Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jester and Members Chat - Tuesday Late PM - 08/14/2013

ronscarpa

Jester and Members Chat - Tuesday Late PM - 08/14/2013

[Jester] HI ALL... HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL TONIGHT...

[cpaatty] Jester any thoughts on Iraq not letting us contractors leave with their dollars

[Jester] cpaatty WELL THAT IS THE WAY I HAVE HEARD IT FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE... THEY CAN'T SEND IT TO THE STATES...

[teddy] Jester Any updates on the Jack Lew appearance?

[Jester] teddy NO SCHEDULES EVENTS MONDAY OR TUESDAY... HARD TO SAY... EVERYTHING IS A LOT MORE HUSH HUSH TODAY THAN USUAL... RUMORS IS ALL WE CAN CONFIRM THERE...

[seveneleven] Jester Is Rand Paul the 3rd person you keep referring to?

[Jester] seveneleven NO HE IS NOT...

[Vote4RV] Hey Jester it sounds like our ability to have a limited private placement with China might be reduced to a general cash in for the masses at multiple banks. Our own greed and desire to circumvent the process may kill the opportunity for the best rate as the banks opt for a more distributed approach?

[Jester] Vote4RV WELL... I'D LIKE TO THINK IT WON'T GO THAT FAR AFTER ALL THE WORK DONE TO TRY AND HELP THE LITTLE PEOPLE... THAT WAS WHAT THE GROUP DEAL WAS REALLY ALL ABOUT... TO HELP THOSE THAT NEEDED IT SO BADLY...

[peacemaan] Jester Okie spoke of some BIG meetings out west, can you give us any info/updates on that?

[Jester] peacemaan THEY ARE HAVING BIG MEETINGS PRETTY REGULARLY TRYING TO GET THIS THING DONE... LOTS OF RUMORS OUT THERE... BUT NOTHING IS CONFIRMED...

[bigmoneyboss] Jester..... Anymore info on forex, and ICX

[Jester] bigmoneyboss SAME UPDATE AS YESTERDAY... THE FOREX GUYS ARE NOT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PLANS... STILL CANNOT CONFIRM THAT RUMOR...

[Jester] bigmoneyboss ON A HIGHER NOTE... THEY ARE ALSO NOT AWARE THEY WERE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS OR WERE IN INVOLVED IN ANY HOLD UPS... THEY ARE READY... I THINK THE OTHER IS SOMEONES MADE UP EXCUSE TO COVER THEIR BUTTS...

[737man] Jester, is Mike C. the third and final 'dollar (Treasury) refunding' guy?

Jester] 737man THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL PLAN... BUT THAT HAS BEEN REARRANGED SO IT IS NO LONGER THE CASE....

[paradisegirl] Jester who is Mike C??

[Patience] paradisegirl 737man: Mike Cottrell

[luckyb] Jester so they are burning the midnight oil you say ?

[Jester] luckyb THEY HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME... IT CONTINUES TO BE SO..

honeybelle] Jester are we gaining any ground on the process ending?

[Jester] honeybelle WE ARE ALWAYS GETTING CLOSER... IT IS TAKING LONGER THAN ANYONE THOUGHT... WHEN PROBLEMS ARISE THEY MUST BE WORKED THROUGH...

sk8pastor] Jester do ypu feel an RV is possible yet this week?

[Jester] sk8pastor I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE EMAIL MESS AND GET ALL THAT BACK ON TRACK...

[Jester] sk8pastor THEY REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYONE OUT... BUT THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR PART OF THE DEAL GETTING THEM WHAT THEY WANT... THE OIL CREDITS...

[greek1212] Jester we hear chap 7 release, tarriffs on ships getting unloaded, WTO member, Budget complete, del of 1 boeing plane, how can this all happen with a currency workth 1/8 or a cent?

[Jester] greek1212 I DON'T THINK IT IS HAPPENING AT 1/8TH OF A CENT OVER THERE...

[sk8pastor] Jester are you saying that you believe the 21T is where it needs to be and all that is left is getting the email situation straightened out?

[Jester] sk8pastor I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS COMPLETED OR NOT... WE WERE AWARE OF IT MOVING AROUND... WE THINK... THINK... IT IS WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BUT NOT SURE...

[shivohm] Jester Since this would be a Oil Credits deal and not a CE why can't we get the deal today with some sort of a promissory note when the RV happens? Seems like that would be more advantageous for the Chinese

[Jester] Shivohm DEAL DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT... IT IS A BROKER DEAL... FOR THE ONE THING... THROUGH THE ONE CONDUIT...

[surfnomad] Jester Did Iraq RV in country I thought I remember you said you thought it did if so is/was the rate $3.44, if so how long can it remain in country without being internationally recognized

[Jester] surfnomad YES I SAID THAT... AND I STAND BY IT... I AM AWARE THAT CONTRCTORS GOT PAID LIKE THAT... AND I AM ALSO AWARE THEY CANNOT SEND IT TO THE STATES... HMMM...

[blueing skies] (ex-blueskies132)...Hello Jester....a few months ago there was talk that if USA didn't do it,Canada could. Is there still a possibility for that to happen.

[Jester] blueing skies I DOUBT IT... IT IS NOT A FACTOR OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO IT... IT IS MORE LIKE A TIMING ISSUE AND THINGS HAVING TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE THEY CAN DO IT...

[sandytob] Jester Are you saying that the email mess is all that is holding this up at this point? I thought we had been told that it was all in order sometime last week.

[Jester] sandytob WELL I DON'T SEE ANY EMAILS DO YOU? I THINK THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO GET THE WHOLE THING UNDER CONTROL AND THE DEAL SET UP... ALL THIS INFIGHTING HAS THEM CONCERNED THAT THEIR VOLUME MAY NOT BE REACHED... IF EVERYONE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE GROUP IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER IN MY OPINION..

[sandytob] Jester maybe they should have left the recaps ppl in then....this is really not looking good.

[greek1212] Jester if contractors got paid but cant send it to the states, cant they tell everyone they know to buy dinar?

[Jester] greek1212 I SUPPOSE THEY CAN TELL ANYONE ANYTHING THEY WANT IF THEY CAN GET THE WORD OUT... OF IF THEY CARE... WHO KNOWS?

[pappy4] Jester what about the dong, will it revalue

[Jester] pappy4 I BEILEVE IT WILL BE INCLUDED RIGHT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE RESET... YES...

[patsiayn] Jester thanks for ans my question earlier. Was wondering if all our questions were keeping you from sharing some news. We all appreciate your answering questions too.I just don't want to miss hearing info important to all of us. Thanks for all you do.

[Jester] patsiayn NOT REALLY... I LIKE THIS FORMAT... YOU GUYS HAVE LOTS OF GOOD QUESITONS... NOT THE ONES I HAVE ANSWERED 1000 TIME BEFORE... IT IS A GOOD FORUM FOR DISCUSSION...

[Patience] PLEASE HOLD QUESTIONS JESTER IS ON THE PHONE

[cz] Spouse went to huge airport on Internatonal side. While killing time, went to the currency window. Asked about Iraq dinar. Clerk said it RV's in Iraq. We are just waiting for cash in in USA. Then spouse asked, did the USA cash in yet. Clerk said yes they are almost finished!!!

[musiccitylady] cz ty for telling us that.

[chasen] Jester Have you heard anything about the cashless sytem with all this? That would be one way to ensure the tranparency that I have heard is in the new Basil 3 system.

[Jester] chasen I THINK THINGS WILL HEAD THAT WAY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IT WILL GO AWAY... IN A GOLD BACKED MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE SOME OF THE MONEY FOR THE ONES THAT ARE NOT ON THE SYSTEM....

[1212] Jester - whenever the RV happens where will the funds come from to cover all of the exchanges ?

[Jester] 1212 THAT IS A PRETTY COMPLICATED QUESTION... IT IS NOT REALLY MONEY LAYING AROUND NOW THAT IS CASHING YOU OUT... IT IS THE BUYING OF THE OIL CREDITS FINANCING IT... AND THEY FACT THAT IRAQ CAN SATISFY THE OIL CREDITS AT A VERY LOW COST OUT THE DOOR FOR THE OIL...

[pb] jester, any comments as to okie/tony doing their thing? i know, i know.. no date/no rate, but your opinion of their comments?

[Jester] pb LAST TIME I DIDN'T AGREE I JUST ABOUT GOT LYNCHED... BUT I DON'T SEE IT LIKE THEY DO... MY INFORMATION COMES FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION...

[melongirl] Jester Is there a news source better than others to watch for things on?

[Jester] melongirl SOME OF THE NON-US CHANNELS HAVE BETTER INFORMATION... GLOBALLY LOTS OF INFORMATION OUT THERE NEVER MAKES IT HERE... AND I LIKE SOME OF THE SMALLER CHANNELS IN THE US... LIKE BECK AND SUCH TELLING IT LIKE IT IS... AND THE NEW PAUL CHANNEL SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING...

[Rusty_Nail] Question to Jester. If there is one thing to watch for, what would it be? 

[Jester] Rusty_Nail ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE FORTHCOMING WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT...

[surfnomad] Jester Where does most of your information come from (not specifically by name but generally)

[Jester] surfnomad LOTS OF PLACES REALLY... OTHER PEOPLE DOING WHAT I AM DOING... NOT NECESSARILY ALL ARE DINAR PEOPLE... SOME ARE... SOME CONTACTED ME BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW... HAD A PRETTY GOOD CONVERSATION TODAY WITH SOMEONE HIGH ON THE FOOD CHAIN IN THE UST... IT IS A SPIDERWEB...

[Jester] surfnomad NO PROBLEM... FAIR QUESTION... ALL IN ALL ABOUT 75-80 SEPARATE CONTACTS... AND 3 OF THEM WITH A SPIDERWEB LIKE MINE... SO WE SHARE A LOT THERE BETWEEN OURSELVES TOO...

[2562bce] Jester - Respectfully I ask have you ever caught one of your contacts lying to you?

[Jester] 2562bce MORE OF A PROBLEM WITH QUESTIONABLE SOURCES THAN THE CONTACTS I HAVE I GUESS... AND YES I HAVE... I LOST A FRIEND OVER IT... ASKED SOMEONE I TRUSTED TO GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION FOR SAID FRIEND AND HE LIED TO ME ABOUT IT... SO WHEN I PASSED THE INFO IT WAS WRONG... DIDN'T HELP THE FRIEND PASSED ME A LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE TO CHECK OUT THE SOURCE... STUPID GAMES.... NOT WORTH IT... I JUST MOVED ON...

[surfnomad] Jester The reason I asked is I have an alphabet agency friend that tells me almost exactly what you report either a day or 2 before or after so you are right on in my book thx

[Jester] surfnomad THANK YOU FOR THAT... I USUALLY HEAR IT EARLIER I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IT IS RIGHT WHEN I PUT IT OUT SO WE SPEND A LOT OF TIME CHECKING THINGS OUT...

[WeRCurious] Jester do you have any intel about "the meetings" and the "attendees" in Reno that Okie spoke about today?

[Jester] WeRCurious WE ARE AWARE OF THE RUMORS ALL OVER... BUT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO CONFIRM THE ATTENDEES OR THE MEETING OR ANY RESULTS OTHER THAN RUMORS...

[Clarity1] Jester - with all due respect to you and the information you bring – I do look forward to hearing from you. I have been in this a long time and have seen many intel providers come and go, many that I thought brought very good information, yet here we are....still. My question to you is; Where have you been these past 6 years? You seemed to just appear one day with what sounds like good information…like so many others before you. I am Just looking for a little background and maybe a little more understanding of you and for what you bring. Who’s to say that another year down the road we will still be here talking about something else with someone else, maybe just like you that is convinced they have the right answers too?

[Jester] Clarity1 I APPEARED IN THE CHAT ROOMS TO TRY AND DO THE SAME THING YOU ARE DOING... TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON... AND I REALIZED SOMETHING ELSE WAS GOING ON... AND IN A LONG TIME WATCHING I NOTICED ONE THING... SMART PEOPLE WOULD COME IN AND DROP INFO AND EVERYONE WOULD KEEP TRADING RECIPES... SO I WOULD IM THEM... AND THEY WOULD TALK TO ME... AND EVENTUALLY THEY WOULD GET TIRED OF TYPING AND TELL ME TO CALL THEM... AND THE MORE I LEARNED THE MORE I KNEW... AND ONE SUNDAY I POSTED FOR RECAPS MY FIRST TAKE AT THIS THING... AND THEN PEOPLE STARTED ASKIGN ME QUESTIONS... AND I MET MORE AND MORE CONTACTS THAT WAY... UNTIL AFTER A WHILE THEY STARTED CALLING ME FOR INFORMATION... AND HERE I AM... BROKERING INFORMATION BASICALLY... TALKING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE...

[Jester] Clarity1 ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE WHAT I DID... I STARTED OUT KNOWING NO ONE... I AM JUST GOOD AT FIGURING THINGS OUT... I WAS A PROFESSIONAL TROUBLESHOOTER FOR 17 YEARS AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER FOR ALCOA... THAT IS WHAT I DID... FIGURE THINGS OUT... WHY THEY WOULD WORK....

[Jester] ONE OF MY MENTORS ONCE TOLD ME THIS AND I LIVE BY IT STILL... YOU CANNOT BAND-AID THE SYMPTOM... YOU HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM TO FIX IT...

[yolav] Jester ,i know you dont do date or rate, but how close is close, can we touch close?, or is close in the distance enough to see the workings in the making?, or to sum it all up , can we put the candles on the cake now compared to Okies post?

[Jester] yolav IT IS READY... THEY WILL RELEASE IT WHEN THEY ARE HAPPY WITH THE PROCESS AND WHAT THEY ARE WORKING ON... I DO BELEIVE IT IS RIGHT HERE CLOSE... BUT WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE INDICATORS WE ARE THERE...

[Justice] You all have been awesome tonight!

[Justice] Goodnight All! Thanks for coming! 

[Justice] You all are great! Hope to see everyone back here again!

[Jester] THANKS FOR COMING OUT GUYS... THIS ROOM HAS A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT FEEL TO ME... AND I LOVE IT... GREAT PATRIOTS HERE... AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU

[Jester] TAKE CARE... KEEP THE FAITH...
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 1