Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 8-14-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Gooooood morning!

[
Adam Montana] Happy Man - I would love to bring EXCELLENT news, but so far today it's not making itself available to us. The GOOD news is only that there is no bad news

[
Adam Montana] I'm going to be completely candid with you all this morning - there's really nothing to report. I was hoping, like everyone else, to see Iraq come out of Ramadan with guns blazing (maybe that's a bad choice of words

[
Adam Montana] but that obviously didn't happen. All week long I've been poking people in Iraq with phone calls and emails, I've been scouring the news, but there really is nothing spectacular to report. :shrug:

[
Adam Montana] If I have to give you something positive, it would be this:

[
Adam Montana] Even though nothing tremendous has been announced, we do not have any reason to get sour on the Dinar - nothing has gone backwards, they are still pointed in the direction we want, and really... who among us thinks Iraq EVER does anything on a timeline that we think is appropriate? Not me! :lol:

[
Adam Montana] And also, it's WEDNESDAY! Halfway to the weekend, babies! :lol: So with that all said, let's go ahead and get into the questions    

[
Saint] Candy01 Hi Adam, IF there is a float of the Dinar after RV, how long do you think it would take to get from where it is now, 1166, to say, a nickel or a dime? How long to a dollar?? As always, thanks much!!

[
Adam Montana] Hi Candy, that's a good question! My answer is longer than what would be appropriate for this morning's chat, but I can give you a link: http://iqd.me/l/rvrate
[
Adam Montana] :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] roseserv Hello Adam, First I want to thank you for all that you do here! I was wondering if you could clarify the "deletion of zeros" theory/prediction/rumour/BS. I see two possible processes for this. 1. Some how delete zeros from the currency. If they delete 3 zeros then a 25k Dinar note becomes 25 Dinars; Delete 2 zeros and 25k becomes 250; Delete 1 zero and 25k becomes 2,500.. Of course with this there will have to be a "new" currency issued to reflect the actual value. (This is why i think a new currency had not been printed since they don't know the value of the Dinar yet) 2. Delete zeros from the exchange rate. The rate now is (est.) 0.0009 : 1 ($ to Dinar). If they delete 3 zeros from this then the rate becomes 0.9 : 1 . Essentially making it close to 1:1, like so many think it will be from the start. If they delete 2 zeros then the rate becomes 0.09 : 1. Essentially making it close to your (possible) prediction of 0.10 : 1 or 1 Dinar is equal to 10 cents. With this, the old currency can be used and a new currency added at the same time to reflect the value of the Dinar. I know you can't say for sure, but could you give a "best guess" as to what would realy happen? Is it realy all about deleting the zeros? I beleive there is far more to it then being that simple... but!! After they figure out the estimated value of the currency, could it be that simple? Delete the zeros and done?

[
Adam Montana] hi roseserv, thanks for the question. I did address exactly this in my book "RV Intel" ( http://rvintel.com ) and also in the link I gave in my previous response (above), so I'm not going to get too deep into it... but I do want to address your thoughts on the currency being printed or not without knowing the RV rate.

[
Adam Montana] First, I am of the opinion that the CBI is FULLY aware of what the final rate will be - so if they decided to print the currency 5 years ago but have simply been waiting for, example, Chpater 7 and the HCL - there is no problem there.

[
Adam Montana] And second, there is no reason to print new currency without a drastic change in either the rate of the exchange OR a significant change in monetary policy. For a small change in the value (like moving to 1000:1), the current notes and denominations will work just fine

[Adam Montana] Good question! Next please!
[Saint] millionaire in training Hi Adam, Realistically how long does it take for them to process a law, HCL to be exact ? From agreeing to it, signing off on it , to announcing it ? Thanks, MIT.

[
Adam Montana] MIT, that's a tough question... the answer? Days OR years OR decades. A great example is Chapter 7. They talked about it off and on for years, but when it came time to make it a reality - it happened quickly and took some people off gaurd. I expect to see the same with the HCL. :twocents:

[
[Saint] fred5688 Hello Adam I've been in this for a long time. All the guru"s are a joke. You seem to be a straight shooter. Just off the top of your head, how much longer could this go on? I know i have to be patient. Thank you for anything you could add.

[
Adam Montana] Hopefully no longer than this Friday. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see :lol:

[
[Saint] eburt Hello Adam and Mods - Thank you for all that you do - Questions - Were do we stand with HCL? It seems like every time IRAQ reaching one milestone something else comes up with the reason the RV have not occurred. With that said is the HCL the last milestone they have to reach before and RV? Lots of GURU's seems to think they can RV when ever they feel like it and rummored that IMF will force IRAQ to RV...I am like many others - Very Very tired of this ride and getting somewhat concerned rather the Dinar will ever RV!! Thanks Again for all of your help and support.

[
Adam Montana] I do believe the HCL will be the final catalyst. How much longer? Same as my last answer. :tiphat:

[
[Saint] BKD Adam, what is Article VIII and what does this article have to do with an RV? Thanks.

[
Adam Montana] BKD I apologize, I didn't get a chance to refresh my memory on that one. I do know it's in my book though. :twothumbs:

[

[Saint] EMPHATIK Hello Adam and thanks for having this forum site up and running. My question is can you explain the Currency Auction that happens daily on the CBI site? ...

[
Adam Montana] Sure thing. The CBI holds daily auctions in order to control the market. They are a "market maker", and as such they control the exchange rate (or value) of the Dinar.

[
Adam Montana] It's really that simple.    

[
[Saint] NOMOBULL Hi, Adam: Now that Ramadan is over and there hasn't been an RV, what do you see as the next window of opportunity for us?

[
Adam Montana] See my answer above.    

[
[Saint] DINARSTUPID Hi Adam, I understand that the VND is totally seperate from the Dinar....Then VND is and always has been trading.....1. what is holding the VND from resetting if it has nothing to do with the Dinar? I would think that thier country would be pushing for the reset of the value to go ahead so they can start rebuilding also. 2. Is the world gonna hold out and wait on the Dinar to RV before resetting vaules of other currencies?

[
Adam Montana] Hi DS, thanks for the question. I think the VND has less of an "explosive" potential than the Iraqi Dinar, so I don't pay much attention to it - I do have some, but I don't think it's tied that close to the Dinar. Let's all be honest with ourselves - as much potential as the Dinar has, and even the VND, there are some "rumors" out there that are probably created by dealers in order to boost sales.

[
Adam Montana] A lot of the dealers that sell dinar also sell VND. :shrug:

[
[Saint] saradise Hi Adam, …What are your thoughts on the article about the "adoption of a bill reset currency" and why do you think Iraq is giving out so much information? Thanks for everything!! Your opinion is always very much respected and appreciated!!

[
Adam Montana] hi Saradise, I think this is just a continuation of what they've been saying all along... it's not really anything new. We know that they want to have a higher valued currency and it's probably a little embarassing to have notes with a 25,000 on them - it's in their faces every day! Being a prideful people, they want to return the value and the wealth to their people even more than we would love to see it happen. :twocents:

[
[Saint] ladyjane Hi Adam, I also want to say thanks for everything ...you are the voice of reason. My question involves FOREX. Have you seen or heard of any interest by Forex in recognizing the IQD ?

[
Adam Montana] Nothing tangible, but I think it stands to reason that once the value is raised, people are more actively trading it and viewing it as a viable currency, it will make it's way there as a natural process.

[
[Saint] dylham Hi Adam, Does your VIP package benefit people in different countries or just the USA? Im in Australia. Thanks & Regards

[
Adam Montana] dylham, the answer is YES. No matter where you are, you can ask these two questions:

[
Adam Montana] Actually, I just remembered there is a post in the forums that addresses this in greater detail

[
Adam Montana] I can't copy-paste into chat, but... you can find the post by going into the "Questions and Tech support" section, then look for the post titled "Is VIP for Canadians (or any other nationality)"

[
Adam Montana] Ok everyone! That was the last one for the day - I am going to keep poking and inquiring into news on the HCL, and I will keep you all up to date on anything I find out. Have a great day!

[
Saint] http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/33392-is-vip-for-canadians-or-any-other-nationality/
here is the post
[
Adam Montana] Thank you Saint!
[
Saint] yw
Topic: open floor

[
Adam Montana] open floor everyone - thanks for tuning in. Wish I had something more exciting to talk about, but it's just been a quiet week for dinar news

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Gosh here it was almost noon (edt) and I hadn't seen your chat. I was just about to post the inevitable "WHERE'S ADAM" thread when I saw this one.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on what seems to be no news.....Hmmmmm, ya know when all is quiet and it's least expected, ya know what just might happen?

RV! RV! RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] fred5688 Hello Adam I've been in this for a long time. All the guru"s are a joke. You seem to be a straight shooter. Just off the top of your head, how much longer could this go on? I know i have to be patient. Thank you for anything you could add.

[
Adam Montana] Hopefully no longer than this Friday. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see :lol:

This was may favorite Q&A.   

I'll be waiting for friday.......... :bravo: 

• Upvote 5

MIT asked how long it takes Iraq to process a law.  I checked about our (U.S.) government.  at answers.ask.com it states, "months to years".  So I guess we are about as screwed up as they are.  If you put too much thought into it, we could be in worse shape!  They can at least balance a budget!  I bet if we used some of their tactics  :eyebrows:  Math skills would improve! 

• Upvote 4

[Adam Montana] Hopefully no longer than this Friday. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see :lol:

Millionaire in Training it seems like you will loose that (In Training) statis and be Full Fledged Millionaire. What will you do next?

Adam Montana] Happy Man - I would love to bring EXCELLENT news, but so far today it's not making itself available to us. The GOOD news is only that there is no bad news

[
Adam Montana] I'm going to be completely candid with you all this morning - there's really nothing to report. I was hoping, like everyone else, to see Iraq come out of Ramadan with guns blazing (maybe that's a bad choice of words

[
Adam Montana] but that obviously didn't happen. All week long I've been poking people in Iraq with phone calls and emails, I've been scouring the news, but there really is nothing spectacular to report. :shrug:

How bout parliament will be back in session on the the 20th, they've been out since July 27th! Articles suggest that they will continue this session through November! We can't get the laws needed to get this done without them in session. this news came out with in the last week...........this IMO is the news of the week!! 
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam and Mods for this weeks chat and as gamaray just posted lets hope when they all set down they will be ready to roll out the RED CARPET for this BIG RV that we ALL NEED so so much, myself been outta work 2 yrs because of my bad back-severe arthrites among other areas as well and just got turned down by S.S for second time-my we needs this so bad lets hope by the end of the month we will all be Trained Millionaires  I say Get R Done people !!! GOOD WEEK TO ALL

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] Hopefully no longer than this Friday. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see :lol:

Millionaire in Training it seems like you will loose that (In Training) statis and be Full Fledged Millionaire. What will you do next?

WOW I cant even begin to imagine.........But Im sure looking forward to my new title.......... Full Fledged Millionaire on the loose     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   look out :o

• Upvote 1

Quick question:

Is VIP still open? I think i read that it would be closed after Ramadan, but I don't see anything that says it would be closing or is closed.

I'm sure it will remain open till it looks like an RV is around the corner. Then it will close for a week, then back open to who ever has a credit card. JP

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it will remain open till it looks like an RV is around the corner. Then it will close for a week, then back open to who ever has a credit card. JP

It's not exactly open at the moment. All one has to do is go to the "GET VIP" link at the top of the site to see what options are available.

At this time, only Platinum Upgrades are available.

• Upvote 1

It's not exactly open at the moment. All one has to do is go to the "GET VIP" link at the top of the site to see what options are available.

At this time, only Platinum Upgrades are available.

Thank You for answering my question Adam.

Sometimes I don't have access to a real computer--only my DROID phone when I am on the road, and I can't see the full site--much less click on links with my fat fingers

I wasn't asking to be silly--i was asking to see if it really was closed as you said it would be.