Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There is no in country RV or loading of the smart cards.

Luigi1

Is there ANYONE out there who doesn't by NOW get the message?

IGNORE anything said by OKIE, TNT Group (ESPECIALLY Tony), Jester, Bluwolf and every ONE of the lying idiots who drove this last week's insanity!

NO SUCH THING HAPPENED on August 7th as pumped by Tony and the others. By now everybody should KNOW that!

This last week was the WORST CASE of lying yet foisted by these criminals and there should NO LONGER be ANYONE left who doesn't CLEARLY KNOW IT!

Those who follow EVERY WORD that Tony or OKIE vomits and is brought over here. . .do you LIKE being lied to? Do you LIKE being deceived and having your hopes RIPPED?

'Nuff said. When/as/if Mr. Montana speaks with HIS assurances and you receive a confirming e-mail from HIM, you might start to get excited.

What's the MATTER, Tony??? Cat got your tongue?

• Upvote 2

Is there ANYONE out there who doesn't by NOW get the message?

IGNORE anything said by OKIE, TNT Group (ESPECIALLY Tony), Jester, Bluwolf and every ONE of the lying idiots who drove this last week's insanity!

NO SUCH THING HAPPENED on August 7th as pumped by Tony and the others. By now everybody should KNOW that!

This last week was the WORST CASE of lying yet foisted by these criminals and there should NO LONGER be ANYONE left who doesn't CLEARLY KNOW IT!

Those who follow EVERY WORD that Tony or OKIE vomits and is brought over here. . .do you LIKE being lied to? Do you LIKE being deceived and having your hopes RIPPED?

'Nuff said. When/as/if Mr. Montana speaks with HIS assurances and you receive a confirming e-mail from HIM, you might start to get excited.

What's the MATTER, Tony??? Cat got your tongue?

Well said.

• Upvote 1

Ya well, what's new... and when have the gurus ever been right? The RV has not happened yet because there are still things that need to be done in order for it to even be possible and I absolutely agree that a stable government is one of them. Let's hope we see this baby by the middle of next year if we are lucky.

Thought while I was here I'd ask if anyone else heard about the printing screw-up on the new $100 bills that WE will be paying for? GO FIGURE!  Read an article on it but didn't copy or save it or I would have posted it also. Just kills me how our government and it's affiliates can mess up so bad and with consistency and we always have to foot the bill.