Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum had voices scream at him...

possum

Don't you forget = = = =

Possum supposedly had his "LITTLE" Possum serving him as his personal "Boots-on-the-Ground," in a neighboring country and was saying the SAME THING as okie. Since Possum is an apostle of Timothy Leary, we can assume he was acid-tripped when he said "IT IS DONE."

I think possum should post his address and we can all go to his house to party since it is done and make plans how we should cash in , we could eliminate any potential bottle necks by sending us to different cash in points from a central jumping off point--HECK it could be better and bigger then WOODSTOCK!

LOL!

In Woodstock they were 300,000 something.

That The Director Of 'Deliverence II' Yelled "Cut" ...

:D :D :D

Genius line, I acknowledge. Very apt.

Voices screaming " Squeal like a pig, boy".

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

***///

Are there POSSUMS in Siam...?

Sarg,

There is a song about monkies and their tails (or rather their lack of them) in Zamboanga, which a gentleman of your seniority should certainly remember and was sung to you in the days of your single stripe youth by older heads. NOW I can ASSURE you that there are no possums in Siam or in neighboring Cambodia, Vietnam or Laos (as you ALSO should personally remember).

But insofar as Siam is concerned, you probably remember your friends who helped the BNSF as they worked on the railroad and sang their happy song.

THAT WAS GOOD!! THANKS!   :bravo:

Possum I been partying all night ... you da best God bless....now all I need is a reason :bravo::D

Don't pay attention to everyone else here for they do not know what they are saying... You my hero :):wub:

WE DO!...YOU DON'T, THAT POST OF YOURS MADE ME SICK..  :banhammer::butt-kicking::moon-from-car:

Got the drum beat going at a rapid pace, going into a rage, orgasmic explosion of RV'ing Dinarians!!!! Break open the gogo juice and party till you can't no more cuzz it's done!!!!! Momma cooked up a big pot of something that she found and it sure smells good and there ain't no Cyclospora in it!!!! Party Dinarians, Party!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You may call me out anytime you like Shang. But there is no need to be insulting about it. I like Possum he is funny and not meant to be taken seriously ala an Okie. Everything he says and does is with toungue firmly planted in cheek. I applaud his humour and find it refreshing. Too many here are taking this place far too seriously and getting nasty about it. There is no need. At the end of the day it's all about human interaction. The money would be nice but it's all about having understanding......We need more possums. Besides my funny bone is getting itchy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

When you say it that way, you have a point..most of what we get here can be funny and when the RV does take place we will all look back at all the outrages post over the time and be able to laugh at them all once again. I agree with you, it is very easy for any of us to get carried away with the way things are said here.

• Upvote 2

thank you shang I went thru a period of taking this seriously too. When I realized we have no control I took a step back and let my sense of humor take over. I despise the okie, terryk, mailman etc. they are pumpers of false hope and out and out liars. they deserve our venom. Possum is a caricature. not meant to be taken seriously. All is good brother have a great day. Bless You

• Upvote 2

Possum in the words of Ouiser Boudreaux:

You are to twisted for color tv.

At my job we have a "$25 throw-up" fee, (on the graveyard, after the bars close, diner shift). If we have to clean what you spew, plain and simple we charge you. I think maybe there are a few people that you owe THAT fee too. No worries tho I'm sure you can pay it in 25,000 notes. I hope you have enough to go around...

God's Morning to you All from Sunny Cali,

Umbertino that video was hilarious. You guys all know how to make this girl smile... I think I need a possum whistle for my crappy ass Saturn. I have been kind enough to avoid the possums driving home late. But with this handy dandy tool, hmm...no more of that. One quick question though, does possum emit the same smell as a skunk when you hit it? When this does RV, I think I will put one of those "gone RV-ing" (they use to sell motorhomes) bumper stickers, on my new car. In the words of Jeff Foxworthy, Here's Your Sign. (That's gonna be mine). ;D

• Upvote 2

God's Morning to you All from Sunny Cali,

Umbertino that video was hilarious. You guys all know how to make this girl smile... I think I need a possum whistle for my crappy ass Saturn. I have been kind enough to avoid the possums driving home late. But with this handy dandy tool, hmm...no more of that. One quick question though, does possum emit the same smell as a skunk when you hit it? When this does RV, I think I will put one of those "gone RV-ing" (they use to sell motorhomes) bumper stickers, on my new car. In the words of Jeff Foxworthy, Here's Your Sign. (That's gonna be mine). ;D

SM...My pleasure to make  you smile / laugh. Ciao PAISA'.

• Upvote 1