Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mountain Goat "Let Me Explain What Happened" - 08/14/2013

ronscarpa

What a crock of $h-t!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Thats the biggest pile of goat poop I ever read. Go RV

100% Delusional.

No it did not RV.

CBI http://www.cbi.iq/

This is criminal. 

That is not a rumor and that is not speculation that is a flat out lie.

Fraud and nothing else.

This reminds me of another reply I posted to a rant like this.  I was slapped and warned for it so I will just support all of you.

Well said

Why would someone feel the urge to spend their life, copying and pasting material from people with long tenured decade worth of lies. Call it serial or habitual, but I don't get it

But it's always "fresh" of the press. Makes you go hmmmm

Edited by sandstorm

Those that put that kind of poo on here do it just to get attention and get a big kick out of our response..Goat and all the other poo talking morons are laughing and having a great time with our emotions. So the best we can do is just consider the source and know they are the kind if low life that is lower than a gofers belly.    :cowboy1:  :cowboy2:  :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:  :moon-from-car: 

So Mountain Goat is passing "herself" off as a "Bavarian" now.

That's what's both cool and distressing about this whole interweb thing on the computer-box. You type in whatever you want. Since we're not looking at the original post by MG, we can't tell from where it was posted.

Me? I'm passing myself off as a Firefighter/Paramedic from the Southeast US and any of the Mods could look at my post and say, "Yup. It's being posted in the Southeast US." Truly - I'm not so much a firefighter as I once was. In the last year I've taken a position as a full time paramedic with a private concern. But I'm still a volunteer with the department where I was on the payroll. And my number is still 429. Truth in advertising.

But back to MG. This "Bavarian" "lady" gave us the following (my edit of course): (Sorry Ron. Your name is on it.)

Mountain Goat "Let Me Explain What Happened" - 08/14/2013

Es ist ein guter Tag zu werden Ein dinarian.

Peace and Luv to ya all,    Mnt Goat

It's been almost 35 years since Herr Hutchins' German classes at good old Steinmetz High. I don't claim to be fluent in the language so somebody please correct me. Here's the Google translator translation: "It is a good day to be a Dinarian." Nouns such as "dinarian" should be written "Dinarian." Articles such as "Ein" meaning "a" aren't normally capitalized and should be written "ein." Also, "Luv" & "ya" are not truly "English" words, they're slang. I'd expect Umbertino to understand that as his mastery of English it better than most of ours, but it's not something you'd normally see from a non-native English speaker.

Seemed kind of phony to me. So when I ran it back through Google translator from English into German, I got "Es ist ein guter Tag, um ein Dinarian sein."

Now allowing for local dialects the words could be somewhat different, but the whole "Ein dinarian" thing still doesn't add up for a supposed native speaker. Does it Okie?

Just sayin'.

Back to trolling.

Edited by 429

So Mountain Goat is passing "herself" off as a "Bavarian" now.

That's what's both cool and distressing about this whole interweb thing on the computer-box. You type in whatever you want. Since we're not looking at the original post by MG, we can't tell from where it was posted.

Me? I'm passing myself off as a Firefighter/Paramedic from the Southeast US and any of the Mods could look at my post and say, "Yup. It's being posted in the Southeast US." Truly - I'm not so much a firefighter as I once was. In the last year I've taken a position as a full time paramedic with a private concern. But I'm still a volunteer with the department where I was on the payroll. And my number is still 429. Truth in advertising.

But back to MG. This "Bavarian" "lady" gave us the following (my edit of course): (Sorry Ron. Your name is on it.)

It's been almost 35 years since Herr Hutchins' German classes at good old Steinmetz High. I don't claim to be fluent in the language so somebody please correct me. Here's the Google translator translation: "It is a good day to be a Dinarian." Nouns such as "dinarian" should be written "Dinarian." Articles such as "Ein" meaning "a" aren't normally capitalized and should be written "ein." Also, "Luv" & "ya" are not truly "English" words, they're slang. I'd expect Umbertino to understand that as his mastery of English it better than most of ours, but it's not something you'd normally see from a non-native English speaker.

Seemed kind of phony to me. So when I ran it back through Google translator from English into German, I got "Es ist ein guter Tag, um ein Dinarian sein."

Now allowing for local dialects the words could be somewhat different, but the whole "Ein dinarian" thing still doesn't add up for a supposed native speaker. Does it Okie?

Just sayin'.

Back to trolling.

I think you're really on to something here, but as best I recall there is a difference between hoch Deutsch und volks Deutsch jah oder nein ?

44 years for me but college... 

• Upvote 1