Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor POSSUMS iNTEL:

tgar

;) Just an observation: We ought to vote Mr. Possum intel guru for DV site. His predictions are as accurate as any one elses. He states a very simple rumor, and receives 100+ RESPONSES. I personally like his humor and maybe all of us should start taking this SPECULATION for just what it is. If it keeps you up late at nite worring about it then you should not have bought dinars. There is app. ten trillion dinar in countries other than Iraq, and this a huge drain on their economy if they choose to honer a currency that the US is responsible for it being there. I hope to make a huge gain from this venture, but life will go on if I dont. Mongo is another DV who brings a large amount of humor to this site. Many of the posts today to "Possum RV intel" bordered bashing and most of these indiviguals were newbies. In conclusion if you like news' dont view rumors. Keep up the excellent work K98,Possum & Mongo. :lol:

;) Just an observation: We ought to vote Mr. Possum intel guru for DV site. His predictions are as accurate as any one elses. He states a very simple rumor, and receives 100+ RESPONSES. I personally like his humor and maybe all of us should start taking this SPECULATION for just what it is. If it keeps you up late at nite worring about it then you should not have bought dinars. There is app. ten trillion dinar in countries other than Iraq, and this a huge drain on their economy if they choose to honer a currency that the US is responsible for it being there. I hope to make a huge gain from this venture, but life will go on if I dont. Mongo is another DV who brings a large amount of humor to this site. Many of the posts today to "Possum RV intel" bordered bashing and most of these indiviguals were newbies. In conclusion if you like news' dont view rumors. Keep up the excellent work K98,Possum & Mongo. :lol:

i second this nomination... !

I am with you on that tgar. I think the humor is great. Like I posted in possums thread if you dont like it then when you see a post by these people you have a choice to read or not to read. Thanks Steve