Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete the Zeros aka Redenominate

boomer113189

They will lop the zero's off the exchange rate and then take in the large bills as they introduce the LD's and coinage! .86 to the $1 boys and girls. Ha I hope. Possum is the only one that really knows. He needs to stop spanking his monkey and come clean..

Much easier to pay for a point .35 dinar item with 7 50 dinars ha ha nobody knows crap.that would be a nickel each. We won't have to worry about alirabbazi getting correct change or paying a tax a the tea market. Because listen up THE ONLY CURRENT CASHLESS ASSET BACKED CURRENCY COMING OUT WITH MANY MORE TO FOLLOW SO SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND THE DIGIDINAR

They will lop the zero's off the exchange rate and then take in the large bills as they introduce the LD's and coinage! .86 to the $1 boys and girls. Ha I hope. Possum is the only one that really knows. He needs to stop spanking his monkey and come clean..

I wonder which one of the pumping gurus came up with the 'lopping zeros of the exchange rate and taking in large bills' comedy? That one still gets me rolling on the floor. I feel sorry for the lemmings that actually believe that nonsense.

• Upvote 4

The new ruble will lose three zeroes; in other words, what used to cost 1,000 rubles will now cost one ruble, Yeltsin said.

Really? Mexico, Venezuela, and Zambia? read all this years ago.

boomer113189 - 113189? birth date? That explains it. Won't even comment anymore.

WM13

Waterman,

Taking a shot at Fib's intelligence by stating he's too young.  Not cool.

113189?  Fib's birth date?  That would be November 31st, 1989.  Now you're exposing your intelligence.  It's a common mistake.

"Won't even comment anymore."  But you still do.

And as for the $1,000 note becoming $1.  Incorrect.  The notes removed from circulation.    Another common mistake.

• Upvote 1

clearly you don't understand economics.if  Redenomination is bad why has so many other country's currency's done it. they even said it was very successful

when they RD it will erase inflationary past from their currency banknotes. even making there currency worth more after they redenominate (aka Delete the 3 zeros

they have stated in currency news articles that by redenomination will increase the exchange rate back to what it was around 3 dollars

The only reason why you see so many people bash an Redenomination aka Delete the 3 zeros is because they know they wont make any money and they don't want to hear it or even think about so they ignore it all

Of course speculators don't want to see a redenomination.............duh!

• Upvote 1

READ THE SECOND SENTENCE

Notes in the denominations of $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000 were printed for general use

Have you ever heard the term "beating your head against the wall"?  You can't argue with those that feel they know it all.

To be 100% honest this works on both sides of the fence (pro RV or LOP/RD) seems there are a lot currency experts (lol)  

Of course speculators don't want to see a redenomination.............duh!

And of course most LOPsters have hidden agendas NOW after initially believing in an RV. Amazing how intelligent they are NOW. I hear it grows on trees(intelligence)  

Someone post proof of an positive overnight RV of more than 10%. I'd love to see one.

The YUAN was a "slow" positive revaluation starting mid 2005 that had increased the value by about 23% by 2012. It was not an overnight move.

Kuwait was an Rd at a 1 to 1 ratio.

Can someone show me an rv?

• Upvote 2

My bank is telling me that I've been scammed....what do they know?? I'm sticking with Dan and Tony.

Lmao

Go 100,000% RV!!!!!

Goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Here comes caz to do a little damage control.

Lmao

Hard currency investment is a losers game.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

My bank is telling me that I've been scammed....what do they know?? I'm sticking with Dan and Tony.

Lmao

Go 100,000% RV!!!!!

Goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Here comes caz to do a little damage control.

Lmao

Hard currency investment is a losers game.

No damage control my little LOPster friend...................just the truth. Something you & your crustacean friends sometimes have a problem with. Fib its always nice to see you post...............like a bad case of  hemorrhoids.

Hey Waterman,

Just wanted to let you know that your pal Naplesnurse banned about 20 members of her site back in early 2012 when they called bs on here for stating that "tier 1" dinar investors had already "cashed in".

She's a fibber.

For someone that doesn't believe in this investment you seem to like to torture yourself going to all the Dinar sites..........................a psych doc might be in order..................maybe doc robbins. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that session...........back and forth with........"you're wrong"......................."no you're wrong" LMAO

How many different stories have you told me on how you came about owning dinar? LMAO  I like the one about " a friend from Iraq gave them to me" LOL sounds like TK and his sources "made up" or just a FIBment of ones imagination-lol

Of course that's different from original story of a friend duped you into buying and now have gotten rid of most of what you owned. LOL

and of course you once said you were getting rid of all and would not be back.........................lol lol lol ......priceless

ohhhhhhhhh  wait another good one...................no I don't have multiple cartoon names    lol lol lol

Edited by caz1104