Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happened?

rstreams

Plus - IMO - there is no way you will have a true global currency reset.  Heck - the G20 can't agree on policies, and the IMF doesn't have a say for all 198 countries...so how do you pull that on off?

Hello Tank.

Anything over 50% is a reset.  IMO of course!  Central banks control all the money reserves in the world.  If we, for a moment, just think about numbers and not world currencies, then the numbers will never lie.  At least 2 Central banks are not owned or related to the same entities which have holdings or interests in the world banks.  Cuba and China.  Think about this for a second.  Since the beginning of ALL the the Central banks, in one way or another, they have been settled/owned by England, USA, Luxemburg, South Africa, Cayman, ect.  You get the pic?  However, yesterday's news said that China now has 23 trillion dollars in their reserves.  WOW!  Amazing.  How can this be?  One bank is just as strong as the rest of the world.  I hate to say this but Donald Trump said, just before he declined to run for the presidency, that we, America, should default on our loan to China.  IMO, it is only natural to devalue the Dollar or default on the payment so they are never the on the top echelon.  Very complicated issues here.  Thanks for your post.  GLTY and All.  Go RV.

Countries resetting is just another recycled GURUMOR! Sorry, you got caught up in that one. NO ONE knows when this thing is going to happen or what circumstances will play out exactly prior to it happening. We all like to think we are close to solving this thing, but you can count on one thing for sure (IMO of course lol) and that is that when it happens everyone will know!

There will be no secret in country RV or people only being able to get a good deal by cashing out with a certain "GROUP". There will be no CE's until there is an actual RV no matter how many times these gurus say someone has already cashed out. There will be no crazy-out-of- this-world double digit rate on the dinar. You don't need to go to Reno to do a CE either, etc. etc. etc. If you are someone who believes any of these things or any of the other ridiculous bs that plagues dinarville then maybe you should go to Reno and camp out with the others who have been there waiting for a couple of years lol.

On a more serious note though, I feel sorry for those who get messed up from actually believing what these gurus push every day and I wish there were more that I could do about it other than just gripe about them and try to get my replies posted so that those people may wake up and be able to recognize that they are being lied to. It's frustrating to see this go on and I hope there is an end to it at some point.