decided, you must fulfill your sacred duty of your oath, or follow unconstitutional orders.  You must follow the truth. 

We would love to have you with us... We the People. 

Hame, Peacfully!!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Love this thread and the responses, gives me hope... I am seeing people agree that usually can't even agree to disagree, makes my heart warm! I am in total agreement, we need the snake/snakes OUT and a total reset in Washington.. Keep it up guys, looks ike the divide and conquer plan is going out the window!!

Love this thread and the responses, gives me hope... I am seeing people agree that usually can't even agree to disagree, makes my heart warm! I am in total agreement, we need the snake/snakes OUT and a total reset in Washington.. Keep it up guys, looks ike the divide and conquer plan is going out the window!!

• Upvote 1

It seems we all have been asleep at the switch too long.

It seems politics start locally with your County, District, State and then Federally elected employees!!!   We have somehow allowed our elected employees to run amuck and Appoint tons of folks especially, Judges that have all but gutted the Judiciary and Rule of Law and run over We The People, The Federal and State Constitutions so badly, that rarely, does a person even have standing to take a case against, more often than not an insurance company, government run or otherwise indemnified operation.

So... even if the media informs us of a wrong doing, we are now struggling to be figure out what we can do about it on a National Level.

In our own lives we can rarely create a case that can avoid the Arbitration built in corruption and confidentiality rules you now have to agree to, to get nearly any service or product.  Even more rarely will a case go to a Jury of Peers and all too often the Judge overrides the Jury or the People anyways!   We The People need to be able to voice our grievances for more than a $5 to 10K Small Claims Court primarily against each other!  

We all need to really start working locally, to help weed out those who have become career politicians pandering to those that appointed them or to those with deep pockets to get their huge re-election funding.  Elections need to cost less and we really need to know how to be more active in helping select a candidate to vote for.  We need to really know who we are voting for.  We need to know that our vote counts. We need to have representatives that agree to live by the laws they make.  We need elected officials willing to enforce the laws "We The People" endorse through our Jury Duties.

We need representatives that represent and are accountable to US.  They are our Employees!!

While we wait for the RV …  

I agree that Mark Levin is very wise and a useful leader in helping take back the US for us! 

Hopefully we will remember we vote with every dollar we spend and will thus spend wisely.

Hopefully our anticipated blessings will enable us to be more awake, active and supportive in our local areas!

Hopefully we will be able to direct our anticipated taxes as donations to useful activities!

• Upvote 1

I have to agree Bama, it is refreshing to see the unity in the members.  Now we need to get out there and share it within our community.  We need to help educate and get involved on the local level. 

ChrisIQ is absolutely correct, if we are to see any changes it has to begin at the local level.  Get rid of the old and in with the new. 

• Upvote 1

Even if you get rid of Obama the PTB will just install another destructor.

and in 2017 H.Clinton will be the next autoselected

president.Our votes dont count anymore.Computorized voting machines

makes it easy to change who they want.Next time the bilderbergs meet

thats when America should act and kill every last one of them lay waste

and leave a note on the floor saying We The People of the United States of

America are tired of your greed and this is what you get when you mess with America!

If we dont nip this problem in the rump soon we wont be able to stop them.We will

just keep blaming each president in office overlooking the real problem and the folks

behind it all.Yep you can say Obama is a snake but what do you call the snake handlers?

Illuminati's thats what.Now lets put on our blinders and just blame Obama for everything.

Thats the easy way out.The filthy rich illuminati's are laughing hard at you.Why?

God Bless us All.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158091-obama-is-a-snake-we-have-to-turn-on-him/#ixzz2cQ5daKF7

I agree with you about all of what you said.  My post was made upon wishfull thinking.  I know that God will end this mess soon enough!!

• Upvote 1

I've been reading about Mark Levins new plan to take America back. It sounds solid to me as long as States care enough to take action.

A peaceful solution is the best plan. We are not savages and the Obama administration would love nothing more than "we the people" to take to the streets in violence. We would be playing right into his plan.

Nope.

You will have to speak for yourself Tripp

I am a savage and proud to be a savage.

Let this man Levins do his best to fix this but when all else fails.

Its us savages that will put it right. 

God willing I will take many scalps 

Makes sense that Obama would move to D.C..........considering there are no snakes in Hawaii.....thought everybody knew that.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

Pacific Yellow Belly Sea Snake  -  he is both... yellow & a snake. <_<

And naturally, VERY POISONOUS ! :angry:  DEADLY in fact.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Even if you get rid of Obama the PTB will just install another destructor.

and in 2017 H.Clinton will be the next autoselected

president.Our votes dont count anymore.Computorized voting machines

makes it easy to change who they want.Next time the bilderbergs meet

thats when America should act and kill every last one of them lay waste

and leave a note on the floor saying We The People of the United States of

America are tired of your greed and this is what you get when you mess with America!

If we dont nip this problem in the rump soon we wont be able to stop them.We will

just keep blaming each president in office overlooking the real problem and the folks

behind it all.Yep you can say Obama is a snake but what do you call the snake handlers?

Illuminati's thats what.Now lets put on our blinders and just blame Obama for everything.

Thats the easy way out.The filthy rich illuminati's are laughing hard at you.Why?

God Bless us All.

Until "we the people" demand a fair and just voting system. We the people will just have to endure the scrapping of the Constitution. That won't happen until the progressives come to reality that their agenda is in fact the cause of the demise of this once great country. Not to mention the tyrant UN.

• Upvote 1

What are we waiting for?

I think we are waiting for a leader to step up and declare WE THE PEOPLE are ready to march.  LOL I'm a grandma but give me a weapon and tell me what to do I'll fight to the end for my children and grand children. Maybe we need a 3 million man freedom march on Washington. But please not Obama's golf day. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

I think we are waiting for a leader to step up and declare WE THE PEOPLE are ready to march.  LOL I'm a grandma but give me a weapon and tell me what to do I'll fight to the end for my children and grand children. Maybe we need a 3 million man freedom march on Washington. But please not Obama's golf day. :eyebrows:

From one grandma to another, that is some fighting words there,  I will stand at your side along with all the other grandma's !!! :twothumbs: