Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU WANT SOME FREE DINAR????

fib1618

Fib, you put forth a challenge and it was met by plummet..................then you change and add stipulations after the fact. No better than a guru that offers half truths................man up & pay up. If not then theres no reason to take you seriously in the future.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

served with hot pepper! lol

***///

Ow... his poor little LOPster bum !  :P

Fib, you put forth a challenge and it was met by plummet..................then you change and add stipulations after the fact. No better than a guru that offers half truths................man up & pay up. If not then theres no reason to take you seriously in the future.

***///

:twothumbs: .... :bump: ...!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will give a half a million dinars to the first person who can post a historical currency chart showing the Kuwaiti RV. If it happened, it will most definitely show up on the chart and shouldn't take more than a few minutes to find. Bring it to papa......

I believe that this is a trick question as if I remember correctly the Kuwait Dinar never RV'd it RI'd re-instituted to the rate that it was before Iraq invaded them.

I believe that this is a trick question as if I remember correctly the Kuwait Dinar never RV'd it RI'd re-instituted to the rate that it was before Iraq invaded them.

***///

Look up here, FIBby.... this is what a big, beautiful brain looks like !  Thanks, RICO!

Of course he could just change his name.....................again and come back and start all over again - lol

***///

Hmmnnn.... we're running out of evil crustaceans....

but if we see a new guy called "CrabbyBill" pop up.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

You know the answer already that's why your asking the question .

The Kuwaiti dinar never rv'd .... It's value was reinstated to the program rate after the invasion.

So as you already know Saddam's unoficial rate he imposed on the KWD will not appear on any chart as the official program rate never changed.

Why are u always trying to stir the pot.

Sorry Machine, I didn't see that you had answered the question before I posted. I think we should share the pot as we go the answer correct to his trick question. :D

I'm going to sweeten the pot.....

One million IQD to the first person that can show me chart evidence of "THE" KUWAITI RV.

Bring it......

I think most on here know there was no true RV in Kuwait,but thanks for the offer and thanks for trying to protect us from ourselves. Now back in the tank !

I will give a half a million dinars to the first person who can post a historical currency chart showing the kuwaiti RV. If it happened, it will most definitely show up on the chart and shouldn't take more than a few minutes to find. Bring it to papa......

I don't post much of late, but I do try to keep up with all the dinar pumping and frenzy lol.

I've been on this dinar ride for well over 4 years now and like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps on going and going and going.....

The players change - somewhat - but the spiel stays the same.  Literally word for word some days.  :lol:

I don't know why there is a claim of fib1618 changing the rules in mid stream ....errr bet, but there has been NO change in rules.  Read the words carefully - I even highlighted them for you.  :lol:

The challenge was for someone to POST a HISTORICAL CURRENCY CHART showing the Kuwaiti RV.  To anyone who knows how to read and understands currency, that means something from a credible source showing a CHART from before the alleged Kuwaiti RV to after it allegedly regained it's former strength.  In other words, to simplify even further, a forex/currency chart showing dates BEFORE the alleged RV to well AFTER the alleged RV.  A credible CHART, not verbiage from some dinar related posting.

I have tried to find such, it does not exist.  I am curiously optimistic for someone....anyone....to find it.

:peace:   :lol:

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oops I almost forgot...

GO RV!!!!!!

Lol!!!

Hey fib just send the "WINNER" some random dinar.... rules didnt state current iraqi dinar either, smack that stipulation with your own loophole! buy this lot save that dignity their trying to question and laugh last! 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-SERBIAN-DINARS-1993-HYPERINFLATION-1-/281149085566?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item4175ca977e

• Upvote 1

I will give a half a million dinars to the first person who can post a historical currency chart showing the kuwaiti RV. If it happened, it will most definitely show up on the chart and shouldn't take more than a few minutes to find. Bring it to papa......

For the Last time Kuwait did not RV I repeat Kuwait did not RV  :confused:  they just reinstated with new Currency!!! ^_^;)

As a result of the state of emergency after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, this series was ruled invalid with effect from 30 September 1991. Significant quantities of these notes were stolen by Iraqi forces and some have appeared on the international numismatic market. The "Standard Catalog of World Paper Money" (A. Pick, Krause Publications) lists notes with the following serial number prefix denominators as being among those stolen:

Denomination Prefix Denominators ¼ (١/٤)dinar 54-86 ½ (١/٢)dinar 30-37 1 (١) dinar 47-53 5 (٥) dinar 18-20 10 (١٠) dinar 70-87 20 (٢٠) dinar 9-13

After the liberation, a fourth series was issued on 24 March 1991 with the aims of replacing the previous withdrawn series as quickly as possible and guaranteeing the country's swift economic recovery. This fourth series was legal tender until 16 February 1995. Denominations were ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10 and 20 dinar.

• Upvote 3

fib asked for a historical chart of a revaluation of the Kuwaiti dinar in 1991 and plummet provided a chart of the past 90 days with daily fluctuations of less than 1/10 of 1% which were not revaluations. 

Would you mind providing a definition of revaluation (pssstt I already did)

And dude who owes me money... it would be good of you to not offer anyone 1 million Dinar until you have paid me my 500,000 Dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can anyone show a credible source for the alleged change in Kuwaiti dinar value pre to post Hussein?  Anyone?  Anything?  I'd love to see it too.

B)

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

• Upvote 1

For the Last time Kuwait did not RV I repeat Kuwait did not RV :confused: they just reinstated with new Currency!!! ^_^;)

It was a redenomination at a 1 to 1 ratio.

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

Thanks for backing up my post above. 1 to 1 redenomination.

• Upvote 1

http://www.xe.com/currency/kwd-kuwaiti-dinar?r=2 Kuwaiti Dinar History

Kuwait's central bank is called the Central Bank of Kuwait. As of March 2013, the Kuwaiti Dinar is the highest-valued currency in the world.

In 1959, the Persian Gulf Rupee (XPGR) was issued by the Reserve Bank of India to be used in gulf countries, including Kuwait. Up until then, the Indian Rupee circulated alongside a number of different foreign coins. After gaining independence, the Kuwaiti Dinar was introduced in 1961 at a rate of 13.33 IND to 1 KWD. The Central Bank of Kuwait was established in 1969 to manage the state's currency system. In 1975, the Dinar was pegged to a weighted currency basket. When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, the Iraqi Dinar was used for a brief period and the Kuwaiti Dinar plummeted in value. When the currency was reinstated in early 1991, its value returned to the pre-invasion rate and new banknotes were issued. From 2003 to 2007, the Dinar was pegged to the US Dollar.

Edited by waterman13

http://www.xe.com/currency/kwd-kuwaiti-dinar?r=2 Kuwaiti Dinar History

Kuwait's central bank is called the Central Bank of Kuwait. As of March 2013, the Kuwaiti Dinar is the highest-valued currency in the world.

In 1959, the Persian Gulf Rupee (XPGR) was issued by the Reserve Bank of India to be used in gulf countries, including Kuwait. Up until then, the Indian Rupee circulated alongside a number of different foreign coins. After gaining independence, the Kuwaiti Dinar was introduced in 1961 at a rate of 13.33 IND to 1 KWD. The Central Bank of Kuwait was established in 1969 to manage the state's currency system. In 1975, the Dinar was pegged to a weighted currency basket. When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, the Iraqi Dinar was used for a brief period and the Kuwaiti Dinar plummeted in value. When the currency was reinstated in early 1991, its value returned to the pre-invasion rate and new banknotes were issued. From 2003 to 2007, the Dinar was pegged to the US Dollar.

Exactly Waterman

It was a redenomination at a 1 to 1 ratio.

Thanks for backing up my post above. 1 to 1 redenomination.

No my friend Redenominate=Redenomination is the process of changing the face value of banknotes or coins used in circulating currency. Kuwait didn't change there face value just made new currency because the old was stolen and put it right back out at the rate it was before the invasion .

• Upvote 2

***///

Look up here, FIBby.... this is what a big, beautiful brain looks like !  Thanks, RICO!

***///

Hmmnnn.... we're running out of evil crustaceans....

but if we see a new guy called "CrabbyBill" pop up.... :lol:

LOL

seriously Fib is no different than a "guru"...............it's all about attention and we keep feeding his ego

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1