Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Defer reset the dinar project will cause the loss of the country billions of dollars annually raise zeros currency be established before the opportuni

deniscanada

Defer reset the dinar project will cause the loss of the country billions of dollars annually raise zeros currency be established before the opportunity to restore its influence in global markets

BAGHDAD / Mohammed Kazem

08/13/2013

Puts the lifting of international sanctions on Iraq, the government in front of a historic opportunity to raise the value of the dinar to its highest level against foreign currencies, through the adoption of a bill reset currency, which will contribute to reducing the size of the money supply and restore confidence in the world where, because of the oil asset added to the balance of the Golden international banks.  And contributed to conflicts successive political and the crisis of the central bank to postpone pass a reset on the currency, which it was hoped to pass during the current year after completion of all actions related to the project, and the delay will cause the loss of Iraq to billions of dollars annually, while the Council demanded that the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait project     Deleting three zeros from the local currency, as a big project, and it needs enough time to implement it.  A member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri: lifting of international sanctions on Iraq put it in front of the opportunity to restore the Iraqi dinar to its strength and سطوته on the global market, including almost worth purchasing the former, which was more than three times the U.S. dollar, and descended by the imposition of sanctions, Chapter VII and printed the previous regime for the currency bad .  Noting: that the end of the work of international sanctions and the existence of a new currency that will restore the Iraqi dinar to its previous value.  He Yasiri told (Badr): possible to achieve a qualitative leap in the price of the dinar and its value in the trading markets global possesses all the ingredients to recover provided to strengthen the confidence of dealing it, through a reset on the currency and the adoption of international companies specialized print currency put the signs secret to prevent forgery, and this the situation will contribute to a great boom in the price of the dinar, and its value will rise gradually after reaching its peak during the period of a few.  The Yasiri: The exit of the country from Chapter VII in the political side, contributed to the editing will Iraq and the economic side, giving Iraq's plenty of room in the important issues at the forefront of the banking industry and the Iraqi currency and foreign trade, as well as investment, where he could not Iraq that attracts investment companies During the previous period, and which was Taathab from working in Iraq as being located within Chapter VII, which pull the country's sovereignty, independence and كبله in all respects, particularly the economic side.  He reported: Out of the international sanctions consequent recovery of the Iraqi economy, to possess the government the possibility of political that the investment and hiring in all areas of development and reconstruction, agriculture, tourism, industry, and if the work of Iraq in this area and allowed the private sector to play its role Vcentash Iraq's economy, and if this condition occurs the Iraqi currency will take the space required and will regain its former glory, adding that the Iraqi currency will be achieved her support through the sale of dollar Iraqi dinar by central bank auction, which has a direct impact, because the forces of supply and demand works on the mechanism of the market set the price of the Iraqi dinar in dollars, Economists consider good and commodity value is determined capacity supply and demand.  He pointed out: that the most important step in the restoration of the Iraqi dinar to power agreement the leaders of the political blocs to end the crisis suffocating experienced by the country, which will contribute to enhancing the security aspect, which will raise the value of the Iraqi economy, and works to attract investment and foreign companies to the country, as the budget This huge financial year, which amounts to 157 trillion dinars that will contribute to the strengthening of the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.  A member of the Finance Committee representative: The procedures to be adopted to raise the value of the dinar against the major currencies, require that revives the government all sectors of production and investment to support the local currency, in line with the move reset currency, since that achieving abundance financial sectors of production and investment will strengthen stockpiling cash, finding Alternatives to Iraq's exports except rentier profits earned from oil exports, and the ability to be placed within the golden balance in global banks.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://badrpress.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://badrpress.com/badr/index.php%253Flang%253Dar%26biw%3D1088%26bih%3D479

the way this is written, to me it sounds like they are going to bring the dinar to what it was in the past and then float the dinar and it has to be voted on.

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 14

These translations are so frustrating!  It sounds very promising but there are also parts of it that make it sound as though they want to raise the value in conjunction with 'deleting the zeros'....

"The procedures to be adopted to raise the value of the dinar against the major currencies, require that revives the government all sectors of production and investment to support the local currency, in line with the move reset currency"

"possible to achieve a qualitative leap in the price of the dinar and its value in the trading markets global possesses all the ingredients to recover provided to strengthen the confidence of dealing it, through a reset on the currency and the adoption of international companies specialized print currency put the signs secret to prevent forgery, and this the situation will contribute to a great boom in the price of the dinar, and its value will rise gradually after reaching its peak during the period of a few. "

I like the fact that they are talking about the value of the dinar being 3 times the U.S. dollar but I am concerned when they talk about a 'new' currency, which sounds like a lop(sorry, know we hate that word) and that being what causes the "great boom in the price of the dinar".  I don't know maybe I'm not reading it right.  

Could this draft law vote on Federal Economic Reform be related?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157740-cabinet-approves-draft-law-on-the-federal-economic-reform/

• Upvote 5

These translations are so frustrating!  It sounds very promising but there are also parts of it that make it sound as though they want to raise the value in conjunction with 'deleting the zeros'....

"The procedures to be adopted to raise the value of the dinar against the major currencies, require that revives the government all sectors of production and investment to support the local currency, in line with the move reset currency"[/size]

"possible to achieve a qualitative leap in the price of the dinar and its value in the trading markets global possesses all the ingredients to recover provided to strengthen the confidence of dealing it, through a reset on the currency and the adoption of international companies specialized print currency put the signs secret to prevent forgery, and this [/size]the situation will contribute to a great boom in the price of the dinar, and its value will rise gradually after reaching its peak during the period of a few. "[/size]

I like the fact that they are talking about the value of the dinar being 3 times the U.S. dollar but I am concerned when they talk about a 'new' currency, which sounds like a lop(sorry, know we hate that word) and that being what causes the "great boom in the price of the dinar".  I don't know maybe I'm not reading it right.  [/size]

Could this draft law vote on Federal Economic Reform be related?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157740-cabinet-approves-draft-law-on-the-federal-economic-reform/

I agree with you tank.......they need to learn how to speak English, lol!
  • Upvote 1

Yep, Iraq is great at the ol' good article, bad article routine.  That way they can educate with confusion and then say, I told ya so!  Haha

I was concerned with the "new" currency reference as well, however I have yet to see a new ISO code.  Still in the clear.  The rest of the article sounds great.  I just hope there has been ALOT of behind the scenes work going on and when Parliament resumes on the 20th......suddenly.  (to steal a reference from another member)

• Upvote 1

I'm just referring to this article only

First thing they need is to vote on it quote "through the adoption of a bill reset"

then they will restore back to quote "new currency that will restore the Iraqi dinar to its previous value."  I'm guessing back to the 70's and 80's

then after the rise in value quote "its value will rise gradually after reaching its peak during the period of a few."

I'm just referring to this article only

that is just what I got out of this article

thanx

your welcome

• Upvote 2

These articles are misleaing at best.

If they were REALLY interested in lifting the value, they would NOT broadcast the event BEFORE they did the deed.

Sounds great but looking at the facts, this may be a really bad sign.

:(

So true, you do not broadcast such an event. This might be someone who is ticked that it did not happen and now he is trying to bury those who held it back.

• Upvote 1

If this is a bill to pass legislation they are more than likely talking about a RD.  To re dominate it has to go through with government approval.  The CBI can RV at will.  This is how I understand it.  Again an opinion piece, but we must keep an eye on the ISO code.

A+++

• Upvote 1

Deniscanada,

I agree with what you got out of this article but again within those quotes there are troublesome words....

"First thing they need is to vote on it quote "through the adoption of a bill reset"

the word 'reset' 

and in this quote....

"then they will restore back to quote "new currency that will restore the Iraqi dinar to its previous value."  I'm guessing back to the 70's and 80's"

they mention 'new currency'

Not trying to be negative because I would love to believe this article is nothing but encouraging and again it could be due to the translations. Just trying not to get my hopes up I guess  :blush:

Edited by Tankwalker

Defer reset the dinar project will cause the loss of the country billions of dollars annually raise zeros currency be established before the opportunity to restore its influence in global markets

BAGHDAD / Mohammed Kazem

08/13/2013

Puts the lifting of international sanctions on Iraq, the government in front of a historic opportunity to raise the value of the dinar to its highest level against foreign currencies, through the adoption of a bill reset currency, which will contribute to reducing the size of the money supply and restore confidence in the world where, because of the oil asset added to the balance of the Golden international banks.  And contributed to conflicts successive political and the crisis of the central bank to postpone pass a reset on the currency, which it was hoped to pass during the current year after completion of all actions related to the project, and the delay will cause the loss of Iraq to billions of dollars annually, while the Council demanded that the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait project     Deleting three zeros from the local currency, as a big project, and it needs enough time to implement it.  A member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri: lifting of international sanctions on Iraq put it in front of the opportunity to restore the Iraqi dinar to its strength and سطوته on the global market, including almost worth purchasing the former, which was more than three times the U.S. dollar, and descended by the imposition of sanctions, Chapter VII and printed the previous regime for the currency bad .  Noting: that the end of the work of international sanctions and the existence of a new currency that will restore the Iraqi dinar to its previous value.  He Yasiri told (Badr): possible to achieve a qualitative leap in the price of the dinar and its value in the trading markets global possesses all the ingredients to recover provided to strengthen the confidence of dealing it, through a reset on the currency and the adoption of international companies specialized print currency put the signs secret to prevent forgery, and this the situation will contribute to a great boom in the price of the dinar, and its value will rise gradually after reaching its peak during the period of a few.  The Yasiri: The exit of the country from Chapter VII in the political side, contributed to the editing will Iraq and the economic side, giving Iraq's plenty of room in the important issues at the forefront of the banking industry and the Iraqi currency and foreign trade, as well as investment, where he could not Iraq that attracts investment companies During the previous period, and which was Taathab from working in Iraq as being located within Chapter VII, which pull the country's sovereignty, independence and كبله in all respects, particularly the economic side.  He reported: Out of the international sanctions consequent recovery of the Iraqi economy, to possess the government the possibility of political that the investment and hiring in all areas of development and reconstruction, agriculture, tourism, industry, and if the work of Iraq in this area and allowed the private sector to play its role Vcentash Iraq's economy, and if this condition occurs the Iraqi currency will take the space required and will regain its former glory, adding that the Iraqi currency will be achieved her support through the sale of dollar Iraqi dinar by central bank auction, which has a direct impact, because the forces of supply and demand works on the mechanism of the market set the price of the Iraqi dinar in dollars, Economists consider good and commodity value is determined capacity supply and demand.  He pointed out: that the most important step in the restoration of the Iraqi dinar to power agreement the leaders of the political blocs to end the crisis suffocating experienced by the country, which will contribute to enhancing the security aspect, which will raise the value of the Iraqi economy, and works to attract investment and foreign companies to the country, as the budget This huge financial year, which amounts to 157 trillion dinars that will contribute to the strengthening of the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.  A member of the Finance Committee representative: The procedures to be adopted to raise the value of the dinar against the major currencies, require that revives the government all sectors of production and investment to support the local currency, in line with the move reset currency, since that achieving abundance financial sectors of production and investment will strengthen stockpiling cash, finding Alternatives to Iraq's exports except rentier profits earned from oil exports, and the ability to be placed within the golden balance in global banks.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://badrpress.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://badrpress.com/badr/index.php%3Flang%3Dar%26biw%3D1088%26bih%3D479

the way this is written, to me it sounds like they are going to bring the dinar to what it was in the past and then float the dinar and it has to be voted on.

BAGHDAD / Mohammed Kazem

08/13/2013

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://badrpress.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://badrpress.com/badr/index.php%3Flang%3Dar%26biw%3D1088%26bih%3D479

REREAD the link: it is called Badpress... Ha ha ha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2