Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK 26 Chat : 4/14/2010 from Outside Post

ronscarpa

KTFM site

Good evening Family,

Last night many of you contributed your interpretations to my question of …………what is a bulldog? I like the one that compared it to the Marines. To have a powerful bulldog guard something with its well known protective attitude ………..is very reassuring. If I had such a force right up to my neck salivating to use it’s sharp teeth if need be…….. along with the constant barking………then I would think twice of any moments that I would make. You have your bulldog there …….to protect your investment. Then out of nowhere you tell Semper Fi – Do ………sit! Why in the world would you do that? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Over 6,000 beautiful souls did not lose their lives for nothing! The worlds’ economies did not self implode for nothing!! The American dollar was not raped for nothing !!! We have a mission in Iraq that needs to be completed………The Plan. The Plan brings Democracy and freedom to people ruled by tyranny. Our bulldogs have been there for the sole purpose of protecting all of this work. Where is the logic in telling Fi – Do to back off? The only logical way this could happen is if The Plan …………is about to be implemented by the GOI/CBI. Obama ran on a campaign saying elect me for President and I will pull the troops out by January 2010………..we are still there. SOFA has agreements in it that show we should have been out of there by now ……………but we are still there. One does not remove the last piece of armor so lackadaisical ……..how careless would that be when we have kept a choke hold on the GOI/CBI for many years now? Are they about to do what the world demands of them finally? You see Family the US military ………is the world’s bulldog. They count on us to make sure Iraq fulfills their requirements to lift CH7. Without naming bases……….we are told that they are being put in preparation to receive many soldiers coming home very shortly. Inventory such as food and equipment is being increased to receive them. Remember I told you last Saturday a commander reported to us that they are coming home earlier than expected. CH7 has been proven over and over again to only have one source of power. Everything that CH7 has prevented Iraq from doing over the years is self evident that they are doing it anyways. CH7 is nothing more but the final set of keys that unlocks the SHACKLES of the GOI/CBI. Just like our bulldog…….CH7 is the remaining ugly stain on the face of the GOI/CBI. Based on what we are seeing ………..it looks like these SHACKLES are coming off if they seat their parliament as quickly as possible. This article ……..just like some that came out yesterday……..is telling us they are rushing to seat their government. Thank God.

Iraq Coalitions talks close to an end

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 07:27 GMT

Negotiations between State of Law Coalition and Iraqi National Alliance are close to an end, political sources said.

The announcement of merging the two collations into a major parliamentary bloc will come within the next 48 hours, the sources added.

This bloc will be charged of forming the next government, the sources told Al Sabah Newspaper.

إقرأ هذا المقال باللغة بالعربية

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News...to-an-end.html

For those of you that have been with me from the very beginning you have earned your stripes. I know that I can be frustrating at times because of the way I share my intel. For you old timers……..have you noticed that I have always said Iraq will NEVER receive their CH7 until they RI and have you notice what I have called this CH7? I have ALWAYS said they will never receive the keys to their SHACKLES until they RI. I have selected many of you to be part of my team to investigate articles. Along the way you have learned what to look for. I want you to look at the red in the article below. 99% will say that this is a coincidence and the 1% that is I will say……….okay.

Presidency of the next government, Allawi, Iraq will emerge from the shackles ofChapter VII

2010-04-13 12:14:15 2010-04-13 12:14:15

بغداد ( إيبا

)... BAGHDAD (Iba) ... اكد مستشار القائمة العراقية هاني عاشور " انه مع تولي اياد علاوي لرئاسة الحكومة المقبلة سيبدأ العمل الفعلي لتحقيق الاستقرار واخراج العراق من الفصل السابع وفي غضون فترة قصيرة بعد ان ظلت العقوبات الدولية تقيد العراق وتمنعه من التطور وتحقيق الانجازات في مختلف المجالات ، وبعد فشل الحكومة المنتهية ولايتها بإخراج العراق من عقوبات الفصل السابع الذي يحكم وضع العراق دوليا منذ 1990 رغم الوعود التي قطعتها للعراقيين قبل توقيع الاتفاقية الأمنية مع الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ". An advisor of the Iraqi List Hani Ashour, "It is with the assumption of Iyad Allawi to lead the next government will begin the actual work to achieve stability and get Iraq out of Chapter VII and in a short period after the sanctions remained in the international compliance by Iraq and prevent it from development and achievements in various fields, and after the failure of the outgoing government remove Iraq from Chapter VII sanctions, which governs the situation in Iraq internationally since 1990, despite promises made by the Iraqis before signing a security pact with the United States of America. "

IMO………Asia is becoming impatient. Last month North Korea decided to revalue its currency. They didn’t like the rate that their minister came out with………..so they shot him. The IMF has told China ………you guys are next. You need to RV your currency and stop taking advantage of the rest of the world with your exports. Last night ……..Singapore revalues its currency. IMO………Vietnam is getting sick and tired of waiting for the basket to go on a picnic. IMO……Asia is showing a pattern of not wanting to wait for Iraq any longer. Below is a very good link to tell you what happened on the other side of the world last night.

Singapore revalues their currency!

Last night Singapore has revalues its currency:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...33217#36496576

Continued Below>

Fox News was reporting that intelligence has foiled a plot by Al Qaeda that has a similar pattern to 9/11. May we pray for those that intercept such ugliness.

So they want the start of a crucial meeting between the State Law and the National Coalition. Hopefully within the next 24/48 hours. Notice how they are targeting it for the 15th. May we pray very strongly for these meetings.

China will be sending 50 companies to Iraq to start consumer commerce with the local citizens. China wants Iraq to become one giant Walmart. This act alone will allow the infrastructure of Iraq to explode adding stability and value to the IQD as the citizens use is for commerce. But wait a minute……..CH7 does not allow ………oh I forgot…….never mind.

Pay attention to the auctions Family. Go to the CBI website. Look at how dinars are buying dinars these days………that’s big.

Thomson Reuters is informing us that Iraq may need an independent agency to help them seat their government. Their constitution allows this and in all honesty it might be a good idea to speed things up. Also………..there would be no one in the GOI to blame making the seating sterile from prejudicial judgments.

State law: the negotiations on the prime minister will formally announce the outcomes of appeals

4/14/2010 11:06:15 AM 4/14/2010 11:06:15 AM

بغداد - الدستور BAGHDAD - The Constitution

اكد ائتلاف دولة القانون انه لم يبحث مسالة منصب رئيس الوزراء المقبل خلال المفاوضات الجارية مع الائتلاف الوطني او مع غيره .. Said a coalition of law he had not discussed the position of the next prime minister during the ongoing negotiations with the National Coalition or with the other .. مشيرا الى ان ائتلاف دولة القانون بانتظار نتائج الطعون النهائية لبدء المفاوضات حول رئاسة الحكومة بشكل قانوني ورسمي وفقا لهذه النتائج التي ستحدد ترتيب القوائم الفائزة. He pointed out that the coalition of the rule of law pending the outcome of final appeals to start negotiations on the presidency of the government is legally and officially, according to these results, which will determine the order of winning lists.

وقال وليد الحلي ان ائتلاف دولة القانون بانتظار نتائج الاعتراضات والطعون التي تقدم بها الى الهيئة القضائية الانتخابية. Said Walid al-Hilli said the coalition rule of law pending the outcome of objections and appeals made by the judiciary to the election.

واوضح الحلي ان المناقشات التي يجريها ائتلاف دولة القانون هي وضع آلية معينة وبرنامج سياسي وخطوط عريضة يتفق عليها مع الائتلاف الوطني لتشكيل الكتلة الاكبر في مجلس النواب العراقي المقبل. He said jewelry, said discussions conducted by the coalition of law is to establish a specific mechanism and a political program and guidelines agreed upon with the National Coalition to form the biggest bloc in the Iraqi Council of Representatives next.

واكد الحلي " انه من السابق لاوانه الحديث عن رئاسة الحكومة المقبلة من الان " مشيرا الى ان دولة القانون بانتظار نتائج الطعون التي قدمها للهيئة القضائية الانتخابية. He ornaments "It is too early to talk about the next prime minister from now," adding that the rule of law pending the outcome of appeals made by the election of the judiciary.

واشار الى ان الحديث عن رئاسة الحكومة المقبلة سيكون بعد نتائج الاعتراضات والطعون التي ستصدر خلال الايام القليلة المقبلة والتي ستحدد ترتيب الكتل والكيانات السياسية وطبيعة التحالفات المقبلة. He pointed out that talk about the presidency of the next government will be after the results of the objections and appeals will be issued within the next few days which will determine the order of the blocs and political entities and the nature of alliances to come.

وكان ائتلاف دولة القانون قد عرض في مؤتمر صحفي ادلة حول حدوث تزوير في عملية فرز الاصوات للانتخابات البرلمانية التي جرت في السابع من آذار/مارس الماضي. The coalition rule of law had been introduced at a news conference about the evidence of fraud in the counting of votes for the parliamentary elections which took place on the seventh of last March.

You should go to this link go to the paragraph that says……..”Joint committee to decide”. That area will explain to you the mechanics they are using to seat their parliament. Or I should say plan to use.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...0371810&page=1

Has anyone ever ordered from a company called GID? I’m not too sure but I was told they are changing some policies. I will look into this tomorrow and share it with you.

Well I said I was going to keep it short and compact………..I think I have failed………..LOL. On this day ………..37 years ago………..the Lord allowed me to meet my soul mate. Many of us await our investment to bless us soon. For those of you that have soul mates……..look in their eyes………to realize how blessed you are …….already. Tomorrow TINK and I will celebrate 33 years of marriage. That in itself………..is quite an accomplishment……..especially in this day and age. It’s ironic that you have to type this TINK…….but I want you to know that I am no one…….. if not nothing……..without you. Thank you for being by my side all these years. I love you wife. I thank you mother of my children. Know that with each kiss you are giving me …………………..My breath of Life……………To Live for! My Christian love to you Babe………….and to you all too Family. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.