Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

iqd 10 million free dinars to info leading to any guru info tied to iqd sellers

Please leave your phone number, current address, and your e-mail so we can come by and collect.......after we fulfill and complete your above written contract, of course.

P.S. don't make us resort to the #@$$*&% squad if collecting your offered reward becomes difficult...................bubba, bubba, and minkski.....sorry, that should read Stinkski.

Edited by tedro
  • Upvote 1

What makes this so personal to you???   Same to RV-8

personal haha i call BS on him giving away 10 million dont be so naive

Pretty strong reaction... huh? :rolleyes: Wonder Why?

I think it's a great idea. :)

why maggie please do tell me? and you better come with proof 

What part of his post upset you? The fact that he wants known pumper gurus to be held accountable?

honestly Dan if the gurus were to be put away it would have already happened the mess with Rudy cohen was strictly based upon fake hedge funds and also him not being certified to sell currency.

And don't forget to Rotate!

hehe

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell you what? Proof of what?

Sheesh Louise Easy... I meant just what I said... why such a strong reaction? I'd love to see some guru's get busted... pardon me. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

All right--I'm game.

You want proof that Guru's sell dinar?

let's start with "Frank26" [Frank  V.i.l.l.a.]

I have to be careful here, not to break the TOS here-- but

He has his own site-- Google is your friend.

On that site on the landing page there is a very large ad for buying Iraqi Dinar. There is a phone number listed.

here is a LinkedIn page with comments that tells you directly who that phone number I mentioned previously belongs to

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/As-we-go-off-fiscal-4769933.S.200059816

But seriously---who *didn't* know he sold Dinar? Everything that comes out of his mouth is for the sole purpose of sales--along with his paid shill, "Delta"

Now gimme some of that free Dinar

:eyebrows:

Edited by FreckledFuzz

honestly Dan if the gurus were to be put away it would have already happened the mess with Rudy cohen was strictly based upon fake hedge funds and also him not being certified to sell currency.

hehe

hehe

Its been a long ride..we just need to chill. I don't for a minute think he is serious but why not have fun with it? We all know the BS sprewing from pumper gurus

I thought it was "Stick it up the Gurus Arse" My bad!

Understood...I've been there..like when SWFG passed and someone ask about where his Dinar was..I totally misread the intent and basically sent him an apology. It happens.

Edited by dodah

All right--I'm game.

On that site on the landing page there is a very large ad for buying Iraqi Dinar. There is a phone number listed.

here is a LinkedIn page with comments that tells you directly who that phone number I mentioned previously belongs to

But seriously---who *didn't* know he sold Dinar? Everything that comes out of his mouth is for the sole purpose of sales--along with his paid shill, "Delta"

This is guru hunter season what no general local on F.Villa ?

Ya know I'm beginning to dislike the guru "haters" as much as I dislike the gurus. Enough is enough. They may tell you double digits and it's happening tonight etc....but never in any of their posts do they say "you gotta buy more now, or you won't get another chance" if you're foolish enough to sign up and pay money to get on their "special sites" then shame on you.  If you haven't seen by now that they are never right - no one is, because we are all still waiting, then shame on you again.  There is freedom of speech and as much as they drive me crazy they have not "promised" anything to anyone. You are responsible for your lame brain.

• Upvote 2

what do you mean by connected? as in the guru is actually a dealer or is linked up with dealers or just runs ads for dealers? every guru has links or in some way promotes one or a few dealers. i mean really nobody does anything for free. look at this tnt tony guy he operates a website but also has like 3 confrence calls. a week. it costs money to setup the infrastructure for those call as well as time and effort to come up with rumors and topics to talk about both for the calls as well as for the site and sections on blogs and things. why is he essentially putting in fulltime hours? probably because he's making money in some way. whether that's through running dealers ads on his site or whether he gets kcikbacks from dealers. who really cares though, anyone who's dumb enough to listen to a guru should be parted from their money as a fooll and his money are soon parted as they say

All right--I'm game.

OK, someone   B)   pay this man.............He's given us some good info. here.................... :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Easy gone quiet this.

Not calling anyone anything bu the strong reaction from someone with strong 'positive pro'rah rah to rv' seems hyper sensitive .

I for one think it's a fair balance from the select to question the over simplification of the select (You know who you are) who have cheerleader-ed the 'They Have To! & Any Day Now!'  to have to at least question the predictions that many more than you (many of us) want to admit are following are nothing more than common everyday shysters. Those who defend the weather man that says the sun is about to shine while sitting under all rain cloud and hasn't been right in 10 years  and blames the wind but is still so optimistic doesn't understand the wind, doesn't want to understand the wind or is in collusion with the wind.

• Upvote 2