Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's more full of it?

I don't know about you, but my votes go to - First , Okie, I've been waiting  for that plane to land, but I do understand it's a long way from  Uranus to here. Second- Terry K ,  If I  had a dinar at $11 per for every  time he (she)  called it, i'de have made my money back already.

Third place is a tie between Frank26 and Delta (Ali?)  It would be fun to see what your answers are, because these guys are a constant source of  amusement to me.

• Upvote 3

I don't know about you, but my votes go to - First , Okie, I've been waiting  for that plane to land, but I do understand it's a long way from  Uranus to here. Second- Terry K ,  If I  had a dinar at $11 per for every  time he (she)  called it, i'de have made my money back already.

Third place is a tie between Frank26 and Delta (Ali?)  It would be fun to see what your answers are, because these guys are a constant source of  amusement to me.

Ponoboy,  

The scariest part of it all is that you actually follow these made up people.

How long have you been at this?

They are all fake........... :bugs:

Dont you know by now?

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 1

It could be all the same person, He or She, does'nt know God or They ?, wouldn't do that ??? Period....

Satin work's in weird way's ???

He Love's the Internet !!!

DON'T pick satin as your Buddy, it will get worse. period...

As you can SEE ????

It look's like to me there's going to be a Mill. paid to the person who Guess's when the RV, happen's !!!

just sayin

• Upvote 1

It could be all the same person, He or She, does'nt know God or They ?, wouldn't do that ??? Period....

Satin work's in weird way's ???

He Love's the Internet !!!

DON'T pick satin as your Buddy, it will get worse. period...

As you can SEE ????

It look's like to me there's going to be a Mill. paid to the person who Guess's when the RV, happen's !!!

just sayin

I like Satin sheets........sorry, couldn't resist.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

To me they are all the same ... BS'ers.

Okie, Tony, Bluwolf, Poppy etc.... Just one huge pile of waste.

It's kind of difficult and absurd to try and find differences among feces samples...JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

It's kind of difficult and absurd to try and find differences among feces samples...JMHO.

Perhaps I can help.  Due to the frequency of encounters between humans and bears in some of the western national parks in the U.S., fishermen, hikers, etc. were strongly advised to take extra precautions.  The two most important being: 1) wearing noisy little bells so as not to walk upon and startle any bears, and 2) to carry pepper spray in case of a close encounter with a bell.

Additionally, all outdoorsmen have been advised to be on the lookout for fresh bear activity in their vicinity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces.  Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fir.  Grizzly bear feces has bells in it and smells like pepper. :D

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Ponoboy,  

The scariest part of it all is that you actually follow these made up people.

How long have you been at this?

They are all fake........... :bugs:

Dont you know by now?

Oh; You can't tell me you don't check out " those sites".

Tony and Mountain goat are at the top of the scale. MG post sunday night on Recaps saying that it will now happen early Mondy morn. OK we have about 3 hours before Monday morning is gone. I say they should all just STFU until it happens. What good do their 100% wrong day after day predictions do other than show they are making themselves look like A-holes. :peace:

Perhaps I can help.  Due to the frequency of encounters between humans and bears in some of the western national parks in the U.S., fishermen, hikers, etc. were strongly advised to take extra precautions.  The two most important being: 1) wearing noisy little bells so as not to walk upon and startle any bears, and 2) to carry pepper spray in case of a close encounter with a bell.

Additionally, all outdoorsmen have been advised to be on the lookout for fresh bear activity in their vicinity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces.  Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fir.  Grizzly bear feces has bells in it and smells like pepper. :D

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh most Gurus' probably has bells in it.

• Upvote 1

The BS meter is always near max from many a folks from both sides of the fence. Why anyone would accept as gospel ANYTHING stated online by cartoon characters continues to amaze me. Maybe we're just used to it...............we get it daily from our Gov - peace

I read them all the time and I still am amazed at the bs.....that they  come up with. Its like really. I love it when they say I can't tell you any more because I don't want to endanger me or my sources. Stupidity should be painfull.......Both for those that believe and those that say.

• Upvote 1