Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance reveal postpone the deletion of zeros until after parliamentary elections

yota691

Tomorrow will be a 180. Always is with Iraq news. Today it's a go, tomorrow it need a comity for a study. I no longer believe the news from Iraq,, it's like reading the inquire or Star.

but they've told us every single time in advance they were pushing this back. They've told us exactly when and why every time

Adam M. How do we know what sources of "Intel" to actually trust? What is so significant about tomorrow? What are your sources or better yet what is their titles or what makes it more valid than others? I just feel this is like a three ring circus which at first was fun and now a bit annoying. I want facts and truth...

Wish I knew what is REASONABLE to expect. I am all in either way but there must be a way to have a clearer understanding of time lines for better expectations of events. Wish I had a calendar marking days to highlight for greater potential.

Imgesing,  

Dont hold your breath about tomorrow Adam was kidding when he said this friday. He's just tiered of people expecting him to be able to give a time line.

But I totally understand your frustration. I too feel the same way.

Something really big must be going on behind those Iraqi doors for them not to RV this thing already . I just cant imagine what.

Hang in there, what else can we do.

• Upvote 3

Link: http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/16597/

Next year mid 2014

Author: MK

Editor: HH, OK 15.08.2013 15:20

Revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives on Thursday to postpone the process of deletion of zeros from the currency until after the next parliamentary elections, while confirming that the government demanding guarantees for currency Replaced not return to markets and forgery.

Committee Chairman Haider al-Abadi said in an interview to (range Press), “The Finance Committee supports the replacement of the currency and delete the zeros because it will initiate the calculation,” stressing that “it is possible to delete the zeros from the current currency, but it has been postponed until after the parliamentary elections.”

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to Newshound
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its this simple. If deleting three zeroes was about a massive rv, none of us would of heard anything about it. Period.

You cannot buy up or manipulate what is not available (dinar) unless through a different means such as terrorism. They can scream from the mountaintops "We're gonna RV" all they want provided they know where and who is holding dinar. It's not like there's an endless supply being printed. There is a finite amount of dinar in the world and the CBI is acting as if they know have taken that into account.

Man oh man, we are all tired of the delete the zero articles.  We have beat them to death every time there's a new one.   I knew they can't have an rv with all that crap going on.  One of the things Shabibi said he needed security and political stability.   There is neither one.  They need to make that place safer, people by the dozens are being blown up and murdered daily.  It's topped the top 10 dangerous cities of the world.  "BAGHDAD"

Just behind Chicago.. :cowboy2:

Why am I not surprised as I read this article.. I read what the gurus write and I revisit what I posted here in October or November 2012 .. That we investors would be still watching and reading of "an RV soon or it's imminent etc etc" and hear we still are and I make note today that i may not be far off in my prediction and that this is turning out to be either the greatest dupe or scam of all time and that the pumpers and gurus know Jack**** they are just here to keep heads and hearts full of hope and some to feather their nests at the expense of people who can ill afford it... Bag me if you want... I'm just stating my opinion ..