Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seems Miracles Do Happen! Pancreatic Cancer Stage 0

Oh, my God!  Quietlearner, I am in shock and speechless.  I thought, as well as others, that you had left us, and I cannot tell you how glad I am to see you here.  Yes, miracles do happen.  I am just taken back, my friend, and I too, need a minute.

I am very happy, QL.  You have made my day.

• Upvote 9

Quietlearner! So wonderful to hear from you! We were very worried about you... I'm so thrilled to hear you are okay.

Your presence has been, and always will be such a great gift to all of us... can't wait to hear more from you.

This is a miracle My Dear!

As always... much love and many hugs coming your way.

Maggie

• Upvote 2

WELCOME BACK !!!! Amazing to see you my friend, and your smiling face!  I'm more surprised to see you than to get an RV today.  If given a choice, I'd choose you.  And to beat Pancreatic CA, practically unheard of using conventional means.  Congrats to you and your family!  We have missed you around here.  

• Upvote 3

Oh, my God!  Quietlearner, I am in shock and speechless.  I thought, as well as others, that you had left us, and I cannot tell you how glad I am to see you here.  Yes, miracles do happen.  I am just taken back, my friend, and I too, need a minute.

I am very happy, QL.  You have made my day.

Wow Wow Wow is all that will come to me at this second. So very happy to know you are okay and are able post again.... you have been so missed ... it's also great to know you will be with all of us to bring in the RV !!!!!!

Thanks Carrello for letting me know

• Upvote 1

I find myself in tears and a surreal state of mind as I first tell you all how much I have missed you and..... That this fine morning in 2013 I recieved a blessing I am not sure I deserved.  I recieved blood test result confirm that there is no longer any presence of cancer in my system of any kind. 

I can only say to you thank you for your prayers and they have been answered.  More to follow......in need of a minute.

Bless your heart. Thanks to you for thinking of us and sharing....so wonderful!!!!

We deserve our blessings - cherish them.

So good to hear from you again -  so glad you are well now. Looking forward to your intelligent, thoughtful posts and many more discussions on the dinar!

• Upvote 1

Your absence was missed by so many.  Such great news to know that you have join the many survivors of this disease.  All praise and Glory goes to God.  :backflip:

I will continue to keep you in my prayers, :praying: so that our Lord will continue the peace in your heart.

Awesome, awesome news !!!!

• Upvote 2

I find myself in tears and a surreal state of mind as I first tell you all how much I have missed you and..... That this fine morning in 2013 I recieved a blessing I am not sure I deserved.  I recieved blood test result confirm that there is no longer any presence of cancer in my system of any kind. 

I can only say to you thank you for your prayers and they have been answered.  More to follow......in need of a minute.

Dear friend, like others here, I too thought we had lost you.  But then today the miracle came--you are not only alive, but you are completely recovered from a disease that has taken so many people in the past. You deserve this gift. Trust me, you deserve it. What a joy it is to see you alive and well!!  Welcome back, my friend. Fran

• Upvote 1

Althought I have been a member for awhile I have not participated in this communication medium.  Today, I am posting my first comments.  I do not know Quietlearner yet but am very blessed that so many prayers have been answered for his recovery from CA. 

Murphypilot 

• Upvote 1

Quietlearner I hope you won't mind... I've been struggling with whether I should share your last email to me or not.

Since I already did share it last February... I guess it is not a secret and it was so profound... I'd like to share it again.

Seems right under the circumstances. :)

"Hi Maggie,
Sorry It has taken so long for me to get back to you. I am great at the moment. I am very glad to be out of that stinking place. I cant stand medical facilities they constantly remind me of my mortality. How are you? Your kind words have kept me going you know. I sure appreciate it. The folks on this site are awesome. I cant believe how many people have contacted me. I am a very lucky guy. I think they got it all Maggie, Actually, I think something much, much bigger happened, honestly I know it did I was there. The prayers from all directions came rushing in light and sound brighter and clearer and more beautiful and I remember seeing my image with this awesome light shooting through all my being. The Ini, Lakota for energy of life or life force was everywhere. I was bathing in it and could hear people speaking in English they were prayers Maggie. Honest to God, they were peoples prayers..Then I heard the song of my elders Rocky Bear, Red Crow, American Horse, the songs from my childhood. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I was confident I was not departing. This is clear now. Whoooaaa. Sorry Maggie didn't mean to get to far out there on ya. Just haven't told anyone anything about this.Thanks for listening and have a great afternoon.

Love and light to you and yours my lady. Paul".

This was sent to me on 9/26/2011

• Upvote 1