Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its all over!

QuagmireGiggity

8-15-2013  Intel Guru EXOGEN   12:56 pm est today "just received a call from contact in dc saying all was completed at 2:20. Verifying now. I hope they are RIGHT...UPDATE you all SHORTLY... at 5:29 pm per conversation everything is finished & we wait for the release of the rate by the ptb. There is no more INTEL!!!

You read it here SECOND! There is no more Intel. Nothing left to Newshound. All is completed. 

What that means I have no idea!!! Its just as vague as every single GURU POST!!! Next month the same GURU(s) will be calling it and we will once again see NEW Gurus be born before our very eyes!!!! Along with pushing the date back further and further. Today all is completed. Next year it will be in the "coming days". The year after it will be "this could happen this week". The year after it will once be again "about to POP!" Nuff Said! 

I am Intel NewsHoundgoneCrazy Guru Quaqmire    :bravo: 

Stay Tuned for an RV February 31st 2050

Of course its over..... Today is friday. Its over only till sunday then it will be over soon....

lol

The day that everybody need to watch is August 28th. That is the annual, "Okie Lies Again" day.

I know last weekend kind of took all the wind out of okie's sails a little early- - -but his BIG day will be August 28th when we celebrate his BIG LIE from 3 years ago. THAT was when he FIRST announced all over the internet that it had RV'd in the wee hours of that morning and BLASTED all over the internet, "EVERYBODY GO IN TOMORROW AND QUIT YOUR JOBS!!"

Since he was the FIRST to lie about it RV'ing. . .SO many others have followed suit. EXOGEN doesn't even spark an INTEREST in the face of REAL dinar liars. EXOGEN has a LONG way to go compared to okie, Tony, Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa, Jester, Bluwolf, Debtarheels (WOO-HOO-HOO-etc) and even our own drug and alcohol-busted Possum! 

Yup! Okie deserves his day. August 28! Okie WHOPPER Day!

Alex...couldn't get the link to download my friend...lol...you probably noticed I've been AWOL for a while but looks like nothing has changed with the gurus...now for my prediction...??????? and that is verifiable...on your link...

May.

the 23rd. at 2:22 pm. Here's the link *******.***

Great answer, Alex.

Looks like they gave you a neg instead Bro.

hahahahahahaha

Dog took care of that for ya. 

welcome aboard 

Dog's got a good heart after all.

As long as we keep obsessing that the RV hasn't happened, it won't. How about just relaxing and knowing it will?

You're right... Being collectively positive is the way to go. It will happen .

Alex...couldn't get the link to download my friend...lol...you probably noticed I've been AWOL for a while but looks like nothing has changed with the gurus...now for my prediction...??????? and that is verifiable...on your link...

well well well if it ain't Johnny Cashin himself.............

• Upvote 1

Great answer, Alex.

Dog's got a good heart after all.

You're right... Being collectively positive is the way to go. It will happen .

Umbert  come on "After all"  hahahahahahahaha

Cant you tell by the pic. Im just a big ole teddy bear 

I just want to hug people to death I do.

Especially certain people     :eyebrows:

Stella Stella.......

Randalln Randalln.......

Randalln......Disappeared  in the fog........Hope he's allright....

Umbert  come on "After all"  hahahahahahahaha

Cant you tell by the pic. Im just a big ole teddy bear 

I just want to hug people to death I do.

Especially certain people     :eyebrows:

I know you're a good Individual. That's why I like you, my Friend.

I don't know what to say ???

But, i'm using my Dinar to wipe my Azz.

Now I feel stupid....????

lol

As long as you don't attempt to sell them afterwards.