Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: I'm Honest, Just Check and See

BeringSea

Wish some of his followers would go back and take just a glance at what he has written. 

[..OKIEOILMAN] REMEMBER MY LAST POST OF A HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO?--LETS ALL READ IT AGAIN AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY RELEVANCE TO WHAT ACTUALLY WILL OCCUR.

ALSO SOME OF YOU OLD TIMERS FROM MANY YEARS AGO REMEMBER ME STATING WHAT THE BANKS HAD INFORMED ME ABOUT THE RATE?--LET'S SEE WHAT OCCURS--TIME IS ON OUR SIDE NOW.

THINK--THINK--AND REMEMBER---HISTORY WILL BE EXHONERATED. NUFF SAID----

[..OKIEOILMAN] PART OF THE INFORMATION I FURNISHED YEARS AGO WILL FINALLY BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT SHORTLY. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF AND THEN DECIDE WHO WAS TRUTHFUL OR WHO MAY HAVE BEEN MIS-INFORMED.

I FIRMLY STAND BY PREVIOUS POSTS WITH THE EXCLUSION OF THE INCORRECT TIMING FURNISHED.

I KNOW OF NO ONE WHO'S PROJECTION OF COMPLETION HAS BEEN CORRECT TO THIS POINT.

I WENT BACK MANY YEARS TO CHECK MY POST'S FOR ACCURACY AND I WOULD STATE THE SAME THING TODAY I DID YEARS AGO RELEVANT TO INFORMATION I FURNISHED.

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE REASON YEARS AGO I RECEIVED SO MUCH FLAK IS BECAUSE I TOLD PEOPLE SEVERAL DAYS AHEAD OF TIME WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

WHEN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AT THAT EXACT MOMENT THEY THOUGHT I WAS DELUSIONAL BUT WHEN THE INTEL PROVED ITSELF A FEW DAYS LATER THOSE WHO CHASTIZED ME DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE COURTEOUSY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WHAT WAS FURNISHED AHEAD OF TIME WAS FACTUAL..

[..OKIEOILMAN] YEP--I WAS AT ONE TIME CALLED EARLY OKIE--BECAUSE OF MY INFORMATION BECOMING PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE AHEAD OF ACTUAL OCCURENCE

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Well... I'll give you a new nickname....... okie...perfection..oilman. You are actually, factually, early, accurate, and complete. ALL your predictions and drivel have never even come close to being considered part of what we in the known world call reality. You are perfectly correct at being from oppositeville. Okiedonkey. :)

Edited by colt32
  • Upvote 3

Something I just cannot grasp is how this 'Okie' has not ever had anything right and still people praise him like an idol.  He may be a research study for psychology.  A bit like recent history of  Jones, Koresh, and Applegate.  Those all ended in suicides.  Hope his followers wake up before losing house and home.

because of GURU like Oakie Doakie each of speculated and bought heavy into the IQD.  I never got a call from my financial planner, stock broker, or anyone with a first and last name exposing me to buy.  I was all amplified via websites and blogs by folks that are paid to pump sales.  I did not know.

• Upvote 3

Dinar Buddy, I know of two people in my life that have been hurt financially because of Okie's lies intermixed with god talk.  It sucks to see damage and I know that isn't a drop in a bucket to what his lies have done others.

Edited by BeringSea

I hear ya DB ... I was more convinced by the prospect of Iraq righting it's  economy than the gurus ... and am still holding onto that thought.

Gurus are for entertainment purposes these days - but I see how they have worked their charm on the unsuspecting newcomers and need to be reined in.

Posts like this one need to be exposed for what they are ... ramblings of an ego out of control and hopped up on self delusion steroids.

Okie is HONEST???  Barf, giggle, snigger, cough, choke, wheeze.

Pathological lying is NOT the same as honest. Intentionally made-up lies and deliberately misleading people is ALSO not RUMORS.

DV hasn't figured that out yet and begun a new and seperate blog for people like okie and tony titled, "KNOWN TO BE MADE-UP LIES," but we're all in hopes that after the INCREDIBLE damage they've done this past week that they WILL, and FORCE anyone who drags their GARBAGE over here to DV to put their drivel into THAT group and keep it OUT of the RUMORS section.

This last week, OKIE and TONY and JESTER and BLUWOLF have finally reached a NEW LOW, somewhere below WHALE DUNG. 

RUMORS are RUMORS!  LIES are LIES/ They are NOT the same thing, nor do they belong together.

• Upvote 3

I'd like to know one thing he had said that has come to fruition within a few days if him stating it ... just one ... that shouldn't be too hard now should it o_O ?

And I mean the first time he said it -NOT the 500th!!!

:)

He and all the other  famous ( more or less) Gurus in Dinarland.

Ya wanna be sickened?

Here are some of the replies from his sheople::: I took out their screen names:::: but here are some responses to his jibberings:::

1) OKIE!

MAY YOUR HEART AND PASSION TO HELP PEOPLE BE CONTAGIOUS TO ALL THAT READ YOUR WORDS!
NEVER WAVER FROM YOUR HEART! 
KEEP UP THE ASSIGNED WORK!

2) We believe in you! Continue to be encouraged to share your truth with us. We know your heart. And, a beauty it is!!!

3) Thank you Okie for all you do my husband and I always look forward to your post thank you for all you do we love you and hope one day meet you in person. God bless you

4)Praying for this to happen! Lost my motion for dismissal in my foreclosure hearing today.... So ready to live without the chains we have been shackled with!

5)I was skeptical of dinarland until I was introduced to men and women of Godly wisdom... I hope one day to meet you Mr Okie Oilman... I am sure if not on this earth I will see you in Heaven... along with DebTarheel and many others!

6)Sweet! You the man! I'm a pretty good judge of character. I could tell by your posts you had the facts--but, always a little early. lol Early is good!!! Thanks for all you do. I'm still praying God's comfort in the loss of your son.... Blessings to you, sir!

7)Dear "OKIEOILMAN", mere words can't express the appreciation I have for your information. Your posts show without a doubt, that you only want the BEST for everyone and I don't know if anyone will ever really know the degree of EFFORT you have put into what you have and are providing for ALL of us. Thanks for ALL you have done and may God BLESS you eternally!!!

I could keep putting them up... but I'm making myself sick... Ugh...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ya wanna be sickened?

Here are some of the replies from his sheople::: I took out their screen names:::: but here are some responses to his jibberings:::

1) OKIE!

MAY YOUR HEART AND PASSION TO HELP PEOPLE BE CONTAGIOUS TO ALL THAT READ YOUR WORDS!

2) We believe in you! Continue to be encouraged to share your truth with us. We know your heart. And, a beauty it is!!!

3) Thank you Okie for all you do my husband and I always look forward to your post thank you for all you do we love you and hope one day meet you in person. God bless you

4)Praying for this to happen! Lost my motion for dismissal in my foreclosure hearing today.... So ready to live without the chains we have been shackled with!

5)I was skeptical of dinarland until I was introduced to men and women of Godly wisdom... I hope one day to meet you Mr Okie Oilman... I am sure if not on this earth I will see you in Heaven... along with DebTarheel and many others!

6)Sweet! You the man! I'm a pretty good judge of character. I could tell by your posts you had the facts--but, always a little early. lol Early is good!!! Thanks for all you do. I'm still praying God's comfort in the loss of your son.... Blessings to you, sir!

7)Dear "OKIEOILMAN", mere words can't express the appreciation I have for your information. Your posts show without a doubt, that you only want the BEST for everyone and I don't know if anyone will ever really know the degree of EFFORT you have put into what you have and are providing for ALL of us. Thanks for ALL you have done and may God BLESS you eternally!!!

Reality is way more horrorful than fiction... Fact.

Naivete, Desperation, Ignorance... A deadly mix.

Edited by umbertino

Ya wanna be sickened?

1) OKIE!

Alex--

Those aren't necessarily "sheeple" responses.

I think "Okie" talks to himself--or is working with another person to make him look credible--

Kind of like baiting

If eneough people see responses--they might be inclined to respond in kind

:twocents:

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 1