Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tourism may provide more than 430 thousand jobs

k98nights

Tourism may provide more than 430 thousand jobs      

08/14/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi
said researcher economic state of Adel Hassan said that the tourism industry is intensive work being occupy many of the workforce in this area as it enhances the opportunities to maximize the resources of the country's non-oil. explained in a statement to the (morning) it is known that a job offer Tourism is determined by demand, where he faces planners a clear challenge to meet the expected demand for the preparation of tourist arrivals for the coming years.
showed that each room built in a hotel for example, allows labor permanent - direct action - for two or three people and labor associated with them - labor indirectly - for about a dozen other people, pointing out The hotel is one component of the two hundred room allows direct labor for about five hundred people, and employment indirectly for about two thousand people.
said Hassan said that data collected Statistical Yearbook and the Tourism Authority for the year 2010 indicate that the increase in the number of rooms to hotels for the year 2010 for the year 2006 about 24 638 rooms, pointing out that it would create about 16 thousand and 595 direct jobs, and about 246 thousand and 380 indirect jobs while total employment achieved by total rooms in hotels, amounting to 34441 rooms in 2010 at the level of religious tourism in Iraq, they offer more than 86 thousand direct jobs and more than 344 thousand jobs indirectly. The researcher pointed out that the economic total employment total more than 430 thousand jobs in order to achieve the positive relationship between the number of rooms and employment opportunities offered by the tourism activity in the country.

***///

Yuh... who would go there for a vacation...? :confused2:

Come to Florida...! 

We have sharks, sink holes,

stinging jelly fish, drive-by shooters,

110 degree heat (with even more humidity),

Para-sailers that break off and free-fly,

leaking Nuclear Power Plants,

Hurricanes,

90-year old blue-hairs on the highways doin' 20-in-a-70,

angry anti-stand-yer-ground-law prostesters,

and no State Taxes, only a small sales tax...!  :D

• Upvote 1

On my bucket list is a trip there! Some of the finest antiquities, oldest cities on earth. There is an archeological dig going on now to unearth the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. The Zigurat at Ur is a site I would love to see. Art history is huge for me, so yes I would go when their upheaval subsides and RV happens!

• Upvote 3

***///

But you guys have better Golf Courses and

Frogmore Stew... we like that ! :wave:  :D

Lol, everywhere else has a better golf course than Florida. That state is so flat, they have a hard time making a tee box. I used to hate that when I was there.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

Come to Florida...! 

Hurricanes,

Send me a one way plane ticket, can I stay at your house? I could pay the rent when it RV's!

***///

Come to Florida...! 

Hurricanes,

.........YEAH BUT, Winters in  Florida;  no one ever complains about how much sand they have to shovel! 

• Upvote 3

Dang, I got neg'd for that? It was a joke! I lived in Florida for 7 years, I loved it there.

Ohwell........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1

Lol, everywhere else has a better golf course than Florida. That state is so flat, they have a hard time making a tee box. I used to hate that when I was there.

***///

DUDE !... somebody negged you for this !  We evened you out.... :D

Even the priciest Golf Courses here have tee-box trouble..

especially the Red Tees we hit from... leave us feelin; like 2nd class citizens sometimes! 

Payin' $270 in Green Fees for the privilege of Teein' off the sandy, gnarly ridge.... :lol:

Send me a one way plane ticket, can I stay at your house? I could pay the rent when it RV's!

***///

DUDE...! :lol: ... You can house-sit for us and feed 'OlSarge's giant cat....

we're takin' the MB Sprinter RV and headin' out ! :wave:  :P

Staunch, I gave you a +1. Hope that helps. Got your back. :twothumbs:

***///

Thanks from us, too, WISKYTwoNinerOne ! :tiphat:

Dang, I got neg'd for that? It was a joke! I lived in Florida for 7 years, I loved it there.

Ohwell........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

***///

We were crackin' wise, too STAUNCHie 'OlBoy......

We put all that stuff out there to keep more people from comin' here !  :lol:  :wave:  :lmao:  :P